Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Why Is NCC Against Nigerians - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is NCC Against Nigerians (835 Views)

FG Orders NCC To Reduce Costs Of Data In Nigeria / What Is NCC Really Doing? / Open Petition To NCC Against AIRTELNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is NCC Against Nigerians by Tocheagle(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2017
I woke up with a little bit of anger this morning, when I saw online that NCC has stopped the free data promo by GLO, I started thinking of the times when NCC has failed in their duty as a regulatory body. They have failed to stop Network providers from sending advertorial texts to people's phones, even when you send the STOP CODE. .
Crime is on the increase in the country today, yet they can't collaborate with the security agencies due to the so-called Sim registration policy, they have also failed to address other serious issues like data running down fast and so many other , yet they can stop Nigerians from getting free data. WHY IS NCC WICKED ?. Browsing in Nigeria is so expensive, yet NCC Is always there to make things harder for Nigerians . Or is this another way of gagging the voice of Nigerians which the internet has given us through free online opinions. let me stop here for Now . only Time will tell where we are headed in This country with Dictatorial Agencies like the NCC
Re: Why Is NCC Against Nigerians by MrReloaded(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Why Is NCC Against Nigerians by directonpc(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2017
So they stopped the promo? Op can you link to the news?
Re: Why Is NCC Against Nigerians by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Theyhave failed to stop Network providers from sending advertorial texts to people's phones, even when you send the STOP CODE.
They actually did but some persons are complaining of not getting alert

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Max Available For Sale / DSTV Walka 7 Needed / Avengers Box - Network Unlock & Service Software For Servicing A Wide Range Of M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.