Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form (2077 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Students Write Exam While On Strike / Stop! Don't Buy That HND Form! / Federal Polytechnic Oko Bans Beard, Afro Hair And Trousers, Students Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by koolkidcletus(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Federal polytechnic Oko HND form is officially on sale now, here are the procedures and requirements procedures and requirements for purchasing oko HND form.

1.Firstly, generate your invoice

2. With the invoice go to any Bank that partner with the school such as, FCMB, ZENNITH BANK, MICROFINANCE BANK, UNION BANK etc., and pay in the sum of #8000 for the form (remember to keep the bank draft and payment slip the bank will issue you safe).

3. Finally, with the bank draft, payment slip and O level result, attach them together go to the ETF block for processing, or better still process it at any cyber cafe around you.

NOTE : There are some requirement’s needed from you to fill the HND form which include:

1. Total CGPA
2. Place of Industrial Training
3. Institution attended.
4. O level result
5. Passport

source http://www.clegist.com/procedure-purchasing-federal-polytechnic-oko-hnd-form/
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by OnyekachukwuC: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
I just bought the form using these procedures, I did my OND in kenpoly bori, I had 2.92 cgpa, what are the chances of me getting the admission?
how will I know if I am admitted?
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by koolkidcletus(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2017
OnyekachukwuC:
I just bought the form using these procedures, I did my OND in kenpoly bori, I had 2.92 cgpa, what are the chances of me getting the admission?
how will I know if I am admitted?

A text message will be sent to you when you get admission,and there is %100 possibility you will be admitted.
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by OnyekachukwuC: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
amen.o

1 Like

Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by OnyekachukwuC: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
I just got an information now. the guy who processed my form said I should come and submit all my print outs to the school. is that how it is done ? is it that urgent?
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by koolkidcletus(m): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2017
OnyekachukwuC:
I just got an information now. the guy who processed my form said I should come and submit all my print outs to the school. is that how it is done ? is it that urgent?

Not that quick but necessary for the complete processing of your admission
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by OnyekachukwuC: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2017
koolkidcletus:

Not that quick but necessary for the complete processing of your admission
Thanks a lot bro.
will my OND statement of result be required? and must it be my original bank print outs or photocopy?
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by koolkidcletus(m): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2017
OnyekachukwuC:

Thanks a lot bro.
will my OND statement of result be required? and must it be my original bank print outs or photocopy?

Your ND main Result is required, the one with your CGP
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by koolkidcletus(m): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2017
OnyekachukwuC:

Thanks a lot bro.

Your ND main Result is required, the one with your CGP, Original will be more better
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by OnyekachukwuC: 12:25am On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=koolkidcletus post=59582203]

Your ND main Result is required, the one with your CGP, Original will be more better.

I am still on the clearance from my school now. hopefully by next week I might get the statement of result. the main result might take some time to be out. can I present a statement of result?
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by koolkidcletus(m): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=OnyekachukwuC post=59612521][/quote]
Yes
Re: Procedure For Purchasing Of Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Form by OnyekachukwuC: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2017
i just submited all the required papers to the school. am praying to God to do the rest for me

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Aspirants Join Whatsapp Study Group For Update / 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Award / Complete Manual On Electronic Components And 1001 Project Circuit Diagram (vol5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.