Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program (112157 Views)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018- Lagos island / Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by stefanimay: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Please, is there anyone who wrote his/her test on Thursday 28th and received mail from them?..
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by elderkezini92: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
stefanimay:
Please, is there anyone who wrote his/her test on Thursday 28th and received mail from them?..
A lot.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Hephzibah21(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Butterscotch92:

I did the aptitude test last Saturday at Ilupeju and got a mail inviting me for interview next week Wednesday. Am I the only person that got this?
Hello bro, how was your interview? What was it like.?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by stefanimay: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
elderkezini92:
A lot.

A success or regret mail,cause I didn't get any mail from them...any hope for me?...pls reply
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by elderkezini92: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
stefanimay:

A success or regret mail,cause I didn't get any mail from them...any hope for me?...pls reply
some ppl were slated to have interviews, today, tomorrow and the next,while some others got a "successful regret mail".
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by stefanimay: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
elderkezini92:
some ppl were slated to have interviews, today, tomorrow and the next,while some others got a "successful regret mail".

What of those that didn't get any mail?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by elderkezini92: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
stefanimay:

What of those that didn't get any mail?
I can't say, but just hope for the best and also expect the worst.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by toluduji: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2017
HOW DO YOU KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN A MAIL FOR INTERVIEW
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by stefanimay: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2017
toluduji:
HOW DO YOU KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN A MAIL FOR INTERVIEW

Exactly... please when did Yu write your test Nd have Yu gotten invite yet?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Gpeculiar: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hehehe....me I am not understanding ooo....so many unanswered questions.

Abi those that have progressed to the interview stage no dey NL?

Abi another active thread dey?

Abi na hoarders of information full this thread?

Abi na OYO things?

What is yours will be yours oo, dont think that by keeping mute you are increasing your chances. On the contrary, when we share ideas and experiences, wrong notions/knowledge gets debunked and your chances even get increased.

For me, I am yet to be invited for the test.

To those in need of information about their recruitment process. You could check last year' here. Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Hephzibah21(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gpeculiar:

Abi an OYO things?

What is yours will be yours oo, dont think that by keeping mute you are increasing your chances. On the contrary, when we share ideas and experiences, wrong notions gets debunked and your chances even get increased.

To those in need of information about their recruitment process. You could check last year' here. Hope this helps
My brother I yaff tire. undecided
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by nena2014: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gpeculiar:

Abi an OYO things?

What is yours will be yours oo, dont think that by keeping mute you are increasing your chances. On the contrary, when we share ideas and experiences, wrong notions gets debunked and your chances even get increased.

That's my point. I don't know why some individuals like hoarding information. Well as for mee, I have been silent because I have not gotten any mail from them apart from the application confirmation mail.
Some individuals has gotten mail for biodata update, while other has done the test and got either a regret or success mail, others also has gotten invite for interview and has even done the interview.
Please my question is, what happens to me that has only gotten d confirmation mail, have I been forgotten?.
Please I need answers.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Gpeculiar: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hephzibah21:

My brother I yaff tire. undecided

A sister actually smiley
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Gpeculiar: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
nena2014:

That's my point. I don't know why some individuals like hoarding information. Well as for mee, I have been silent because I have not gotten any mail from them apart from the application confirmation mail.
Some individuals has gotten mail for biodata update, while other has done the test and got either a regret or success mail, others also has gotten invite for interview and has even done the interview.
Please my question is, what happens to me that has only gotten d confirmation mail, have I been forgotten?.
Please I need answers.

Hehehe...who will answer this your question now. All I can say is only time will tell
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Blush8585: 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gpeculiar:

Abi an OYO things?

What is yours will be yours oo, dont think that by keeping mute you are increasing your chances. On the contrary, when we share ideas and experiences, wrong notions/knowledge gets debunked and your chances even get increased.

first post on NL
did the interview today, we were just 5 thou...questions were continous, most times from what you say. average was like 20 minutes. just be prepared for anything and one thing I observed was that all of us had our assessment on Saturday, 3 of us at ilupeju, 1 at VI and the other in PH.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Gpeculiar: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blush8585:

first post on NL
did the interview today, we were just 5 thou...questions were continous, most times from what you say. average was like 20 minutes. just be prepared for anything and one thing I observed was that all of us had our assessment on Saturday, 3 of us at ilupeju, 1 at VI and the other in PH.

Wow, welcome on board. Thanks for the update. Greatly appreciated. Relating to last year's process, I guess the next phase is the executive chat.
But I want to believe that them go still remember us way still dey bio-data stage. Wish you success all through the stages.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by olutee360: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Success bro. Mine is tomorrow
Blush8585:

first post on NL
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Hephzibah21(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gpeculiar:

A sister actually smiley
Isiok... Noted my dear wink
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Hephzibah21(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
olutee360:
Success bro. Mine is tomorrow
Same here.. .success to us all.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by BlackGoldBoy: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Some persons don still talk my mind.....Abeg Mk Una day update us....those wey don do interview update us wen u gt executive chat invite....those that are still at bio update stage update us wen u get any test invite....previous year's conversation was more informative than this year o
Shalom!
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2017
nena2014:

Please I need answers.
We are in the same boat. The whole thing just weak me... No biodata update yet, no test invite. I don't want to believe it ends there... I can't do anything but keep hope alive. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by BlackGoldBoy: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Love letter served after interview.....o
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by Hephzibah21(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:
Which kind of love letter is that?
I just finished my interview, it was major to test confidence and some behavioural test questions. Like.. .tell us a time u were in such a situation n what did u do.. .tell us when u had to manage a difficult person n how did you do it.
Just feel free.. .
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by nena2014: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:

Wow, what more can I say. I know that pain, am really, really sorry. No body can understand how you feel only you. Please just try to be strong and move on.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by alee001: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:
o

When did you do your interview?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by BlackGoldBoy: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
alee001:
o

When did you do your interview?
Tuesday
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by BlackGoldBoy: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
nena2014:

Wow, what more can I say. I know that pain, am really, really sorry. No body can understand how you feel only you. Please just try to be strong and move on.
ahn ahn....did somebody die? undecided undecided
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by alee001: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:
Tuesday

better things ahead oh.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by nena2014: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
BlackGoldBoy:
ahn ahn....did somebody die? undecided undecided
Actually no body died. Am actually an emotional person and I know how painful it is to be served a love letter. My experience was so bad. Anyways let's keep hope alive.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by uBae: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Blush8585:

first post on NL

Please has anyone from PH received an interview invite. Seems one person has and it was all the way to Lagos.
Blush8585:

first post on NL
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by BlackGoldBoy: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2017
nena2014:

Actually no body died. Am actually an emotional person and I know how painful it is to be served a love letter. My experience was so bad. Anyways let's keep hope alive.
Ooh I see....well dts alrite
Re: Apply For The 2018 Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate Trainee Program by olutee360: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hey guys, who else has received invite for executive chat? Just received mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants / Job Library 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.