Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Is It Acceptable Or Not? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Acceptable Or Not? (696 Views)

Astonishing Socially Acceptable Behaviors From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Acceptable Or Not? by Joebryan(m): 12:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Guys please I need advice on this. I want to apply for an international passport. I personally have all the requirements but the other part of the requirements is that of a guarantor, whose (passport) data page, driver's license and photograph is needed. But unfortunately, the passport of the person who has volunteered to be my guarantor has expired and he has not yet renewed it because according to him, he has no intention of travelling for now. So am confused please and I want to know, will the Nigerian Immigration accept a data page of an expired passport? Or must it be a valid one before they will accept it? Guys Abeg help your brother biko.. .
Re: Is It Acceptable Or Not? by Joebryan(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Any help on this please? undecided undecided
Re: Is It Acceptable Or Not? by tobiasbeecher: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Joebryan:
Guys please I need advice on this. I want to apply for an international passport. I personally have all the requirements but the other part of the requirements is that of a guarantor, whose (passport) data page, driver's license and photograph is needed. But unfortunately, the passport of the person who has volunteered to be my guarantor has expired and he has not yet renewed it because according to him, he has no intention of travelling for now. So am confused please and I want to know, will the Nigerian Immigration accept a data page of an expired passport? Or must it be a valid one before they will accept it? Guys Abeg help your brother biko.. .
Bro, they won't accept it

1 Like

Re: Is It Acceptable Or Not? by Reprobate: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Joebryan:

hey, how did you resolve this?
Re: Is It Acceptable Or Not? by Joebryan(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Reprobate:

hey, how did you resolve this?

I haven't resolved it yet.. I don't have any other person who wanna sign the guarantor's form for me. So I have not done it yet. cry angry cry

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Fatal Accident In Ikorodu, 2 Dead (graphic Photos) / Driver Veers Of A Local Bridge And Falls Into A River In Kogi State. Photos / Masters Fully Funded Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.