Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) (34649 Views)

Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos / Iyanya Signed To Temple Music; Confirms Leaving Don Jazzy's Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by demoymcmb(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sounds like temple run grin
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:
how become a star in nigeria...go big brother house come back and u are a star and meanwhile...the guy with the brains got 10k...lol..u wonder why nigeria never invent anything..we cant even make toothpicks and whatelse...

Have you tried making tooth pick before ? It's just a question.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by martha89: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
veekid:
I knew it; bisola is gon be the most successful housemates outta that show; imagine!
Your opinion anyway.
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Well, she has a nice voice. Let's hope she can use it to break into a highly competitive music industry.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

Have you tried making tooth pick before ? It's just a question.

stop asking a stupid question b4 i unleash my fire and fury on u....ur lucky...i see F on ur profile .i dont like dissing ladies..so am going to let this slide..abeg next time..look express b4 u cross..no depend on ZEBRA CROSSING..

direct that ur question to Ogbonnaya Onu
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by 989900: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
She's got the voice.
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by badera: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
lofty900:
and efe is there mixing noise.

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

stop asking a stupid question b4 i unleash my fire and fury on u....ur lucky...i see F on ur profile .i dont like dissing ladies..so am going to let this slide..abeg next time..look express b4 u cross..no depend on ZEBRA CROSSING..

direct that ur question to Ogbonnaya Onu

Why, did I hit a nerve? You said Nigerians can't make toothpick. Innocently I asked if you are not a Nigerian too. Stop asking a stupid question. This sounds funny. Zebra crossing, you must have thought hard for that one. Applause wink

1 Like

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sentiments aside, this girl can sing. A bundle of talents. Efe should just leave singing alone, road no dey there for him. Let him go Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
bj loading
that cassava svuking
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

Why, did I hit a nerve? You said Nigerians can't make toothpick. Innocently I asked if you are not a Nigerian too. Stop asking a stupid question. This sounds funny. Zebra crossing, you must have thought hard for that one. Applause wink

stop running ur mouth girl...i just pity ur boyfriend/husband..i told u i dont diss ladies so stop leaking,common sense should tell u that u need bamboos and machine to turn them into toothpicks and the machine alone is like $5000 and above and even if i start producing them..nigerians like u will never buy..u will still prefer to import them..so as i said direct that stupid question to ONU
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
she should just go and collabo with Efe.. based on logistics, dem two suppose blow grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

stop running ur mouth girl...i just pity ur boyfriend/husband..i told u i dont diss ladies so stop leaking,common sense should tell u that u need bamboos and machine to turn them into toothpicks and the machine alone is like $5000 and above and even if i start producing them..nigerians like u will never buy..u will still prefer to import them..so as i said direct that stupid question to ONU

You don't diss ladies. Is that your favorite stanza? I didn't insult you. I Just pointed out a fault in your comment. Be the change you want to see in the world. Have a good night.

Modified; so this is your silly excuse. Entrepreneurs take risk and they see opportunity where others see danger. Limit your insult to me alone.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

You don't diss ladies. Is that your favorite stanza? I didn't insult you. I Just pointed out a fault in your comment. Be the change you want to see in the world. Have a good night.

Modified; so this is your silly excuse. Entrepreneurs take risk and they see opportunity where others see danger. Limit your insult to me alone.

u just cant stop running ur mouth girl...call it national anthem whatever u like..trust me i dont diss ladies because i dont want to start sounding like a bully,i hate bullies..i hate subliminals..if u wanted to say something to me come out straight and stop hiding behind words.do u even know if i have $5000 to buy the machine..ur a typical nigerian hypocrite..WHY CANT U...I MEAN U BE THE CHANGE U WANT

i told u stop leaking and i only pity ur boyfriend/husband thats if u have one and i can imagine the hell u are putting them thru already,there is no fault in my comment..thats why i said direct that stupid question to ONU..na me they chop nigeria money ni

