Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

[RACISM] A White Lady Called Me A Dog - Olu Jacobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [RACISM] A White Lady Called Me A Dog - Olu Jacobs (310 Views)

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband / TV Sex Prank: Reekado Banks Reacts After Lady Called Him Out On Live TV / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[RACISM] A White Lady Called Me A Dog - Olu Jacobs by Wizmike111(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/racism-white-lady-called-me-dog-olu.html?m=0

Nollywood Veteran Nigerian actor, Olu Jacobs has in a current meeting uncovered that he was previously a casualty of bigotry and racial profiling.

The seasoned Nigerian actor while speaking during a recent chat with Punch stated that he was once addressed as a Dog by a white woman.

Recalling the incident, the actor revealed that following his move to London in 1996, a white woman saw him and deemed it fit to call him a dog.

He said: “A white woman once called me a dog.”

He continued in his narration, “She had a vacant room for rent. But when I approached her, she asked if I didn’t see the ‘No dogs’ sign on her door.

Before I could react, she said that a dog was superior to anything me and afterward pummeled the entryway in my face. I felt so awful that I practically chose to come back to Nigeria."

NEWS FROM: www.naijcrackgist.com.ng

Re: [RACISM] A White Lady Called Me A Dog - Olu Jacobs by benzene00: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
kkk

(1) (Reply)

Try This Skin Whitening Treatment For 7 Days / Nicky Minaj Cancels Video Dropping, Ask Ladies To Read Instead Of Twerking / "Picky" Lady Goes On 77 Dates In Two Years Searching For The Right Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.