Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi (26433 Views)

Pictures of Abia State Road Infrastructure Renaissance Under Dr Ikpeazu's Watch / Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by bashydemy(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2017
maclatunji:
LOL, some people say they love Fayose.

Over to you.

90% of those that love him are from South East..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Ajekuiya: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Opakan2:
Anything PDP comes with destruction.. all they do is deplete and ruin the system.

That Fayose has numerous houses & investments in Dubai, China etc. even Ghana where he will likely run to after his tenure. Sooner or later, nemesis will catch up with all of them.

Relax, aside projects done during the military regime in the old ondo state which Ekiti is carved out from, all meaningful projects in ekiti today was done by H.E otunba niyi adebayo and H.E. Ayo Fayose, they laid the blue prints for road networks, infrastructure, welfare. Segun oni did nothing he was ousted out and fayemi came in to finish up projects started by fayose before he was impeached, as at today Ekiti has one of the best road network in Nigeria, take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
you are staying somewhere in isi alangwa and defending a Yoruba man from the criticism of his own people. Keep making a fool of yourself

I won't go ethnic with you. common sense would have led you to my profile and check my location.

But just as da..ft as your paymasters, you keep making a fool of yourself.

I have stayed in Virtually all the Yoruba lands, and I know them more than you.

So do yourself a favour and tell you pay masters to fvck themselves and know that they will never get a chance in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by aku626(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2017
This country needs restructuring
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by XaviDayo(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2017
People are daft o..How can all of these fine buildings return to that sorry state shared in the other picture in 3 years.Nigerians and foolishness sha....All in a bid to call Fayose incompetent. ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
dumbas$ keep deceiving yourself. Open a thread and show us roads constructed by fayose. They are not up to 5 in four years!!!

not my business...

who was owing state workers more salaries?

That is my question.

1 Like

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Ajekuiya: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
lie!!! The first time I went o Ikogosi was from my secondary school in year 2000. Adebayo was governor then not fayose. Try another lie

Ikogosi is just a town in Ekiti state, underdeveloped town, the water fall has been there for years but no side attraction, just like Erin Ijesa and Olumo before the latter was packaged, what was it like in year 2000 when you went there ? And did you know what it looks like between 2003-2006 when fayose became governor and was eventually impeached. That place was modernized, packaged and giving lot of side attractions, the man didn't finish the work, Segun oni didn't, fayemi came and finished it
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Due to the dropped of crude oil price, Fayose is doing his best.

Fayemi was able to do these few renovations during Transformation adiministration, with this change adiministration the non APC states are starving of funds to bring developments to their citizenry.
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by bashydemy(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Fayemi should explain the debt he put ekiti into and how he spent about 30billion naira Fayose left behind. The truth is Fayemi inherited an healthy policy from Fayose, no debt, huge bonds etc he destroyed everything and borrow out of budget. Is it Fayose that is struggling to raise 6billion wage bill that will remember any resort. Fayemi was a disaster, same thing will happen to whoever is taking over from Aregbesola

You see how your likes just jump and comment on what you don't know, Fayose was impeached in 2006 and Fayemi became Governor in 2010 so how is what Fayose left behind in 2006 related to Fayemi? Who was the Governor between 2006 and 2010? Segun Oni so use your sense next time as this is like asking Buhari what he did with Money OBJ left behind..

3 Likes

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by donqx: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2017
they spend money on what doesnt generate income
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by hustla(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2017
So we should now praise him Abi
Did he use his fathers money to build it? That's less than 0.001% of what the State can actually do
Yeye dey smell
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Themandator: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
Good morning NLers

The thread on the sorry state of Ikogosi warm spring resort came as a rude shock to me. I worked in Ekiti prior to the 2014 election and I know the facility was renovated by the administration of Dr Kayode Fayemi 5/6yrs ago.
I did some digging online and I was able to find pictures of the renovation if Ikogosi and it's access roads under Fayemi of APC.

