Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Actress, Fadekemi Momoh Finally Finds True Love In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Fadekemi Momoh Finally Finds True Love In South Africa (672 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Brother, Rob Finally Finds Love With Sexy Instagram Model / Tonto Dikeh Slams Her Baby Daddy Churchill, As She Finally Finds True Love. / Mercy Aigbe Gentry Finds True Love Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Fadekemi Momoh Finally Finds True Love In South Africa by Nollyzonenews: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2017
South African based Nollywood actress, Fadekemi Momoh, seems to have finally found that true love and man she deserves after witnessing some challenges in relationship.

She has been able to keep her love life off social media but this time, she can’t keep calm because her new man has put lots of smiles on her face and taken away tears of many years.

Fadekemi even went to describe him as the best thing that has happened to her this year as he has been there supporting her through her journey and caring for her daughter.

Sharing how happy she is finding someone that cherishes her this much, she wrote, “Your help has been invaluable to me, and I don’t know how I would have managed without your help and support. There are so many things my heart wants to say to you, all of which can be summed up in just three words – thanks for everything. I love you and appreciate you.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-fadekemi-momoh-finally-finds-true-love-south-africa/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress, Fadekemi Momoh Finally Finds True Love In South Africa by Benjom(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Congrats to you and your cool guy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fan Calls Out Funlola Aofeyibi-raimi For Snubbing Him At A Lagos Mall / Phyno Featured A Real Life Hushpuppy In A New Song - PIC / 5 Major Expensive Wines Nigerian Artistes Love To Sing About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.