Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered (25208 Views)

Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Benue Police & Weapons Recovered / Armed Robbers In Military Uniform Arrested By Benue Police, Weapons Recovered / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by Funkybabee(f): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nairaland done turn to something else.,........may God deliver us from this thing oooooo cool

shocked
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by Okoyiboz3: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
babajero:
So you mean that River state people commit crimes in Rivers?

So, anyone who commits crimes in Rivers state is a Rivers man? Even a criminal who left his erosion-laden village to come and commit crimes in Rivers.

That's what people like you thought until the Ijaws taught you the lesson of your lives.
Go and find out what happened to Igbos in Bayelsa when one Tochukwu killed an 18-year old girl for rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by Ijaya123: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
There is new wind blowing across the land. Has anybody felt it?

All secrets shall be made open soon...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by ipobarecriminals: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin cool grin cheesy wink cheesy wink sad KANU PIGLETS ARE CRIMINALS. Abeg, make somebody help us use that policeman do name checker meme
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by ruggedtimi(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
I was expecting el#me or og#ni...when I saw the topic. El#me youths nowadays I no understand
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by raphy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
shocked Jesus holy Chris! are they fighting civil war with all these weapons. Jesus wept.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by babajero(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

So, anyone who commits crimes in Rivers state is a Rivers man? Even a criminal who left his erosion-laden village to come and commit crimes in Rivers.

That's what people like you thought until the Ijaws taught you the lesson of your lives.
Go and find out what happened to Igbos in Bayelsa when one Tochukwu killed an 18-year old girl for rituals.
Please what really make those guys Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmmm no be rivers state again, angry no senior man for here o. Even small boys dey spray Uzi and ak47 . If u do anyhow dem go lap you once..

So sad the government of the day is Doing nothing about the insecurity in Rivers state. It's appalling undecided
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
ModusOperandi:
what's the red and white head warmer doing there, is it also a weapon grin

okay the Igbos have this one.

Its an ammunition for a rocket launcher
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by softworker(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Na dem

Red Cap Gang

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
na dem dem, the ipad youths hehehe
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by davillian(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
daewoorazer:
Whoever apprehended the criminals must be a bigot for placing that igbo cap amidst weapons... @d last pic of the first post
Leave them na 1 of those afonjas on NL put d cap.
Next time I parade their own suspect trust me
Their fi La must b there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by Eluwilussit(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
daewoorazer:
Whoever apprehended the criminals must be a bigot for placing that igbo cap amidst weapons... @d last pic of the first post

That hat is worn by SE & some SS. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by xavier0327(f): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
KILL THEM ALL!!!! My neighbour in Port Harcourt was kidnapped with her infant in the car, the kidnappers were eventually caught.. the baby and mother were rescued but they were released by the same police men IN 6 FVCKING HOURS! I lay a curse on every or any police officer/officers that will take bribe and release these guys that have been caught RED-HANDED!!! IT WILL NOT BE WILL WITH THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES!
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by akigbemaru: 3:49am On Aug 12, 2017
rem44:
PRESS BRIEFING BY CP ZAKI M. AHMED, HIGHLIGHTING THE ACHIEVEMENTS RECORDED BY THE COMMAND. DATED THIS 11TH DAY OF AUGUST

GENTLEMEN OF THE PRESS:
I am delighted to have you again today among other things to share with you the litany of achievements recorded by the Command between 1st of July till date. Like I have always said in my successive Briefings, the Command has zero tolerance for crime and criminality and we are prepared to go the whole hug to achieve this goal. We have expressed strong commitment and unwavering resolve to deal with all criminal elements in the State. And by the special Grace of God the battle against them must be won and sustained.
1 KIDNAPPING: In the area of kidnapping, the Command declared an aggressive war against kidnappers which results are shown below;
(a) The Anti-kidnapping Unit of the Command arrested one Sunday Jackson m who on 17/11/2016 kidnapped one Eke Ikechukwu and dispossessed him of his Toyota Camry and other valuables. Suspect has confessed to several kidnapping operations carried out by his gang at Bori, Eleme and Akpajo areas of the State. Items recovered from them include; one locally made revolver Pistol and a passat salon car. He is helping the Police and will be due in court soonest.

