Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List (25625 Views)

Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers / Onnoghen Removed From NJC Membership List / Benjamin Uwajumogu Resigns As APC National Convention Committee Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by Mpamaegbu: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Posts like this shouldn't be making front page at all! Who are the moderators here. Are we encouraging thieves and assuming them to be role modelling for the youth? This is not just shameful, it is appalling and disgraceful.
Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by dirtyhokage(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don't want to read the story but God forbid! Are we cursed? So this man can stil hold a political office in Nigeria....damn!
Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by sweatlana: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
komekn:

Are you from Delta.

I presume when you say his people you probably mean those from his former village now town Oghara, who he showed undue favoritism too with allocation of undeserved resources, projects etc and hihis Itsekeri brothers that he favoured with choice offices.

I have had gas flaring in my village for over 50 years, I am in the heart of the Delta and we have no lobe or adoration for a convicted criminal thief.
Apshit member. By their deception u shall know them.
Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by GMBuhari: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jolar101:

Read from the beginning to the end, he is invited among former PDP Governors not to contest for any position but as a PDP member respectively.

Moreover, he is free from corruption charges from any courts of law worldwide, also he didn't defects from/to the PDP.

APC-change. Loooooool...

Without PDP regimes, Nigerians would still be living in barracks and stones ages.

Stone Age ? I bet Lagos's unterrupted 12 years of APC rule has sent lagos to stone age

Brain is for thinking abeg, try dey use am
Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by MOSICATED5(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
adecz:

A convicted international criminal
"is the only political leader in Delta"... shocked angry

I pity your mentality... undecided
A renowned international terrorist sponsor is ur president. I weep for ur mentality
Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by Praktikals(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
sweatlana:
Has aregbeshola done one tenth of what Ibori did?
You mean in terms of looting?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by topbollz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
dumie:
The 8years he spent in office, his works spoke for him in all sectors,he formed an inclusive government and all regions in the state felt his impact, that u can't take away from him. He left a lasting legacy behind unlike other thieving politicians

Lasting legacy Wow! I wonder if some people think through their anus or something.

Forget talk. Your state if things were done right by now should be gunning to be better than J City. World class infrastructure in place. Road networks tarred to the right gauge that 20years from now the Government of the day would have no reason at all to revisit those areas but rather concentrate on more salient matters that needs attention.

May be the problem is little understanding of what Legacy means. Now let's use our own environment as analogy.

Legacy is when you visit White Residents in Calabar, Imo, Ogoja, Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Gboko, Makurdi, Lokoja, Ogbomoso etc and you see so many building constructed before the sixties still in place just for a few retouch here and there.

Legacy gives room for continuous development and not going round in circles in terms of development. When we build Airport, Roads, Bridges, Schools, Offices we know that its at per with Futuristic and International Standards so that all we get to think about for 20 , 30 years or more are minor maintenance fixes here and there.

Oga Legacy no be chop I chop bro na una future una dey chop so and sincerely curses from pained right thinking future generations will not let such person rest in peace.

Politicians that are ready to leave such are what we need. Don't be deceived wasted opportunity has a way of haunting both in this life and after life.

Let's stop celebrating poo abeg. The only reason why the shameless will come back to raise their head is when expectations from the suppose righter of wrong falls below standard.

As youth we should learn to have foresight.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by Collyno82(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jolar101:

Nigerians are good at condemning others, forgetting that they are worst than those they are condemning.

If APC and Buhari weren't given opportunities to disgracing themselves, APC would have been like "if Buhari or APC were in government Nigeria would have developed as other countries, government officials would have been stopped from seeking foreign medical treatment, items would have been cheapest than this PDP". grin

Let Ibori decamp to APC, he will be protected with military, DSS, IGP himself all the APC security agencies will make sure that Chief Ibori is well protected.
ur correct bro. I prefer ibori than all this crop of Governors now

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by Tiffbuxas: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
win2kwire:

Mr or madam,
your mentality sucks, get a new one please if you can!
I don't think your problem is education, you can clearly read and write. It is a case of commonsense and bad mentality!

No disrespect or insult intended, people like you are used to judge other Africans!
your mentality seem great by your standard, your common sense is top notch, keep it up and see where it leads you.

What exactly did I say dat put Africa in a bad light, is it dat d man is not d only one corrupt leader we have, And they all should face d same fate not being selective? What makes you belive you are a better African? Well you can belie whatever makes you sleep well @ night
Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
GMBuhari:

Stone Age ? I bet Lagos's unterrupted 12 years of APC rule has sent lagos to stone age

Brain is for thinking abeg, try dey use am
This is one vila in Lagos o.

Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by gabng(m): 12:43am On Aug 12, 2017
As a Deltan, All I have to say to you is....

It will not be better for you if this is the depth of your understanding of the issues at hand.

Since 2013 my maternal aunt who retired after an unblemished service is yet to receive her gratuity talk less of pension.

This is the same state the has 200+ Billion naira (local & foreign debt) with nothing on the ground to show for it.

RUBBISH

5DMindset:
For Pyou guys, you see in black and white. Criminal or Saint. Righteous or Sinners. But the Politicians see it as games of vested interest, moments like this becomes the barometer to measure the value of justice, and in fact what justice really means.

Let us us be frank, there is no saint in this world, except ignorance of the ultimate aim of creation. Explaining this might be too long and out of the range of this thread. A criminal can bring about a progressive change. Check out Lagos State, it is Tinubu a known and publicized drug dealer, looter extra-ordinaire and politician per excellence that brought about the Change in Lagos, and today, his phone boy, his boy boy legal counsel is now the Vice President of our country.

I am in support of Born Again-ism. By now believe me, Igbori within himself knows the pains of the common-man, having jerked off millions of times in jail, all alone without his private jet. Eating the common man's delicacies and reading his Bible. He can only be foolish to deny the longing for something greater than him to save him.

I will prefer the rule of a repented Ex-Convict Ibori to what we are experiencing under the 'regime' of this our Saint Buhari.

I have no apology for my view points. You have no choice than to accept them.
Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by coputa(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Looters are always recognised and given high chair in Nigeria. In sane society, Ibori should have nothing to do with politics anymore.

Genius J
Ibori is now a new creature,he has been chastised by serving the jail term.He is now remorseful,we should not kill a fly with a sledgehammer.
Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by GMBuhari: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Like you said , ''This one na vila in Lagos o

Jolar101:

This is one vila in Lagos o.
Re: James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List by MOSICATED5(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2017
adecz:

A convicted international criminal
"is the only political leader in Delta"... shocked angry

I pity your mentality... undecided
mention any politician in Nigerian that is not a criminal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Made Me Take Half Of My Salary – Osinbajo, Vice President / Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO / Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.