Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Present Your Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Present Your Visa (677 Views)

Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus. / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Present Your Visa by Joebryan(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hello guys, please I need help on this. I haven't travelled by plane both outside and within the country before. So I don't have enough knowledge about the preparations that take place at resident country airport before taking off. Please I want to know, for instance, if I want to travel to a country (with my visa) will the airport or airline staff or crew ask me to present my visa? I mean would they request that I should show them my visa?

I know I might show other documents like my passport, ticket etc.. . But will they also ask for my visa? Please guys, I need help on this. Thank you all.
Re: Present Your Visa by claremont(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
The visa is inside your passport. It will be checked before you are allowed to enter the plane. When you land, it will be checked before you are allowed to enter the country you are going to.

1 Like

Re: Present Your Visa by Joebryan(m): 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thank you very much my brother. .

But please, what will be the case if my passport is a new and recent one, having no visa on it and I am flying to a "visa free" or "visa on arrival" country? Will I be denied my journey because of the virgin passport or any other related reason?
Re: Present Your Visa by Tempelof: 1:59am On Aug 12, 2017
If not because of our way of life as Nigerians, no one in the whole world get a new passport and can not travel. Straight to your enquiry, make sure you have hotel reservation, line of activities and cash when visiting a visa free country. And it's very correct that airline can turn you back because they want to avoid being fined by the country you want to visit

1 Like

Re: Present Your Visa by Joebryan(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Thank you bro.

What if I have my hotel reservation, line of activities and cash (for my Stay), will I still be sent back? What else should I do to avoid been sent back by the airline please?

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About Fbi Clearance For USA While Living In Nigeria / See Accident Caused By The Purest Of Wickedness (pictures) / Travelling With Private Car From Lagos To Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.