(b)  Also the Command’s Anti-kidnapping Unit rescued one Favour Udochukwu f 35yrs and arrested Lucky Orji and Innocent Chigozie, who confessed to the crime and are making further useful statements. Efforts are on to arrest members of his gang.

(c) The Anti-kidnapping Unit arrested one Emmanuel Iyekine m alias Boyoyo, who was arrested from their hideout. He confessed to the kidnap of a medical Doctor at Degema Community. He is making useful statements that will aid the arrest of his confederates in crime.

(d) Further on kidnapping, the Men of the Anti-kidnapping Unit on 22/7/17 at about 2200hrs at kpite Tai, arrested one Godspower Nwae m and recovered one locally made Pistol. He is among those terrorizing the Ogoni axis. Efforts are on to burst their criminal gang.

(e) The Anti-kidnapping Unit on a Tip-off arrested one David John alias Tito boy, who confessed to the Kidnap of a Civil Commissioner in the State and the kidnap of a Traditional Ruler at Okporo Mini, one locally made Pistol and Pump Action were recovered from him. Efforts have been intensified to round them up.

(f) On 7/7/17 at about 0910hrs the Anti Kidnapping Unit stormed a camp at Ipo Bush in Ikwerre LGA where two kidnapped victims were kept, namely Susan Uka f and Chisom Sunday f  who were kidnapped on the 2/7/17 along Elele/Owerri Road. On sighting the Police the hoodlums opened fire but were repelled, resulting in the rescue of the victims. Efforts are on to arrest and recover their operational weapons.

(g) Again the Anti-kidnapping Unit stormed Agbonchia in Eleme Local Government Area, where six kidnapped victims were held hostage. The victims were rescued in a covert Operation, none of them sustained injury. They were rescued unhurt and released to their families after being debriefed.

(i) On 8/7/17 at about 2310hrs Men of the Ozuaba Police Station arrested  Christian Joseph alias Tupac m, Sunday Okehi m, they are alleged to be among the five Man gang that kidnapped one Fortune Etuke 7yrs son of one Christian Etuke. Barring all odds the father of the boy was able to identify one of the kidnappers and through the confessions of the two suspects, the victim was rescued and has reunited with his parents.
(j) On 1/8/17 at about 0300hrs Men of the Anti Kidnapping Unit arrested the following suspects, namely;
(1) Mark Lazarus m 26yrs
(2) Kalu Okechukwu m 17yrs
(3) Friday Grant m 27yrs
(4) Emmanuel Okezie m 28yrs
(5) Precious Luke m 28yrs
(6) Chika Njoku m 29yrs
They are alleged to have kidnapped a 5yrs old boy at Oyigbo and also responsible for the abduction one Kelechi Chinonye f at Oyigbo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/rivers-state-police-command-parade.html?m=1
Source:
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by daewoorazer(m): 5:14am On Aug 12, 2017
davillian:

Leave them na 1 of those afonjas on NL put d cap.
Next time I parade their own suspect trust me
Their fi La must b there.

Bro, I'm just against bigotry ... As I'm an afonja, don't insult us ooo.. grin

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by cytell56: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2017
J
rem44:
PRESS BRIEFING BY CP ZAKI M. AHMED, HIGHLIGHTING THE ACHIEVEMENTS RECORDED BY THE COMMAND. DATED THIS 11TH DAY OF AUGUST

GENTLEMEN OF THE PRESS:
I am delighted to have you again today among other things to share with you the litany of achievements recorded by the Command between 1st of July till date. Like I have always said in my successive Briefings, the Command has zero tolerance for crime and criminality and we are prepared to go the whole hug to achieve this goal. We have expressed strong commitment and unwavering resolve to deal with all criminal elements in the State. And by the special Grace of God the battle against them must be won and sustained.
1 KIDNAPPING: In the area of kidnapping, the Command declared an aggressive war against kidnappers which results are shown below;
(a) The Anti-kidnapping Unit of the Command arrested one Sunday Jackson m who on 17/11/2016 kidnapped one Eke Ikechukwu and dispossessed him of his Toyota Camry and other valuables. Suspect has confessed to several kidnapping operations carried out by his gang at Bori, Eleme and Akpajo areas of the State. Items recovered from them include; one locally made revolver Pistol and a passat salon car. He is helping the Police and will be due in court soonest.

