Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Herbalist Got Nabbed For Duping Victim Of N6m In Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Got Nabbed For Duping Victim Of N6m In Osun State (366 Views)

Man Who Dressed Like A Woman To Steal Panties Got Nabbed In OSCOTECH, Ogun State / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Female Travel Agent Wanted For Duping Victims In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist Got Nabbed For Duping Victim Of N6m In Osun State by HeWrites(m): 2:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Usman Mohammed, an herbalist in Osun State, has been arrested by policemen in Edo State for duping his victim of N6 million.

Drinosblog reports that the victim allegedly gave the herbalist the money and asked him to help increase it to N12million.

Mohammed told journalists at the Edo State police command headquarters that his victim was duped because she was looking for “what she did not keep.”

The herbalist confirmed that he received N3million from the N6million while he shared the remaining to other members of his team.

He said: “I live in Osun State. I was arrested in Osun State. She is from Benin. She patronized my office because I do medicine for her. Before she requested for money ritual, she said I should do something to make her business to grow
“When she requested for money rituals I said she must bring the money. She said she has N6 million. I told her to bring a big bag and the money. I told her to keep the bag somewhere and the money will double to N12 million. That was what she requested for
“She kept the bag in her room for three days and the day she opened it, there was no money inside. I told her she was responsible for the inability of the money to increase. I got N3million. Other people ran away. She is looking for what she did not keep. She is ole.”

http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/08/herbalist-got-nabbed-for-duping-victim.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: Herbalist Got Nabbed For Duping Victim Of N6m In Osun State by Spandex(m): 2:56am On Aug 11, 2017
nawa ooo. so many things happening in Nigeria this period. May God save us all
Re: Herbalist Got Nabbed For Duping Victim Of N6m In Osun State by emmykey0128(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2017
She is very stupid and senseless she has 6m and can't think of what kind of biz to do with it na to go do money rituals or money Dubling she dey find up and down, I beg return the money to the herbalist joor and purnish d greedy woman

(1) (Reply)

Evans Is Also Into Crimes In South Africa – Fellow Associates Arrested / BREAKING: Nigeria Lost 11 Trillion In Power Sector For 16 Years Of Corruption / Army Arrests 10 Kidnappers As They Discover Kidnappers’ Den In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.