Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Please How Can I Learn Social Media Hacking And Other Hacking Tools - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please How Can I Learn Social Media Hacking And Other Hacking Tools (1047 Views)

50+ Free Hacking Tools To Become A Powerful Hacker / Ethical Hacking And Penetration Testing For Educational Purposes / 200+ Programming/hacking Tools For Sale (2) (3) (4)

Please How Can I Learn Social Media Hacking And Other Hacking Tools by IratzsMicheal(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hello Guys,
I have a deep passion for hacking but never had a practice. I'd be grateful if anyone can put me on tutorials about social media hacking and other hacking tools
Re: Please How Can I Learn Social Media Hacking And Other Hacking Tools by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Of all the things you want to learn in your little life, crime is the first one, only a mumu will teach you these things good luck criminal.
Re: Please How Can I Learn Social Media Hacking And Other Hacking Tools by IratzsMicheal(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

You do not know who you just called named, but I bid you good luck with your search, my bad I just in 2 seconds made your dead post visible.

I am sorry for being rude...Please forgive me and help me please
Re: Please How Can I Learn Social Media Hacking And Other Hacking Tools by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
IratzsMicheal:

I am sorry for being rude...Please forgive me and help me please

it all depends on what you want to learn about social media, as it is a broad platform but you need to offer a service to people to get them talking about your product, personally I am branding my online business to tailor to the Americans as there the most profitable market to work with plus I use facebook to promote my channel to them, I was a nobody 2month ago, but now I love what I do online today and so If you love what you do Online and grow it money is a bia product of passion for your brand, if you need more in depth tutorials on what I know about social media call my line on my profile, but know this I charge a little to teach people what I do that works.

The Internet Of The Future / The.Web.Application.Hackers.Handbook.Oct.2017/2018 / I Am Stuck In My Project...i Need Help From A Good Java Programmer

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8