Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. (2404 Views)

Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Biafra: Uche Mefor In A Meeting With United Nation Today (2) (3) (4)

Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by FilmsHall(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
The deputy leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Uche Mefor In Italy For Biafra Conference in continuation of their efforts to restore Sovereign state of Biafra.

WATCH

http://www.filmshall.com/2017/08/11/551tos/

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by BAILMONEY: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
ITS GONNA BE A VERY SAD DAY IN EVERY AFONJA MUSLIM FAMILY TODAY sad

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
BAILMONEY:
ITS GONNA BE A VERY SAD DAY IN EVERY AFONJA MUSLIM FAMILY TODAY sad
I tell u

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by GuyWise(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
When you feel that afonjas have had enough, another blow came landing on their cone-foreheads.

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by FilmsHall(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by reality1010: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
This Biafra thing is not a joke o o.But wait o o!Two hours after this thread was created no much response.What about the Yoruba ppl that v always attack,condemn,insult&even create thread to insult ipob and others?Na question I ask o o bc I observe say some things don de fade away.

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Igboesika: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ndi mgbati mgbati won't like this.

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by FilmsHall(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
reality1010:
This Biafra thing is not a joke o o.But wait o o!Two hours after this thread was created no much response.What about the Yoruba ppl that v always attack,condemn,insult&even create thread to insult ipob and others?Na question I ask o o bc I observe say some things don de fade away.

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by achi4u(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hahaha gringrin Where are my hydraulic soup and hydraulic Muslims brothers dey nah? This is happening now in Italoocheesy

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Look at the organisation, look at the international press and observers. We mean business. Nnamdi Kanu doing wonders here. Uche Mefor performing miracles there.
How will "One Fraud" beggars survive? God Bless Biafra.

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by FilmsHall(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
achi4u:
Hahaha gringrin Where are my hydraulic soup and hydraulic Muslims brothers dey nah? This is happening now in Italoocheesy

Hahaha
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by BAILMONEY: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
LALASTICLALA
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Ikechuob: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
I love the representation of reporters are both international and Africans.

Biafra is gaining ground
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by belente(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
we are form end able
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by afongha: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Fake
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by afongha: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
No doubt, a program organized through ill-gotten proceeds. Fake-drugs, drug pushing, etc

We all know how a certain group revere those with questionable wealth
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by GuyWise(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
afongha:
No doubt, a program organized through ill-gotten proceeds. Fake-drugs, drug pushing, etc
Go and hang tinubu the drug lord first then we'll take you seriouse.

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by 61Penguins: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
afongha:

selling human skulls for 2k in Abeokuta human parts market ...is that one not "questionable wealth"? grin

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
61Penguins:
selling human skulls for 2k in Abeokuta human parts market ...is that one not "questionable wealth"? grin
grin grin una no go kill person

Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
The question is not getting Biafra, it's after that what next? Why are the elites so quiet on this issue? What's the political and economic structure for the would-be new nation?
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by afongha: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
61Penguins:

Keep quiet.

You'll never see us condoning such people. Once discovered they'll be exposed and shamed.

You guys on the other hand revere, praise and give such individuals chieftaincy titles.

Do I need to list just a few?? No need. Sure u get d drift. cool
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Yyeske(m): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
afongha:

Keep quiet.

You'll never see us condoning such people. Once discovered they'll be exposed and shamed.

You guys on the other hand revere, praise and give such individuals chieftaincy titles.

Do I need to list just a few?? No need. Sure u get d drift. cool
I thought some days ago that they said this happened at a meeting when Uche Mefor was addressing a UN meeting, IPOB miscreants and lies sha
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Yyeske(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
achi4u:
Hahaha gringrin
Where are my hydraulic soup and hydraulic Muslims brothers dey nah?
This is happening now in Italoocheesy
Why were they lieing it was Uche Mefor addressing the UN days ago when it was an IPOB miscreant and pigs party? I thought you should Know better
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Cooly100: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
[i]
afongha:

Keep quiet.

Do I need to list just a few?? No need. Sure u get d drift. cool[/s]
Re: Videos, Photos ; Uche Mefor's Opening Speech At Biafra Confab In Italy. by Yyeske(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2017

Funny Photo!! Chelsea Defender “ngolo Kante” Is Contesting For Jigawa State / Gov Obiano Inspects Umueje Bridge In Ayamelum LGA / Picture Of One Sided Story As Shown By Prince Williams