Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Grant Gustin Assures Fans That Flash Season 4 Will Be Fun - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Grant Gustin Assures Fans That Flash Season 4 Will Be Fun (530 Views)

The Flash: Grant Gustin VS Ezra Miller - Who Is The Best Flash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grant Gustin Assures Fans That Flash Season 4 Will Be Fun by skillzahblog(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2017
According to Grant Gustin, season 4 of The Flash will see a wiser Barry who is able to have fun again. As we approach the new season, just as much news has been dedicated to the course correction of the series as the new characters that will be seen on the show. Yesterday, word broke that Hazard will be causing trouble for Team Flash.

Along with the Thinker, Peak-A-Boo, and a mysterious evil samurai glimpsed in the Comic-Con trailer, Flash and his friends will have plenty of trouble on their hands. All that chaos won’t bring out the darkness on the show, however.

Plenty has been said from the minds behind the show that last season was far too bleak and that this fall the show will return to its more joyful roots. Part of that change will be thanks to the mini reset of Barry being stuck in the Speed Force. When he emerges he’ll be dealing with certain consequences of his time there, but there will be positive effects as well.

Read more here http://www.skillzah.com/2017/08/grant-gustin-assures-fans-that-flash-season-4-will-be-fun.html

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Zoo Season 03 Episode 11 Here / Check Out This Short Film Of Mine. It Teaches A Great Lesson / My Husband Criticises Me When I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies": Yoruba Actress, Bukk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.