Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Legal Kidnapping- The Way Forward - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Legal Kidnapping- The Way Forward (506 Views)

Kidnapping, The Multimillion Naira Industry Headquatered In Kaduna / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Kidnapping- The Way Forward by lycan2: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2017
This happened yesterday as i was coming back from my place of work (my I.T placement) close to my house the Nigerian police was invading people's houses and dragging the young men that lives close to compound out on the street. I was told to sit on the ground while there where dragging people out of their respective homes. We where told to sit on the floor then, then we where bundled into the back of a hilux. we where taken to another street and the same was done. There bundled us at the back of their van , most of you who live reside in rumudara portharcourt must have noticed the presence of the nigerian police in the evening, we being driven round rumudara as criminals, this is the most humiliating moment of my life it was embarrassing and I am sure this kind of treatment won't be given to our politicians when there have been caught. then there took us to the police station and dehumanized us by stripping us to our briefs while making derogatory remarks all this took place at the mini-okoro precinct. Then we started making phone calls so our friends our and family would come and pay our ransom. I want to congratulate the Nigerian police for their new business strategy where they kidnap citizens publicly, embarrass them insult them then ask them to pay a ransom fee. If u don't pay you are locked up and then maltreated in the cell. Kudos for your brilliance. #FUCKTHENIGERIANPOLICE
Re: Legal Kidnapping- The Way Forward by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2017
grin shocked grin

Hmmmm,

The policemen that invaded your neighborhood were simply doing their job.

I am sure they didn't pick up everyone on your street.

I guess you have a striking resemblance to one dare devil on their list.

It is very unpatriotic for you to liken the arrest made on you to kidnapping.

Or was any of the policemen having a name tag EVANS?

Anybody who has ever been kidnapped knows that,

The police is truly your friend,
Make no mistake about that.

BTW OP, your grammatical flaws is unpardonable. I hope this was not how you wrote down statement in the station ooo

The police may come for you again oo
U fit don implicate yourself with this kind grammatical expression

FTC

Dedicated to that Nigerian policeman who has never collected #20 at a check point if any!
Re: Legal Kidnapping- The Way Forward by lycan2: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2017
kidnapping- An act of abducting someone and holding them captive.
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Hmmmm,

The policemen that invaded your neighborhood were simply doing their job.

I am sure they didn't pick up everyone on your street.

I guess you have a striking resemblance to one dare devil on their list.

It is very unpatriotic for you to liken the arrest made on you to kidnapping.

Or was any of the policemen having a name tag EVANS?

Anybody who has ever been kidnapped knows that,

The police is truly your friend,
Make no mistake about that.

BTW OP, your grammatical flaws is unpardonable. I hope this was not how you wrote down statement in the station ooo

The police may come for you again oo
U fit don implicate yourself with this kind grammatical expression

FTC

Dedicated to that Nigerian policeman who has never collected #20 at a check point if any!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Asylum Seeker Anthony Kills Girlfriend In Germany / See How 23 Yr Old Ritualist Have Been Arrested For Killing Neighbor Daughter And / NEPA At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.