Long story short, it takes little or no effort to destroy what has been built. That is why we as the electorates must open our eyes wide and differentiate between a good leader and the empty barrel. Enjoy the thread

Exactly what did Fayose do or did not do to have caused the place to shut down ..... Was he supposed to have moved the government house there or force the people of the state to use it ....Was it that the tax he imposed there killed it or the renovation was abandoned ....What exactly is the summit Fayose in the project ....We know that TINAPA IDed due to a combination of factors like government officials buying up the spaces and then subletting at very high rates ... Then problem of the status of the place .... You go there to buy things riced in dollars only to get to the exist gate to be confronted by customs .... I am a victim.
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Jaideyone(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Ajekuiya:

Ikogosi is just a town in Ekiti state, underdeveloped town, the water fall has been there for years but no side attraction, just like Erin Ijesa and Olumo before the latter was packaged, what was it like in year 2000 when you went there ? And did you know what it looks like between 2003-2006 when fayose became governor and was eventually impeached. That place was modernized, packaged and giving lot of side attractions, the man didn't finish the work, Segun oni didn't, fayemi came and finished it
big lie. You are not talking toba toddler. I saw totoise and some other animals there in the small zoo as far back as 2000. The pool side was there and okay then. A lot of other buildings were also there back then. I guess fayose went back in time to do all those things. The project started under Adebayo long before fayose became governor!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2017
jeez shaking my head....imagine an elected governor renovated a resort....so that sum kind of achievement ryt ?....Wen his counterparts in another country are doing far better Dan dat..,we should all learn to speak d truth..let put political difference aside and scold whosoever that have to b scolds...all our politicians are theif... I'm sure u don't know how much he allocated for d renovation... I'm sure he didn't spend half of d money budgeted for it
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by megafem1: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
trash

When propaganda pops up, be sure to know it is one.

Fayemi just like the asshole named Ajimobi in Ibadan are just two sides of the same coin.

in their first tenure, they acted like saints and was trying to impress. They continued owing salaries and claimed that infrastructure was of more priority.

Oyo guys were fools to reelect the asshole named Ajimobi, but Ekiti people were wise to see behind the deception of Fayemi.

was is the end result?

In Ibadan, people are dying of starvation, salaries are being owed , no money to even enjoy the fine roads, hunger everywhere.

in Ekiti after they booted out the Fayemi asshole, No wonderful infrastructure, but people are not hungry and starving.

Op, which state would you prefer as a state civil servant?

In Nigeria you can't have a perfect state ThT flows with milk and honey!!

Sacrifices must be made!!!
bro d end product is still d same tin based on how u analysed it. Fayose is owning workers salary despite receiving bailout n paris fund

2 Likes

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Jaideyone(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Themandator:

Exactly what did Fayose do or did not do to have caused the place to shut down ..... Was he supposed to have moved the government house there or force the people of the state to use it ....Was it that the tax he imposed there killed it or the renovation was abandoned ....What exactly is the summit Fayose in the project ....We know that TINAPA IDed due to a combination of factors like government officials buying up the spaces and then subletting at very high rates ... Then problem of the status of the place .... You go there to buy things riced in dollars only to get to the exist gate to be confronted by customs .... I am a victim.
lol I'm probably more travelled than you are. I stay in Ekiti for a year and I visited Ikogosi. I stayed in calabar for a year and I visited tinapa resort. I was still at tinapa two years ago. There is no traffic at tinapa but the place is well maintained!!! I can post my pictures at tinapa if you want. I even took pictures with Bae. What Ikogosi lacks is maintainace. Go back to yesterdays thread and see torn roofs and dead wood all over the place. Fayose simply starved the facility

BTW tinapa is not dead. It's very much alive!!! If a facility is maintained people will visit even if the traffic is not as much as expected

1 Like

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by ishadfurnitures: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2017
What do you know about ibadan ?
BiafraBushBoy:
trash

Fayemi just like the asshole named Ajimobi in Ibadan are just two sides of the same coin.

in their first tenure, they acted like saints and was trying to impress. They continued owing salaries and claimed that infrastructure was of more priority.

