Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (42940 Views)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / Newborn Baby With His Intestines Outside His Body In Cross River (Disturbing Pix / Man Spotted In Abuja With His Intestines Out Of His Stomach,Photos Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by homesteady(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

My guy I love everyone and only want people to be on their toes and change. A doctor cannot keep diagnosing typhoid and malaria, yet keeps crying for respect and sanity. Do I need a doctor to prescribe Coartem for my self, or to know that floroqunolones is preferred for enteric fever?, you answer it. Doctors need to step up their game and start reading. Many go to international conferences and look like malnourished children before their foreign counterparts, because they cannot even understand modern changes, protocols and advancements.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Ponzi Hater.

Since you know so much, why don't you go and perform the surgery for this baby?
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2017
homesteady:

Since you know so much, why don't you go and perform the surgery for this baby?

I'm no paediatric surgeon doc. Doctors should up their game period, if we are not care, this child will be referred to India. It shouldn't be.

Advice no be curse ##
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by homesteady(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I'm no paediatric surgeon doc. Doctors should up their game period, if we are not care, this child will be referred to India. It shouldn't be.

Advice no be curse ##

Didn't you read where someone on this thread stated that this are common cases they see during their pediatric posting? It means the surgery is being performed in Nigeria.
You are the one that needs to up your brain game, that you've only had malaria or typhoid in your lifetime doesn't mean other Nigerians don't have other very serious health problems.
You have a reputation of been ignorant and basking in the euphoria of your ignorance, so I'm the least surprised, but I wouldn't stop educating your ilk.

Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by deigocosta19(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
GOD I thank you oooooo...
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
homesteady:

Didn't you read where someone on this thread stated that this are common cases they see during their pediatric posting? It means the surgery is being performed in Nigeria.
You are the one that needs to up your brain game, that you've only had malaria or typhoid in your lifetime doesn't mean other Nigerians don't have other very serious health problems.
You have a reputation of been ignorant and basking in the euphoria of your ignorance, so I'm the least surprised, but I wouldn't stop educating your ilk.

Good that they do such surgeries here. My point however is as clear as day, it's either you accept or remain in the medieval age that most Nigerian doctor have remained. A Naija doctor went to the US and confessed that he had been practising below par and outdated, his only saviour was writing the USMLE and realizing that most of our protocols were either obselete or outdated. E.g, a newly diagnosed Diabetic walks into ur clinic and you immediately place him on glucophage and daonil, give him a 2 weeks follow-up and expect him to honour it. Issue is even a naïve lab attendant can place someone on glucophage and daonil. These stuffs are a hard nut to crack for Naija docs, but will make a post for those willign to learn.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by AstuteAyo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Subhuanalah
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by dexterousyemi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Good that they do such surgeries here. My point however is as clear as day, it's either you accept or remain in the medieval age that most Nigerian doctor have remained. A Naija doctor went to the US and confessed that he had been practising below par and outdated, his only saviour was writing the USMLE and realizing that most of our protocols were either obselete or outdated. E.g, a newly diagnosed Diabetic walks into ur clinic and you immediately place him on glucophage and daonil, give him a 2 weeks follow-up and expect him to honour it. Issue is even a naïve lab attendant can place someone on glucophage and daonil. These stuffs are a hard nut to crack for Naija docs, but will make a post for those willign to learn.

I understand your point,but i think you should blame the failed system in Nigeria more.IF I would say medicine is actually one of the many professions in Nigeria that is till offering a lot despite the little given.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
homesteady:

I agree with u on DAT one. Medicine is about the only course that have tried to maintain a standard, despite the obvious decay in other sectors.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by asjay(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
KingLennon:
Something tells me that this sort of operation should have been carried out in a foreign hospital; Where the child can get good medical services. God bless the man who sponsored this...
foreign hospital ke
Nope!!!!!
This can be done in Nigeria. We have good centers here ( get to surgery department @ UCH. Paediatric Surgery to be precise)
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by asjay(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
gastroschisis, that's what medical personnel call it, but Nigerian doc don't know anything about this because they are are busy becoming MMM guiders. It's a defect in the abdominal wall. If they had studied embryology, they would have known these things. Who am I to question MMM guiders?
so much ignorance in this post. So itz only in embryology you get to learn this?? Anyway , u know where to find us when your child has this
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by asjay(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2017
9jakohai:

Hey there....you are just telling jokes.

1.Nigerian medics study embryology. In fact, you cannot leave preclinical studies without a knowledge of embryology.

2.As a medical student doing a rotation in pediatric surgery....gastroschisis and omphalocele were commonplace in our pediatric surgery ward.I finished my rotation there with a good knowledge of both conditions.

