Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

North Korea Crises:whats Your Take? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Crises:whats Your Take? (583 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / Zimbabwe Crises Is Like A Military Coup - AU / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Crises:whats Your Take? by Ideyontop: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Personally i think North Korea has bitten more than it can chew. With Trump as the president, its not business as usual for their careless talks and threats.

I also think North Korea is not strong enough to go into war with the US. Even with China combined.

I hope Kim Jong Un doesn't make a careless move.
Re: North Korea Crises:whats Your Take? by seunny4lif(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ideyontop:
Personally i think North Korea has bitten more than it can chew. With Trump as the president, its not business as usual for their careless talks and threats.

I also think North Korea is not strong enough to go into war with the US. Even with China combined.

You people are funny
Mention the country NK is attacked ?
US cant fight a country that can fight back

SK and Japan will suffer it and you think China will sit back grin grin grin grin
Any war China will be then Auto Russia will be involved
Just like US always drag UK and all her NATO allied.
Listen to German Defense Min.

They all know once you start the war, they will have to Join just like Syria but this case will be diff
SK and Japan will suffer most

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Crises:whats Your Take? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
...given the level of confidence coming from the North Korean govt,it suffice to say that they believed they've done their homework ..its been assessed and evaluated,hence the reason to be afraid of them is necessary .

I will say that the US shouldn't take them for granted at all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Crises:whats Your Take? by EdoBoy90(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ideyontop:

Write very well before saying what you don't know.

NK can't be invaded because her military is over 1million. US have to mobilise all her troops. That is huge expensive.

In the outbreak of war, Seoul , capital of South Korea, which have more than 10million people will suffer a lot of casualties because it is within NK missiles range.

Japan will not be left out.

An attack to NK is a catastrophic to South Korea and Japan.

Kim Jong Un has hidden biological and chemical weapons apart nuclear nukes to unleash mayhem to South Korea and Japan.

You know what that mean, there would be mass grave.

US will never win North Korea on conventional war( a war without nuclear) as far south Korea and Japan are within NK missiles range.

The only solution left to US is to launch pre-emptive unclear strike to NK. And if they do that, Russia and China will mobilise allies and attack US. The world will be against US for committing "Holocaust".

German Chancellor, Angela Market is not in support of force in NK.

Today news: China has told US, if they (US) attack North Korea first they will come to the aid of North korea but if North korea attack US first they(China) will not come to the aid of NK if US retaliate.
Anything that involves China also involve Russia because both of them are allies. Attack to China is bringing Russia into a war with US.

Japan and South korea will not survive 24 hours attack from NK. South Korea doesn't have a lot troops

Now the war will be between US and China while North korea will take care of South Korea and Japan.

US will never win this war they are about to start because they haven't won Syrian war yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Crises:whats Your Take? by seunny4lif(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
May i ask, Who are you?
cool cool cool cool cool
Salute Sir
EdoBoy90:

Write very well before saying what you don't know.

NK can't be invaded because her military is over 1million. US have to mobilise all her troops. That is huge expensive.

In the outbreak of war, Seoul , capital of South Korea, which have more than 10million people will suffer a lot of casualties because it is within NK missiles range.

Japan will not be left out.

An attack to NK is a catastrophic to South Korea and Japan.

Kim Jong Un has hidden biological and chemical weapons apart nuclear nukes to unleash mayhem to South Korea and Japan.

You know what that mean, there would be mass grave.

US will never win North Korea on conventional war( a war without nuclear) as far south Korea and Japan are within NK missiles range.

The only solution left to US is to launch pre-emptive unclear strike to NK. And if they do that, Russia and China will mobilise allies and attack US. The world will be against US for committing "Holocaust".

German Chancellor, Angela Market is not in support of force in NK.

Today news: China has told US, if they (US) attack North Korea first they will come to the aid of North korea but if North korea attack US first they(China) will not come to the aid of NK if US retaliate.
Anything that involves China also involve Russia because both of them are allies. Attack to China is bringing Russia into a war with US.

Japan and South korea will not survive 24 hours attack from NK. South Korea doesn't have a lot troops

Now the war will be between US and China while North korea will take care of South Korea and Japan.

US will never win this war they are about to start because they haven't won Syrian war yet

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Ben Carson Loses His Mum. / Spain Appoints Minister For Sex / Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary-general, Dead At Age 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.