Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,377 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos (63013 Views)

Fraudsters All Smiles After Their Hideout Was Uncovered In Ogun / More Picture And Videos From The Ritualist Den Discovered In Cele Nica, Lagos / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by Tscholar(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
poshestmina:

Where mentally ill people sleep with fresh and old human parts littered everywhere?

Bro, your comments this days are something else! In your rush to always attack God or the Npf, you end up sounding so petty and annoying.

We can always help undecided undecided
let him be talking rubbish. He must be part of them,hence defending the ritualists.

1 Like

Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by obyrich(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2017
I don't know why I don't fancy Lagos.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by ethicalUser(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2017
MadCow1:

They suspected it was. I doubt you can differentiate a human liver from a cows liver if placed in front of you.

Dont always be too much in a hurry to run with the herd.
What about the breast and pen1s? Do this human organs share similarity with that of animals? Those caught accepted and showed no remorse in what they have done. Those guys dont deserve to live.
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by MadCow1: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2017
ethicalUser:

What about the breast and pen1s? Do this human organs share similarity with that of animals? Those caught accepted and showed no remorse in what they have done. Those guys dont deserve to live.

I didn't see human Instruments listed in the article. Where did you read that From?
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by iaatmguy(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2017
besto50:
cool

The heart of an average Afonja is filled with Wickedness. How can one chop out the skull of his fellow human being!!
sense fall on you
Re: How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos by ethicalUser(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
MadCow1:

I didn't see human Instruments listed in the article. Where did you read that From?
I was there. I stopped by at ilezik and saw for myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video) / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.