Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) (55567 Views)

Video: Two UNILAG Students Spotted Making Love In Public / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Tapout(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ontarget:

Whats your business with the event?

what's your business with my purpose of asking?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
All I can glean from the story is that two promiscuous slay queens went for all night olosho runs and after several rounds of marathon knacking by uncircumcised rods they were too exhausted to escape when a fire started in their hotel room. And now I am supposed to say R.I.P right? Even when I know that in hell right now, the devil is boiling them in a big pot of hot water and singing Ajekun Iya. No, I can't deceive myself. I can only advise those slay queens who are still alive "beware of runs, it kills"
Don't rush to judge based on what you think.
Remember, she called her mother on the night of the incident to inform her of her whereabout.

2 Likes

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by SirGoldEjike(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
MasterChen:

The only thing obvious here is his stupidity.

When someone dies, you ignore everything else and just say your RIP. Na person sister be that

Who gives a fook if they were olosho or slay queens. How e take concern you

Guy e concern us, we get sisters wey em fit infuence oooo, sayin RIP is hypocrisy, m sorry, just tryna be honest
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Myself2(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
All I can glean from the story is that two promiscuous slay queens went for all night olosho runs and after several rounds of marathon knacking by uncircumcised rods they were too exhausted to escape when a fire started in their hotel room. And now I am supposed to say R.I.P right? Even when I know that in hell right now, the devil is boiling them in a big pot of hot water and singing Ajekun Iya. No, I can't deceive myself. I can only advise those slay queens who are still alive "beware of runs, it kills"

TRUTH HURTS

SLAY QUEENS HAVE SLAYED THEMSELVES

The question is hope the other silly girls hitherto into campus prostitution aka runs will learn from this
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Myself2(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
MasterChen:

The only thing obvious here is his stupidity.

When someone dies, you ignore everything else and just say your RIP. Na person sister be that

Who gives a fook if they were olosho or slay queens. How e take concern you

So why are you now giving a fook(sic) about his comment which he is entitled to.You are the stupid one here
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by maamisco(f): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
just look at
truth hurts
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Arccangel:

Even your name already tells me what your useless life is about. He-goat!!
if only you know who u insulting grin are you 1 of those snap chat filter girls
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by cstr1000: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
The hotel should be sued for everything they are worth and possibly jail time for negligence.
They have just killed those poor girls.

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Jayslyder: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
the girl on yellow ....we've both got a mutual friend...rip tho
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
donspero:
What shall it profit a man to die with the world riches and lose der soul? that all i could read out of the comments been laid. slay queen or not no one deserves this kinda death. We are all guilty of trying to leave like this(University Enjoyment) we have all kept late nights be it vigil or party, Just last week in the east pple were shot in cold blood in the presence of our Lord. lets stop this unjustified judgments and ask for there soul 2 be judge in righteousness of our good will. hell we don't evn know if it was a church program or evn prayers and we have just condemn them. RIP Beautiful souls i pray we meet in Heaven. Amen
Ooh! amazing....

best comment so far

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by ReachHard: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ngwanu. See them. Slay Mamas inside hotel.
Please say me Hi to Dagrin
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by personalshopper: 1:06am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=Neminc post=59365493]All I can glean from the story is that two promiscuous slay queens went for all night olosho runs and after several rounds of marathon knacking by uncircumcised rods they were too exhausted to escape when a fire started in their hotel room. And now I am supposed to say R.I.P right? Even when I know that in hell right now, the devil is boiling them in a big pot of hot water and singing Ajekun Iya. No, I can't deceive myself. I can only advise those slay queens who are still alive "beware of runs, it kills"[/quote

if they were guys what would have been the story?
stop being judgemental and no they were not runz girls.!..the day you learn not to speak ill of the dead would be amazing!
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by personalshopper: 1:09am On Aug 12, 2017
hmmmm....because you were there or you were the man that took them there?

and we ask ourselves where our problems are coming from after being evil and vile to another human being.. I pray you are not falsely accused and can't defend yourself like these girls.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by personalshopper: 1:15am On Aug 12, 2017
demefa:
Diz r Oloshos, wen u tell dem to stop Oloshoing dey will refuse to! All diz gals wnting to live above wot der parents cn provide. For all I care all oloshos can die nd go to hell

same to your daughters and sisters
make sure they never step into an hotel room
illiterate!
and the day they enter,I am sure its runs that will take them there since that's your mindset about hotels.

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by personalshopper: 1:19am On Aug 12, 2017
odesifo:
Rip,but the truth be said they did not go for any show Na runs carry them reach hotel

because you were the guy they went to sleep with abi ?
I pray this morning that you shall be accused! wrongly and never ever get anyone to defend you...you shall know the shame of being accused without being guilty.

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by demefa(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2017
personalshopper:

same to your daughters and sisters
make sure they never step into an hotel room
illiterate!
and the day they enter,I am sure its runs that will take them there since that's your mindset about hotels.
Ur father and all the elders in ur family are illiterates. U think cause u come from a family of oloshos everyone is an olosho!!! Go nd cry to ur olosho Mum cause next time it will b u
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Max24: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Neminc:
Many Nigerians like u are hypocrites. You have already judged the girls even in death. It shows how callous and mindless u are. Meanwhile, don't be surprised that u will find urself in hotter part of hell when u die. Even Jesus said judgement begins from d house of God. Pharisee!!!
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
I've fûcked one of 'em so sad. Miss you girls RIP cry cry

1 Like

Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by KGBEAST(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oluseye20:
Roli is friend with my lil sis and I heard the true story.... all this ones na the official story n he different from the true story.... sha advise girls to beware
Gist us, was friends with the two of them at FCET secondary school Akoka, don't want to believe they are hoes
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by KGBEAST(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jcob:
This is quite sad. I taught both girls when they were in secondary school. Sad they had to go this way!!!
You taught at FCET? What subject? I was a student there in junior school
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Jcob(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
KGBEAST:

You taught at FCET? What subject? I was a student there in junior school
what year did you graduate?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by KGBEAST(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jcob:
what year did you graduate?
I left in Jss 3
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Jcob(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
KGBEAST:

I left in Jss 3

What year did you leave?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Arccangel(f): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
if only you know who u insulting grin are you 1 of those snap chat filter girls
Do you think I really care? Why not drop your respects for the dead and move forward. Abi you want to use someone else's death to shine?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by KGBEAST(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jcob:

What year did you leave?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Jcob(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
KGBEAST:

Great. That was when Mrs Adekunbi was the principal and Oyekola Vice.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by KGBEAST(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Jcob:

Great. That was when Mrs Adekunbi was the principal and Oyekola Vice.
Yes sir, Sir pls who are you?
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by Jcob(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
KGBEAST:

Yes sir, Sir pls who are you?
lol.

I taught commerce
Re: Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) by KGBEAST(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Jcob:
lol.

I taught commerce
I left before ss1 so I don't know you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo) / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.