(b)  Also the Command’s Anti-kidnapping Unit rescued one Favour Udochukwu f 35yrs and arrested Lucky Orji and Innocent Chigozie, who confessed to the crime and are making further useful statements. Efforts are on to arrest members of his gang.

(c) The Anti-kidnapping Unit arrested one Emmanuel Iyekine m alias Boyoyo, who was arrested from their hideout. He confessed to the kidnap of a medical Doctor at Degema Community. He is making useful statements that will aid the arrest of his confederates in crime.

(d) Further on kidnapping, the Men of the Anti-kidnapping Unit on 22/7/17 at about 2200hrs at kpite Tai, arrested one Godspower Nwae m and recovered one locally made Pistol. He is among those terrorizing the Ogoni axis. Efforts are on to burst their criminal gang.

(e) The Anti-kidnapping Unit on a Tip-off arrested one David John alias Tito boy, who confessed to the Kidnap of a Civil Commissioner in the State and the kidnap of a Traditional Ruler at Okporo Mini, one locally made Pistol and Pump Action were recovered from him. Efforts have been intensified to round them up.

(f) On 7/7/17 at about 0910hrs the Anti Kidnapping Unit stormed a camp at Ipo Bush in Ikwerre LGA where two kidnapped victims were kept, namely Susan Uka f and Chisom Sunday f  who were kidnapped on the 2/7/17 along Elele/Owerri Road. On sighting the Police the hoodlums opened fire but were repelled, resulting in the rescue of the victims. Efforts are on to arrest and recover their operational weapons.

(g) Again the Anti-kidnapping Unit stormed Agbonchia in Eleme Local Government Area, where six kidnapped victims were held hostage. The victims were rescued in a covert Operation, none of them sustained injury. They were rescued unhurt and released to their families after being debriefed.

(i) On 8/7/17 at about 2310hrs Men of the Ozuaba Police Station arrested  Christian Joseph alias Tupac m, Sunday Okehi m, they are alleged to be among the five Man gang that kidnapped one Fortune Etuke 7yrs son of one Christian Etuke. Barring all odds the father of the boy was able to identify one of the kidnappers and through the confessions of the two suspects, the victim was rescued and has reunited with his parents.
(j) On 1/8/17 at about 0300hrs Men of the Anti Kidnapping Unit arrested the following suspects, namely;
(1) Mark Lazarus m 26yrs
(2) Kalu Okechukwu m 17yrs
(3) Friday Grant m 27yrs
(4) Emmanuel Okezie m 28yrs
(5) Precious Luke m 28yrs
(6) Chika Njoku m 29yrs
They are alleged to have kidnapped a 5yrs old boy at Oyigbo and also responsible for the abduction one Kelechi Chinonye f at Oyigbo.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/rivers-state-police-command-parade.html?m=1
Source:

IPOB's on rampage!!!
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by davillian(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
daewoorazer:

Bro, I'm just against bigotry ... As I'm an afonja, don't insult us ooo.. grin
Ehn but I go still put una cap

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Rivers State Police & Weapons Recovered by shigishege: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

That cap is not an Igbo cap.

It's the official cap of drug dealers, thieves, kidnappers, armed robbers, cultists and mass murderers of people in Ozubulu.

Even this bingo has one

nor be dis same cap dey among those weapons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: 125 Looters arrested By Lagos Police Command / Destiny Ehikwe, Transporter Killed By Armed Robbers In Delta / Robbers Attack Passengers Along Kaduna/Gwari Highway, Kill 2, Injure Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.