Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed (1243 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by deji17: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Breaking: Diezani Alison-Madueke London Properties Revealed

Nigeria's former oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke recently forfeited multi million dollar properties to the Nigerian government following a court ruling in Lagos. The properties owned by the Mrs. Alison-Madueke are not limited to Nigeria, recently, photos of properties illegally acquired with oil monies laundered from Nigeria were exposed via a civil lawsuit in the US.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
AUG 11, 2017

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by deji17: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2017

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by deji17: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2017

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by immortalcrown(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
See morale.

Diaris gawd oo!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by greatiyk4u(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmmmm, this better not true
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by swiz123(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
This woman stole more than all our Nigerian politicians put together

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by decatalyst(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
See money? shocked shocked shocked

Do people use to fear God? cry

I will not cry

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by goodmorning40: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
They keep seeing and seizing stolen money and property yet there is no positive change in the lives of the masses

What exactly do they do with all those seized money and forfeited properties
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by deji17: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
decatalyst:

Someone said that she was holding in trust some of the loots traced to her. Otherwise it is insane for someone to steal so much.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by decatalyst(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
deji17:

Someone said that she was holding in trust some of the loots traced to her. Otherwise it is insane for someone to steal so much.

She is "holding" our money in "trust" for some people?

Please, coman say more...

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by paBuhari(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
More lies and propaganda to divert attention from vegetable.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by 0b100100111: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Blood of Pasuma Wonder shocked shocked shocked

Lady definitely had a sexual relationship with GEJ to have looted massively!

It's purely the power of the Vagina!

Na only her be minister!

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by deji17: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
decatalyst:

She is "holding" our money in "trust" for some people?

Please, coman say more...

Abi, wetin you want make I talk? Or how else can someone explain this kind of wanton looting? Wetin she want do with all these properties and money traced to her?
However, she is not likely holding the money in trust for ordinary Nigerians, but for her powerful fellow partners in crime.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by deji17: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
0b100100111:
Blood of Pasuma Wonder shocked shocked shocked

Lady definitely had a sexual relationship with GEJ to have looted massively!

It's purely the power of the Vagina!

Na only her be minister!

The thing get as he be o.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by oladeebo: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
haaa!
there is reason to hate Buhari and wish him dead!
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by Rrankdonga(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
See how they are masturbating over unverified news with no source.
They'd be talking like their parents are any better.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by oladeebo: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rrankdonga:
See how they are masturbating over unverified news with no source.
They'd be talking like their parents are any better.
see the relathief!

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by Rrankdonga(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
oladeebo:

see the relathief!
was I talking to you? Or you just want me to put in your place? Oladickbore.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by oladeebo: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rrankdonga:
was I talking to you? Or you just want me to put in your place? Oladickbore.
but what is my offence?

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by deji17: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
oladeebo:

see the relathief!

Na real relathief. Some just have affinity and sympathy for looters.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by deji17: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
decatalyst:

I will not cry

Don't cry I beg. There is hope for tomorrow.

Meanwhile:

We have
Millionaires
Billionaires
and only one
Diezillionaire

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by oladeebo: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
deji17:

Don't cry I beg. There is hope for tomorrow.

Meanwhile:

We have
Millionaires
Billionaires
and only one
Diezillionaire
it's Dillionaire

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke London Properties Revealed by vedaxcool(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is madness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Crawl On His Knees And Apologize To Nigerians – Presidency / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has finally spoken about the People of Biafra (IPOB) / Tinubu: Resume Or Resign As Yoruba Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.