Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

"Lunch With My Other Girlfriend" Daddy Freeze Goes Lunch With His Mom (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Lunch With My Other Girlfriend" Daddy Freeze Goes Lunch With His Mom (photo) (785 Views)

CEO Of CUBANA Prays As He Has Lunch With His Two Managers- PICTURES / Floyd Mayweather Holds Premium Lunch With Ceos In Sandralia Hotel / Beyoncé, Blue Ivy And Jay Z Roll In Style To Family Lunch With His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lunch With My Other Girlfriend" Daddy Freeze Goes Lunch With His Mom (photo) by Wesporting: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Highly Controversial OAP at Cool FM, Daddy Freeze, has shared beautiful photo in which he’s pictured with his mother on his instagram page with captioned. "Lunch with my other girlfriend! Lol"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXpgEQzlKEb/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/lunch-with-my-other-girlfriend-daddy-freeze-goes-lunch-with-his-mom-photo/

Re: "Lunch With My Other Girlfriend" Daddy Freeze Goes Lunch With His Mom (photo) by Seguntimmy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
wake me when these get to frontpage.
Re: "Lunch With My Other Girlfriend" Daddy Freeze Goes Lunch With His Mom (photo) by adadike281(f): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Slay mama! Thk u for showing love to your mum. I love mothers and will take good care of my mum, future mum in law and all good mothers out there, so help me God
Re: "Lunch With My Other Girlfriend" Daddy Freeze Goes Lunch With His Mom (photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
showing your mum or wristwatch?

2 Likes

Re: "Lunch With My Other Girlfriend" Daddy Freeze Goes Lunch With His Mom (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is very nice,we all should do this sometimes, especially the single guys who spend on olo.. lipsrsealed spend on your Mums more and receive blessings
Re: "Lunch With My Other Girlfriend" Daddy Freeze Goes Lunch With His Mom (photo) by DRPAIT123(m): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
this is what churchil did that crashed his union with tonto....moral lesson,men,don't try this if your wife is too Jealous

(1) (Reply)

Checkout 10 Facebook Tricks That Will WOW You / Oh Yeah, The Beef Continues! Comedian AY Replies Hushpuppi / New Music On The Way! Runtown To Feature Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.