Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

My MMM Story - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My MMM Story (2261 Views)

Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account / I Just Recieved My Mmm Alert(pics Proof) / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My MMM Story by clefstone(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
MMM is about the most popular acronym in Nigeria today. I first got to know about MMM from a client around middle of 2016. He was a guider in the scheme and one of the early participants. The young man was receiving so many calls, talking about money and wearing a customized MMM T-shirt so I was moved to ask him what this thing was all about. He tried to explain to me how the scheme worked but I couldn't really understand mostly because I was skeptical.

Fast forward 2 months later, a female friend of mine came to my house and asked me what I thought about MMM. She explained to me how the scheme worked and for the first time I understood how MMM worked. I told her that the scheme was doomed to fail and that the last people who paid money into it will be the ones to pay for all the gains those who r lucky will get. I also told her that it was morally wrong to participate in something that you know will eventually hurt people. She would later confess that she was already an active member of MMM.

Then in August 2016, I was persuaded by another friend to join MMM. I opened the site and saw where it was stated that there was no guarantee that you'd get your money back. This for me was d catch. It meant that participants knew that they could lose their money and they signed up for it notwithstanding. This removed the moral obligation as it was in essence a game of chance. I quickly joined and by October ending of 2016 I made about 300k from the scheme. I then decided to remove my capital and re-invest d 300k interest I had made. I would eventually lose about 200k of my interest, that is, in all I made a net profit of 150k from MMM in 2016

My philosophy of doing MMM was;

1. Any money I put in MMM I counted it as lost so that if the scheme crashes while my money is stuck in it I won't be frustrated

2. I didn't advice anybody to join because I didn't want to coerce someone into something that may end in disappointment, therefore I didn't have any referral

3. I always saw all gains in MMM as virtual since I knew I would re-invest it into d scheme.

THEN MMM CRASHED in December 2016

I did do MMM in 2017, made about 100k from it and ran away in early July when I sensed the system was getting choked again.

MMM Nigeria is a grand scam that Sergie Mavrodi knows nothing about. I call it a scam because the guiders lie like the devil. Last year they claimed that the scheme makes money through traffic on the site. When the scheme crashed and people were asking them to re finance the scheme, the story changed and we started hearing them say MMM has no central account and it would depend on participants to reactivate the scheme. This year there is no talk of traffic. This is just one of many lies they keep telling to decieve people. These guiders are even here on nairaland peddling lies and attacking those that speak against MMM.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My MMM Story by BiafranBushBoy: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: My MMM Story by ikbnice(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
U are one of the lucky few who broke even and even made profit with MMM but indirectly contributed to the heavy loss and even death of many.
Dubious scheme invented by dubious people and popularized by dubious people for dubious people to invest in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
I love were you said that you read on the site that their is "NO GUARANTY" and only spare cash should be used. if anyone thinks there is nothing wrong with betting but sees mmm as morally wrong, my dear , that person is a hypocrite! betting gives you no warning but mmm does! the same money used to pay winners in bet was from the loosers but mmm made you know that their is no guaranty in the system but despite that, they made sure people get paid!!!

As for guiders telling lies na you sabi that one because in my telegram group I am always honest with them and that is why they appreciate me.

mmm is not a scam but a community of willing people ready to help each other financially, with no guarantees! that is the IDEOLOGY of mmm! so for anyone that claims mmm is a scam is only a fooolish hypocrite who is jealous of his mmm neighbour!

join my mmm telegram group through the link in my signature to be updated on the honest happenings in mmm

7 Likes

Re: My MMM Story by FX(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
MMM is paying. Don't dull at. Nobody will put food on your table when you become hungry and nobody can help you with your rent when it expires. You are strictly on your own in this world. Make your own decisions and be accountable for the results when it comes. Everything in life is risk even the life you are living. Take a risk today and change your life if it pays. If it doesn't, then learn the lesson. MMM just matched my GH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story by Primenet(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pls go & ph you will be matched.

Ph any amount. I got that from a group and i ph this afternoon just discovered now that I HAVE BEEN MATCHED AFTER ONE WEEK OF GH.

