Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

How much to contribute On These Blogs ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How much to contribute On These Blogs ? (977 Views)

Make Serious Money Flipping Blogs In Nigeria ( Free Guide ) / Invitation To Contribute To A News Blog / Top 5 Online News Blogs In Abuja And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How much to contribute On These Blogs ? by Tolzeal(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
I'm planning to do a contribution on these blogs and would love to know how much it would cost me.

If there is any contributor to chanels listed above on NL that could help acheive the process As soon as possble would be appreciated.

NAIJ
Lindaikeji
Lailasblog .

Also If you have any blog related to Food/Health. Please send me a PM. I would love take a look.

Regards
Re: How much to contribute On These Blogs ? by Tolzeal(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
DAMN ! No one to reply
Re: How much to contribute On These Blogs ? by Tittusstar22(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
I know linda blog will be expensive. you can try laila
Re: How much to contribute On These Blogs ? by Tolzeal(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Tittusstar22:
I know linda blog will be expensive. you can try laila

Have a price idea?
Re: How much to contribute On These Blogs ? by Yarnvibes(f): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Linda sponsored post is for 50k. And won't take up to hours on her front page.
Re: How much to contribute On These Blogs ? by Tolzeal(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Yarnvibes:
Linda sponsored post is for 50k. And won't take up to hours on her front page.

Any idea for Naij?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Will Write A Unique 600 Word SEO Article For You / Ponzi, PAMHYIP, And Other Script. Come In / What Is The Best Apps For Fire Stick You Will Never Find On Amazon Store?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.