u way they run ur mouth u don produce the toothpick urself,u fit fry garri on top fire??or comot oil for kernel..and yes i dont diss ladies..dont worry keep leaking and keep running ur mouth u will soon see a guy that loves dissing ladies.make i dead this talk...so adios
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by OluwaShylex(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol
expect temple run sorry temple songs from her �
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u just cant stop running ur mouth girl...call it national anthem whatever u like..trust me i dont diss ladies because i dont want to start sounding like a bully,i hate bullies..i hate subliminals..if u wanted to say something to me come out straight and stop hiding behind words.do u even know if i have $5000 to buy the machine..ur a typical nigerian hypocrite..WHY CANT U...I MEAN U BE THE CHANGE U WANT

i told u stop leaking and i only pity ur boyfriend/husband thats if u have one and i can imagine the hell u are putting them thru already,there is no fault in my comment..thats why i said direct that stupid question to ONU..na me they chop nigeria money ni

u way they run ur mouth u don produce the toothpick urself,u fit fry garri on top fire??or comot oil for kernel..and yes i dont diss ladies..dont worry keep leaking and keep running ur mouth u will soon see a guy that loves dissing ladies.make i dead this talk...so adios

Are you a musician? Was you "don't diss ladies" your first single. Give it a rest. You will have inspiration for other songs. grin
Na you they run mouth na. Were you not the one who said Nigerians can't produce toothpick and I asked why you haven't? Are you not a Nigerian? Then you are saying some crap about machines and why I can't produce toothpicks. But I didn't insult my fellow country men cos I am part of them. Are you now seeing how stupid your comment was?

God, who keeps liking my comment. It's getting weird and scary. Honestly stop. Pls.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
vicfuntop:

Are you a musician? Was you "don't diss ladies" your first single. Give it a rest. You will have inspiration for other songs. grin
Na you they run mouth na. Were you not the one who said Nigerians can't produce toothpick and I asked why you haven't? Are you not a Nigerian? Then you are saying some crap about machines and why I can't produce toothpicks. But I didn't insult my fellow country men cos I am part of them. Are you now seeing how stupid your comment was?

i told u stop leaking and i only pity ur boyfriend/husband thats if u have one and i can imagine the hell u are putting them thru already,[/b]there is no fault in my comment..thats why i said direct that stupid question to ONU..na me they chop nigeria money ni

[b]u way they run ur mouth u don produce the toothpick urself,u fit fry garri on top fire??or comot oil for kernel..and yes i dont diss ladies..dont worry keep leaking and keep running ur mouth u will soon see a guy that loves dissing ladies.make i dead this talk...so adios
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i told u stop leaking and i only pity ur boyfriend/husband thats if u have one and i can imagine the hell u are putting them thru already,[/b]there is no fault in my comment..thats why i said direct that stupid question to ONU..na me they chop nigeria money ni

[b]u way they run ur mouth u don produce the toothpick urself,u fit fry garri on top fire??or comot oil for kernel..and yes i dont diss ladies..dont worry keep leaking and keep running ur mouth u will soon see a guy that loves dissing ladies.make i dead this talk...so adios

1 Like

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=vicfuntop post=59388446][/quote]

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:11am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=vicfuntop post=59388446][/quote]

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:12am On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59388508][/quote]

So you had to go and look for five memes to reply one post. grin. You need inspiration in your life.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

So you had to go and look for five memes to reply one post. grin. You need inspiration in your life.

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59388484][/quote]

I swear all these your memes are funny. I have hiccup now.

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59388675][/quote]

You are a clown grin
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

I swear all these your memes are funny. I have hiccup now.

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

You are a clown grin

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Collins10(m): 12:31am On Aug 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Dude!!! Come on! You are a guy na. You should ignore her. You kept on saying you don't diss ladies, yet you never stopped typing! Provided you are sure of your own points, whatever others think of you is their own business, bro.
Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Collins10:
Dude!!! Come on! You are a guy na. You should ignore her. You kept on saying you don't diss ladies, yet you never stopped typing! Provided you are sure of your own points, whatever others think of you is their own business, bro.

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 12:37am On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:

You are a clown grin

Re: Bisola Signed By Temple Music Record Label, Becomes Its First Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59388802][/quote]

Bye toothpick grin. Honestly you gave me hiccup grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) / Chidinma Wows In New Photos / Photos Of Olamide, Flavour And Harrysong In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.