Re: My MMM Story by Bakerdav: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
FX:
MMM is paying. Don't dull at. Nobody will put food on your table when you become hungry and nobody can help you with your rent when it expires. You are strictly on your own in this world. Make your own decisions and be accountable for the results when it comes. Everything in life is risk even the life you are living. Take a risk today and change your life if it pays. If it doesn't, then learn the lesson. MMM just matched my GH.
mmm is a scam especially those guider ,they are opening the system there self,bcs if nt hw u cm out nd b saying pH befr u can GH ur money for 2017 , this is what happens last yr,my pple pls b careful
Re: My MMM Story by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Great job bro. God bless for being an agent of truth.
Re: My MMM Story by clefstone(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Primenet:
Pls go & ph you will be matched.

Ph any amount. I got that from a group and i ph this afternoon just discovered now that I HAVE BEEN MATCHED AFTER ONE WEEK OF GH.
my bro, mmm as it is now has crashed. It actually crashed almost a month ago. What is being done now is an attempt to steady a sinking ship but the inevitable will happen. Stop lying to people. If ur money is stuck in there, just pray u get it back somehow but don't decieve people just because u want to get ur moni back. It's immoral
Re: My MMM Story by clefstone(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
FX:
I don't have issues with u doing MMM, it's your life. But coming here to lure people into something like MMM without letting them know the attendant risk that it will surely crash one day is immoral. It's even worse now when the scheme is standing on one toe to lure people in, it's wicked, very wicked

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story by clefstone(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
I love were you said that you read on the site that their is "NO GUARANTY" and only spare cash should be used. if anyone thinks there is nothing wrong with betting but sees mmm as morally wrong, my dear , that person is a hypocrite! betting gives you no warning but mmm does! the same money used to pay winners in bet was from the loosers but mmm made you know that their is no guaranty in the system but despite that, they made sure people get paid!!!

As for guiders telling lies na you sabi that one because in my telegram group I am always honest with them and that is why they appreciate me.

mmm is not a scam but a community of willing people ready to help each other financially, with no guarantees! that is the IDEOLOGY of mmm! so for anyone that claims mmm is a scam is only a fooolish hypocrite who is jealous of his mmm neighbour!

join my mmm telegram group through the link in my signature to be updated on the honest happenings in mmm
my guy, to say that people go into MMM to help people is a big fat lie from the pit of hell. Anybody doing MMM is doing it for one reason, and that is to make as much money from it as possible. How can u call what u r doing help when u eventually make profit from it. I don't have a problem with u doing MMM, what I hv a problem with is u lying to ignorant people in a bid to keep MMM up
Re: My MMM Story by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
clefstone:
my guy, to say that people go into MMM to help people is a big fat lie from the pit of hell. Anybody doing MMM is doing it for one reason, and that is to make as much money from it as possible. How can u call what u r doing help when u eventually make profit from it. I don't have a problem with u doing MMM, what I hv a problem with is u lying to ignorant people in a bid to keep MMM up

at least thank you for upholding my points and agreeing that what I said is the "truth". when you click on the pH button the purpose of payment is donations and this is boldly written. mmm takes it that your payment to another person is just a donation and that is why it is called provide and get " HELP" so if the participants decide to participate out of greed I don't think it is logical to blame mmm for that.

join my telegram group through the link in my signature
Re: My MMM Story by ucheuzor1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please those calling MMM a scam should leave it other than castigate it na...
Every business is a scam after all. The essence is to make profit. And mind you, no business is bound to last forever. Participate as much as u can.

The day it goes down, you take it, that's life. Am not a guider, neither do I have a referral under me.

I still stand to say that MMM is the best thing that has happened to the common man in this country.
Re: My MMM Story by yellow237(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
ucheuzor1:
Every business is a scam after all. The essence is to make profit. And mind you, no business is bound to last forever. Participate as much as u can.

The day it goes down, you take it, that's life. Am not a guider, neither do I have a referral under me.

I still stand to say that MMM is the best thing that has happened to the common man in this country.
just as it is also the worst thing that has happened to the same common man

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story by clefstone(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
ucheuzor1:

show me one common man that MMM made in Nigeria and I will show u one thousand that it wrecked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
clefstone:
show me one common man that MMM made in Nigeria and I will show u one thousand that it wrecked

Word!, Gods' blessings

(1) (Reply)

Nahco Public Offer / START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH #2500 / See This Unique 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.