|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,753,988 members, 6,541,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 10:30 PM
|Detective Mysteries - Come In If You're Smart... by harffie(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2017|
I have been inspired to post detective puzzles here...oya NL occupants, Leggo..
1) An old man ankit lives alone in a flat. Because of his age , he is not able to move comfortably and hence most of the things used to be delivered to his house.
On Friday while delivering the mail , postman feels something suspicious in the flat and try to look inside through the key hole and he saw a blood filled body of the old man.
CID arrived the scene.
On the outside of flat , he found two bottles of warm milk , Tuesday newspaper, some unopened mails , some gifts.
CID waste no time to find the murderer.
Who was the murderer ?
2) Poirot Detective reviewed the information they had on the case so far.
A lady named 'monica' was found shot and Hercule already had a list of suspects : rooney , torres , dabid , messi , ronaldo
Killer is a fan of Hercule and chalenge him by leaving notes at various places.
# The first was found in a drawing room.
# The second was found in an art room.
# The third was in a bed room.
# the fourth in an ice-cream room.
# The fifth at the desk room
All of the notes read the same thing, 'The clues are where you find the notes.' Still , nothing was found anywhere.
Hercule Poirot pause for a moment and den arrested the killer. Who was the killer ?
3) One evening there was a murder in the home of married couple, their son and daughter. One of these four people murdered one of the others. One of the members of the family witnessed the crime.
The other one helped the murderer.
These are the things we know for sure:
1. The witness and the one who helped the murderer were not of the same sex.
2. The oldest person and the witness were not of the same sex.
3. The youngest person and the victim were not of the same sex.
4. The one who helped the murderer was older than the victim.
5. The father was the oldest member of the family.
6. The murderer was not the youngest member of the family.
Who was the murderer?
|Re: Detective Mysteries - Come In If You're Smart... by gabinogem(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2017|
Number 2 killer was dabid
|Re: Detective Mysteries - Come In If You're Smart... by chuckdee4(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2017|
The milk man did it.
Assuming he delivers milk on a daily basis, he delivered on Monday and Tuesday (2 bottles) and did not make the deliveries for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday because he is on the run.
The same logic can be applied to whoever delivers the newspaper (paper boy)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41