Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Jennifer Lawrence Nude In Vogue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jennifer Lawrence Nude In Vogue (2848 Views)

Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Nigerian Chiffon Gowns Style In Vogue 2018 / Latest Ankara Styles In Vogue 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lawrence Nude In Vogue by KIDKKY(m): 2:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Jennifer Lawrence poses naked for the September issue of Vogue.

The 26-year-old Joy star appears to be makeup-free with tousled locks in the stunning image which was posted to the magazine's Instagram page on Friday.

The Oscar-winning actress sits with one knee up covering her modesty and what appears to be just a gold ribbon wrapped around her torso and leg.

Alongside the Instagram post Vogue captioned: 'At 26, cover star #JenniferLawrence is already one of the most successful and exalted actors on the planet. She’s a four-time Oscar nominee and Best Actress winner (#SilverLiningsPlaybook) who simultaneously built a history-making franchise (@thehungergames) while costarring in another (@xmenmovies).

'In September, there’s the shrouded-in-secrecy @mothermovie—a tour de force from @darrenaronofsky, the filmmaking auteur and Lawrence’s boyfriend of the past year. Read our full interview with the actress about her new relationship, new movie, and more in the link in our bio.'

In a candid accompanying interview Lawrence talks about her the leaking of her nude photos in 2014, describing it as 'terrifying'.

Lawrence described how to this very day she's 'still waiting to get blindsided again', telling Vogue: 'When my publicist calls me, I'm like, "Oh, my God, what is it?" Even when it's nothing. I'm always waiting to get blindsided again.'

'It's scary when you feel the whole world judges you,' the Kentucky native continued.

Source: http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/08/jennifer-lawrence-nude-in-vogue.html

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Nude In Vogue by KweenAngela(f): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Check Out Stylish Ankara Styles You Can Make With 2 Yards / Top Quality Designers Sneakers Now Available / Latest Ankara Styles 2020 For Slim Ladies: Beautiful Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.