Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,418 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

I’m Ashamed To Call Myself A Nigerian…actor, Junior Pope - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Ashamed To Call Myself A Nigerian…actor, Junior Pope (812 Views)

Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Junior Pope Odonwodo, His Wife And Children Rock Matching Outfits / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ashamed To Call Myself A Nigerian…actor, Junior Pope by Mrsoundoro(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2017
There are lots of reasons some Nigerian celebrities will never want to fight any ill administration in Nigeria in form of protest because some Nigerians are never to be trusted.

Recently, singer, cum lawyer, Charles Oputa better known as Charly Boy, took to the street with some Nigerians who keyed into his vision of telling the present administration what they feel is the truth as they urged ailing President Muhammadu Buhari to resign and concentrate on his health.

The protest took a new turn recently as another group in support of the President took to the streets of Abuja with various placards showing solidarity for the President.

This has gotten some Nigerian celebrities angry at these actions with the likes of Nollywood actor, Pope Junior, stating that with such act, he is ashamed of calling himself a Nigeria.

In his words, “What a shame, at this point I shame to call myself a Nigerian.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/im-ashamed-call-nigerianactor-junior-pope/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: I’m Ashamed To Call Myself A Nigerian…actor, Junior Pope by swiz123(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Ok
Re: I’m Ashamed To Call Myself A Nigerian…actor, Junior Pope by irrefragable: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
You are a Biafran, bro. Don't dare mistake that.
Re: I’m Ashamed To Call Myself A Nigerian…actor, Junior Pope by agbonkamen(f): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Listen to this #song#....... Nigerians rejoice election don come and go, and another one dey come 2019 o. If we work together as one Nigeria no go break forward ever we shall go as we dey enter promised Land... #chorus# Nairalanders say .....ONE NIGERIA grin
Re: I’m Ashamed To Call Myself A Nigerian…actor, Junior Pope by marooh: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
If you are ashame of been nigerian then try Biafra grin

(1) (Reply)

See What This Native Doctor Did To This Guy / A Village In Africa…. (a Must Watch Nollywood Movie) Rated 18+ / Singer Chidinma Ekile Shares Pictures From Her Zanzibar Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.