Oyo guys were fools to reelect the asshole named Ajimobi, but Ekiti people were wise to see behind the deception of Fayemi.

was is the end result?

In Ibadan, people are dying of starvation, salaries are being owed , no money to even enjoy the fine roads, hunger everywhere.

in Ekiti after they booted out the Fayemi asshole, No wonderful infrastructure, but people are not hungry and starving.

2 Likes

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Jaideyone(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2017
dahreformer:
jeez shaking my head....imagine an elected governor renovated a resort....so that sum kind of achievement ryt ?....Wen his counterparts in another country are doing far better Dan dat..,we should all learn to speak d truth..let put political difference aside and scold whosoever that have to b scolds...all our politicians are theif... I'm sure u don't know how much he allocated for d renovation... I'm sure he didn't spend half of d money budgeted for it
ignorant fellow what do you know. If the state Governor doesn't renovate a state owned resort is it your ancestors that will renovate it for them? You need a knock on the head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Doubleoo(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Abeg, can someone remind me what fayemi has achieved since appointed as minister of solid minerals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2017
You mean all these renovations took place and fell apart because of Fayose

OP, I suspect you, or a substandard work was done.

Either ways, the first poster showed us some thatched roofs, please go back and snap these structures in their present state, come back and share it for us wink

Thank you cry
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Oblang(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
trash

was is the end result?

Tell me. Is ur fayose not owing salaries now?
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Gh0stFreak: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2017
So this lying op actually wants us to believe that the place deteriorated so badly within such a short time?
There are two things involved here, it's either that

1. The pictures from the other thread were taken a long time ago
OR
2. Fayemi didn't renovate the entire place, the zombified op posted pictures of the few renovation works and cleverly omitted the ugly parts of the facility to score cheap political points.
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Ajekuiya: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Jaideyone:
big lie. You are not talking toba toddler. I saw totoise and some other animals there in the small zoo as far back as 2000. The pool side was there and okay then. A lot of other buildings were also there back then. I guess fayose went back in time to do all those things. The project started under Adebayo long before fayose became governor!!!

In case you don't know, the white missionaries settled down in ikogosi, those houses you saw, the pool, the animals and whatever were actually that of the missionaries, what they actually left behind when Okhai Mike Akhigbe became military governor of the then ondo state
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Oshin56(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2017
I don't like Fayose and I don't Support Fayemi but let us try to reason because this people we are talking about don't have the pity of we common man in there mind let us give a chance for those that haven't tasted it before. I stand to be corrected
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
We love FAAAÀAYYYYYOOOOOSSSSSEEEEE
Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by vincyble1472(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=59360609]trash

was is the end result?

/quote]
U dey lag dey know say Ekiti dey pay salary ba? Verify ur info well bro. I was in Ekiti during Fayemi's asides d Ikogosi warm spring d bulk of tarred roads Ekiti's got was done during his regime. Meaningful infrastructural projects were embarked on by Fayemi. Of what use is a bridge in Ado which you can travel anywhere and predict with accuracy ur time of arrival at ur destination. Asides his stomach infrastructure and Operations Flush wey him dey use oppress guys for street, maybe run mouth for FG matter, what else has he got to offer The guy lacks any meaningful political ideology. As against ur claim of Fayose paying salaries, he owes nothing less than five months to teachers. Fayemi was better than Fayose in all aspects of governance

3 Likes

Re: Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi by EvilMetahuman: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Have you asked Oyo state civil servants how far?

8 months and counting.

Under Fayemi, it was a disaster. Considering the economic revenue of Ekiti, Fayose should be hailed as a resource manager, instead of the fishy fashy dude called Fayemi, who wanted to use salary money to decorate a state.

who does that?
stop lying

For someone claiming propaganda, your own propaganda is dumb and stupid like those ipob clowns.

Its a matter of public record that a simple nairaland search will clear.

Fayoshe is owing more salary than ajimobi.
Ajimobi has more infrastructure than fayoshe.

While ajimobi has failed his second term, he is still better than fayoshe 1billion times over.

Now go back to biafra thread and stop soiling this thread with nonsense lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.