Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,053 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply (12229 Views)

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018/2019 / Dakkada Refinery... Anyone Else Got This Message? / Dangote Refinery Recruitment Still Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by undefeated(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
shophut:
***Please NOTE****
There is no recruitment to this effect. From the address of the interview looks like it's NOT official. Ignore the test

YOU REMIND ME OF A SCHOOL MATE THAT CAME TO LIE TO US THAT A TEST HAS BEEN CANCELED, ONLY TO GO AND READ AND SCORED THE HIGHEST
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by shophut(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Please o before you say i am discouraging people from attending their interviews, please do well to attend.

undefeated:

YOU REMIND ME OF A SCHOOL MATE THAT CAME TO LIE TO US THAT A TEST HAS BEEN CANCELED, ONLY TO GO AND READ AND SCORED THE HIGHEST
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by cy22me(m): 4:01am On Aug 31, 2017
We acknowledged the receive of your application and you are hereby invited to the screening interview on 5/9/2017 by 9 am prompt. Venue:-Corporate office, New Abak Road, off Ikot Oku Ikono Junction, Uyo Akwa Ibom State.You are to come with the original and photocopies of your credentials, two file jackets,two passports photograph and other relevance documents that will aids the panel in further verification.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by cy22me(m): 4:03am On Aug 31, 2017
From rUPDATE :: We acknowledged the receive of your application and you are hereby invited to the screening interview on 5/9/2017 by 9 am prompt. Venue:-Corporate office, New Abak Road, off Ikot Oku Ikono Junction, Uyo Akwa Ibom State.You are to come with the original and photocopies of your credentials, two file jackets,two passports photograph and other relevance documents that will aids the panel in further verification. This doesn't look real
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by abbaapple: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2017
vera031:
Just got an invite who is with me

Got it too, slavery work of d highst oder, i gave up wen i sw d Qualification is from SSCE to PHD, is the HR high on stupidity pills huh? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by captain2020(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2017
I got them invite too yesterday, does anyone have any idea about these interview questions?
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by iyrojc(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2017
cy22me:
We acknowledged the receive of your application and you are hereby invited to the screening interview on 5/9/2017 by 9 am prompt. Venue:-Corporate office, New Abak Road, off Ikot Oku Ikono Junction, Uyo Akwa Ibom State.You are to come with the original and photocopies of your credentials, two file jackets,two passports photograph and other relevance documents that will aids the panel in further verification.

Their grammatical construction is so scary that i am skeptical about this interview. Anyways, does anybody know any info about them?
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by iyrojc(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2017
kufreabasi2013:
dAKKADA REFINERY IS NOT OWN BY GOVERNMENT. THE BEST WILL BE EMPLOYED. NOTHING LIKE SLOTS. GOOD LUCK

It's like you know them well. Please tell us more about them.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by sucre: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
For those of us honouring the invite. To minimize ur accommodation cost I have a friend that will give out bed spaces for a token.if interested call for booking 08094282757

1 Like

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ckeedee: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Any body going from Portharcourt, please contact me 08111741242
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Olaomoolopa: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
We acknowledged the receive of your application and you are hereby invited to the screening interview on 5/9/2017 by 9 am prompt. Venue:-Corporate office, New Abak Road, off Ikot Oku Ikono Junction, Uyo Akwa Ibom State.You are to come with the original and photocopies of your credentials, two file jackets,two passports photograph and other relevance documents that will aids the panel in further verification. Who is going from lagos please contact me on 08085978353 pls
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please whoever is going should be very careful. From the content of the sms I'm seeing here, I could write better when I was in jss1. So do your research well.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by guru90: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2017
I gat interview too on 5th......next week. Can someone leaving in Uyo, confirm that address very well for me...

Blcos I don't want to waste my T.fair down to Uyo.

Writing from Abakiliki my serving State now.....
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ogayoungboss(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2017
If ur coming from lagos and u don't have a place to stay I jst entered enugu from lagos wud be going to my house in uyo would jst want to help only 2 people a male and a female to stay at my place 07065463696.jst doing this for humanity sake.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by uchman46(m): 11:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Just got the invite too...plz anyone around akwa ibom could help us check out the place before we embark on such movement plz
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by guru90: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
uchman46:
Just got the invite too...plz anyone around akwa ibom could help us check out the place before we embark on such movement plz

my brother na soooo

blcos my go there and coming back is up to 12,000.00 thousand naira.
Please, someone in akwa ibom should help us confirm the company there.
12k is too much for me to waste ooooh

I support my brother ideology.

1 Like

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Vivianaustin(f): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
**Please NOTE****
There is no recruitment to this effect. From the address of the interview looks like it's NOT official. Ignore the test.

Please why do you say so shocked
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by lessie(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
vera031:
Just got an invite who is with me
same here o!
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Toriaking: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
How far with this company... I got an sms from them today...is the place confirmed. I stay in Lagos
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ApostleEbuka(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
is like there will be a test.. from what i am hearing oo.. many people were invited... so... study like it is a shell job.

1 Like

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by TonieLee(f): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
ApostleEbuka:
is like there will be a test.. from what i am hearing oo.. many people were invited... so... study like it is a shell job.

Test ke. Me that my head haff block

But is it real? Nobody seems to hv any info abt them

1 Like

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by kogs(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
rasmico:
just got the invite too.. 5th Sept 2017, dose any one know how much they pay?
I thinks is 2000 monthly Hahahahahahaha work you Neva get salary u d ask like say dem give you appointment latter
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by kogs(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
This dakada thing is real Ohhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by cy22me(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
dakkada is not in the content of the invite /sms

1 Like

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by ApostleEbuka(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
ogayoungboss:
If ur coming from lagos and u don't have a place to stay I jst entered enugu from lagos wud be going to my house in uyo would jst want to help only 2 people a male and a female to stay at my place 07065463696.jst doing this for humanity sake.

from Enugu to Uyo is how much?
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by nopretense: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
kufreabasi2013:
dAKKADA REFINERY IS NOT OWN BY GOVERNMENT. THE BEST WILL BE EMPLOYED. NOTHING LIKE SLOTS. GOOD LUCK
So, who owns it?
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by TonieLee(f): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
ogayoungboss:

I'm interested. Is the offer still open?
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by nopretense: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
kogs:
This dakada thing is real Ohhhhhhh
Pls, tell me more
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
vera031:

Mine is also on the 5th but I didn't get the venue cos the sms was incomplete. Please what's the venue?
wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by Magma012: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Got the invite too. Seems I'm not honouring it... Good luck to those that are going.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
TonieLee:

I'm interested. Is the offer still open?
be careful and stay safe. Things are happening now and you should learn from them. You can't take such an offer from a total stranger.
Re: New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
mcbillion:
I can't even remember the position I applied for. Lagos to Akwa Ibom, transport fare, accommodation money, o boy this Waka go tough oh
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Soft Job Skills And Why Are They Important? / Interview Invite From Workforce / MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.