Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 (1220 Views)

My Infinix Note 5 Review After One Week / Phone Engineer Or Tech Savvy Please Come To My Rescue, My Tecno K9 Is At It Agai / Infinix Hot 3 Uk Used Now Available For Sell( Stock Limited) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2017
I don't know what has come over my phone, water pour on it and it is not powering again. i have gone to different engineers, i was told to change my phone panel.
where can i get infinix shop in abuja?
or do anyone here have a panel to sell out?
help me
Re: Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 by Mustiboy(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2017
it could be some IC on the PCB. I can check it for you if you're in Lagos
Re: Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
it could be some IC on the PCB. I can check it for you if you're in Lagos
how much can i get the panel?
Re: Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 by Mustiboy(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2017
macduffrx:

how much can i get the panel?
a panel is another phone entirely . you can only get one if there's someone whose hot 3 has a damaged screen and touch pad .
Re: Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
a panel is another phone entirely . you can only get one if there's someone whose hot 3 has a damaged screen and touch pad .

i understand, but if i see, how much can it cost me? or how much can one buy my phone with the panel problem?
Re: Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 by waleyp(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Check Carl center in abj

Re: Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 by Mustiboy(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2017
macduffrx:

i understand, but if i see, how much can it cost me? or how much can one buy my phone with the panel problem?
it depends on the person you wanna buy from. as for you selling yours, the person willing to buy would be needing just the screen and touch pad and battery. so you can sell for about 6 - 7k
Re: Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mustiboy:
it depends on the person you wanna buy from. as for you selling yours, the person willing to buy would be needing just the screen and touch pad and battery. so you can sell for about 6 - 7k

Ok, Thanks
Re: Help And Rescue My Infinix Hot 3 by waleyp(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2017
I use infinix hot s, now says unfortunately Twitter has stopped working, and I tried to uninstall from my phone by going to setting and app, but when I tried to, it says settings has unfortunately stopped, and have tried to reboot my phone so many times, it's same issue

(1) (Reply)

There Is The App Which Shows You On Display / Android Phone For 20k / The Best Power Bank Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.