Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja (27131 Views)

Loads Of Fun Today At Npower Situation Room,tea, Coffee And A Dose Of Laughter!! / Do Not Take The N-power Job If… / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by npowerng: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good morning
The following people have been selected to visit the N-Power Situation Room, Abuja on Thursday, August 17th, 2017.
We will email the details of the visit to selected beneficiaries.
N-PowerNG will NOT bear any cost for the visit.
#NPowerNG

1 Share

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Kingjohnchike(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Don't depend on N-power alone.

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good one. I made it.
Hope the experience will worth the expenses.

Weldone.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by gr8cany: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Gdday NpowerNg, pls when is Npower health starting their physical verification

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Hidorano(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
npowerng:
Well done
#NPowerNG
pls how can i change my location in the form i fill online. I choose my formal location when i was registering which is Osun State but now i hav been relocated to Sokoto state. Help me.
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Hidorano(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
I registered for N-Agro. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Deflorence(f): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
PLEASE NPOWERNG reply me. Is there any penalty in not attempting the 2nd SKILLS TEST? and if there is any can i be able to login and complete it?.

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME THIS TIME.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by npowerng: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
gr8cany:
Gdday NpowerNg, pls when is Npower health starting their physical verification
Good day. Be patient sir,More information would be communicated to you in due time.

4 Likes

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by npowerng: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hidorano:
pls how can i change my location in the form i fill online. I choose my formal location when i was registering which is Osun State but now i hav been relocated to Sokoto state. Help me.

Good day sir,For New applicant correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by npowerng: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Deflorence:
PLEASE NPOWERNG reply me. Is there any penalty in not attempting the 2nd SKILLS TEST? and if there is any can i be able to login and complete it?.

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME THIS TIME.
GOD BLESS YOU.

No penalty ,if you selected a special skill. it's advisable for you to take the test.
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Deflorence(f): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
npowerng:

No penalty ,if you selected a special skill. it's advisable for you to take the test.
THANKS for your quick response. Hope i can still login and complete the one i didn't attempt since the test dates is still ongoing?.

REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Caustics: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
shocked
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by taylor88(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Only 3 igbo names and numerous hausa and yoruba

it's aiit

6 Likes

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Joseunlimited(f): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
When as the platform turns to tourist centre

This people sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by taylor88(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
perfectchoice:
Good one. I made it.

Weldone.

what's ur real name

and beware of any citizen of Ogun and osun beside u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by slimzzysweet(f): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
I am not understanding
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by zeenaman: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
will serving corp members that applied for the scheme be absorbed?
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Michael004: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
perfectchoice:
Good one. I made it.

Weldone.
Are you among those called?
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by nnokwa042(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
taylor88:
Only 3 igbo names and numerous hausa and yoruba

it's aiit
u dey mind dem ?so long they want to bring tribalism in every thing against Igbo's we can never develop more Afghanistan ,let's suffer together after all person wey dey Oshogbo or jalingo abi Maiduguri no better pass person wey dey abakaliki or awka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Bigii(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Afonja Team undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by kechywillz(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Am yet to write for Nteach,I logged in yesterday to write my test,they response was that I will write on Sunday,i hope it wouldn't collide with that of nhealth. I feel like am the only one remaining to write. I hope am safe o,pls Npower reply me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Gabbyayo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please I answered only 11questions for the Npower teach assessment, am I safe? ?
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by okonja(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
@npowerng, please what criteria did you use to select those people?, Location or personality?, if it's location, I base in Abuja also, I would love to visit as well,

Finally, why is Npower Tech not included this time around like when this program was initiated last year?

Looking forward your reply cool
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Bigii(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
kechywillz:
Am yet to write for Nteach,I logged in yesterday to write my test,they response was that I will write on Sunday,i hope it wouldn't collide with that of nhealth. I feel like am the only one remaining to write. I hope am safe o

Which N-Health again?

No! U're not safe.
Kill yasef angry
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Jaftee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
I try to take the quiz for npower teach but the response I got was "quiz will be ready on Sunday"
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by lamidi21(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good day sir, I called the Npower customer care number to report my complaints with respect to my Npower stipend not been paid since December last year (2016). I did the necessary verification in Ibadan Oyo State. I was assured that the problem will be resolved, to my surprise, I logged in to my npvn npower page to see Absent on my status.
Please Npower assist in resolving this problem
I will grateful if my mail is treated.
Thank you very much
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
npowerng:

please i took the test but logged out without taking the skill test' can i log in and proceed with the test
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
perfectchoice:
Good one. I made it.

Weldone.
HaHaHaHaHa

U think fed govtmnt will give anything free.

#u are joking
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Topman0001(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
I applied for n.teach. I've bn expecting response via sms or e mail but no response atall. pls whats happening
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Olalekan95(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Gabbyayo:
Please I answered only 11questions for the Npower teach assessment, am I safe? ?
same here.....but I think datz all D question plus one device que...
Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Olalekan95(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Topman0001:
I applied for n.teach. I've bn expecting response via sms or e mail but no response atall. pls whats happening
try to login don't wait for any SMS coz u may not receive any SMS due to network issh

1 Like

Re: List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja by Deflorence(f): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Topman0001:
Login to NPOWER website and check ur status. No sms was sent to NTEACH volunteers. And if u didnt understand this, go to facebook and follow their updates.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Join The Nigerian Legion? / Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.