Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? (1767 Views)

How Do You Stop Something You Are Addicted To? / Instablog9ja Pulled Down On IG / Wait For It All This Police That Collect Bribery You Will Soon Be Dismissed Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
This Police car got me laughing it out. Would you stop if it pulled you over?

Re: Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? by ojun50(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Police is yr friend u better stop
Re: Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? by arsenic33(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
No stop make u see wetin dem go do u if dem catch u. This is 9ja
Re: Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? by ikbnice(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
You no go stop wetin. Dont you know many of these policemen are sadists
Re: Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
ojun50:
Police is yr friend u better stop

The rickety car can't even run past my dog. I wonder why such car is still in use by the police.
Re: Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? by ojun50(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
PietraK:

The rickety car can't even run past my dog. I wonder why such car is still in use by the police.
put yr dog on d road na
Re: Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? by djeezy(m): 6:28am On Aug 12, 2017
You'd be amazed how fast that car can go. grin
Re: Would You Stop If This Police Car Pulled You Over? by lordlek: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
PietraK:
This Police car got me laughing it out. Would you stop if it pulled you over?
I will even hit the car self(Hit and run) grin undecided

(1) (Reply)

"Humility Is No Longer Just A Virtue But A Strategy" / How To Avoid A Bad Marriage / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Just Got Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.