3.I have also diagnosed cases like that as a doctor.

4.And by the way....I knew all about Ponzi schemes as far back as 1997. And most docs don't even play MMM.
Tell them o.......ignorant person wey no know say hin no know. Abeg wetin dem dey call person like that * I don forget o*. I think d name starts with F and ends with L ;
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2017
asjay:
so much ignorance in this post. So itz only in embryology you get to learn this?? Anyway , u know where to find us when your child has this

Not my portion IJN. I think you need some education.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by asjay(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Stop telling lies my guy. Doctors are some of the highest Ponzi schemes and multilevel marketing players in the country, u know it's true. Most of the best Nigerian doctors have written foriegn exams and flown abroad. Many remaining are disgruntled elements, treating malaria and typhoid. Some will even say that child has congenital malaria with perforated typhoid ileitis. I am constructing a post to advice Nigerian doctors on ways to fight quackery starting from themselves, wait for it.
stop visiting babalawos and stop seeking for help online. Visit a real doctor and save yourself this embarrassment . Also you can apply for MEDICINE & SURGERY again , hopefully this time you will gain admission into a good school. Thank You
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by asjay(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Not my portion IJN. I think you need some education.
I have already that is why I want to use the knowledge to treat your child . We will help you here in Nigeria but if u decide to take the child abroad .....You will meet us there.
NB: The surgery is not Free........oniraanu oshi
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2017
asjay:
stop visiting babalawos and stop seeking for help online. Visit a real doctor and save yourself this embarrassment . Also you can apply for MEDICINE & SURGERY again , hopefully this time you will gain admission into a good school. Thank You

Happy Sunday bro. May the God of all comfort remove bitterness and opinionation from ur heart. Everyone is not capable of Med/Surg, even if one is well able or qualified to study it. I am however very vast in the field of medicine and know most of its current trend.
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by asjay(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2017
KingLennon:

Is not shameful o. My brother was operated of appendicitis last year, the doctors forgot to buy chemical to clean his stomach after the operation. The kept his stomach open to go to a pharmacy to buy it...Such a pity with Human life
every doctor here knows you just lied. So u r saying d surgeon left your broda on the operating table , scrubbed out and started running to the chemist to buy one chemical. Eskis mi sir, what is d name of the chemical....I might need it to wash your mouth sir cos out of it just came out this great lie. Ha!!!!! Just say u dont know what happened and not just conjure one story from NOLLYWOOOD
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by asjay(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Happy Sunday bro. May the God of all comfort remove bitterness and opinionation from ur heart. Everyone is not capable of Med/Surg, even if one is well able or qualified to study it. I am however very vast in the field of medicine and know most of its current trend.
ohk...... what's ur profession ? You claim to be vast in d field of medicine so I want to know if am actually wasting my time talking to you or not.
Also I saw a post earlier saying u have something against dentists; do u av something against everyone?
Are you frustrated?
Do u need to c a psychotherapist?
Always remember suicide is never the way out.
Happy sunday
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2017
asjay:
ohk...... what's ur profession ? You claim to be vast in d field of medicine so I want to know if am actually wasting my time talking to you or not.
Also I saw a post earlier saying u have something against dentists; do u av something against everyone?
Are you frustrated?
Do u need to c a psychotherapist?
Always remember suicide is never the way out.
Happy sunday

I am a conceptual age war-lord. Don't get my write-up against dentist wrong because it was misunderstood. My issue was a Dentist not being proud to say he/she was a dentist, but claiming to be a medical doctor, which was quite deceptive. I have been prevy to see in person and see practice in international hospital, and I saw workers with tags, like doctor, pharmacist, dentist, optometrist etc, but a dentist now saying I'm a medical doctor when asked his profession is the height of deception, and I still stand my ground no matter what. I know medicine and dentistry are so closely related but they are not and will not be the same. All advanced countries including southafrica , have different bodies regulating their practices, and today Nigerian University are now having a different faculty for dentistry.

We must all be rich
Re: Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) by KingLennon(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
asjay:
every doctor here knows you just lied. So u r saying d surgeon left your broda on the operating table , scrubbed out and started running to the chemist to buy one chemical. Eskis mi sir, what is d name of the chemical....I might need it to wash your mouth sir cos out of it just came out this great lie. Ha!!!!! Just say u dont know what happened and not just conjure one story from NOLLYWOOOD
Were u there when the operation was carried out? Am tellinq u wat happened and your telling me sh!t

FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / Antibiotics After Sex / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown?