Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Business Model For Non Lagos Residents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Model For Non Lagos Residents (644 Views)

Things To Consider Before You Choose An Online Business Model / Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) / How To Open US Bank Account For Non Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Model For Non Lagos Residents by Allstrasse: 2:35am On Aug 12, 2017
I have developed an almost fail proof business plan for medium scale investors who are desirous of investing in a local trading effort that is designed to yield at a minimum of 5% monthly profit initially and then growing into 10 per cent after the first 3-6 months. There is also a guaranteed consistent performance. Please note that the emphasis is on the fact that it is almost fail proof. This translates to the fact that it is also business designed for the long haul.

The model like other serious approaches will require delayed gratification but it will provide a steady stream of very consistent returns on capital. It is a traditional business model that is has been modified significantly to suit patient and dedicated investors. Baring all odds however, this model will only bring profits and the stream will not cease if the proffered guidelines are strictly adhered to. I will also be available to provide periodic support in terms of advice via whatsapp only.

This model is best suited for those who reside outside Lagos State. It is a model that will work exceedingly well for those in upcountry cities and towns.

I will not charge a fee for this guidance but will insist that if the operator is satisfied with the model he may wish to make a one-off payment to my company account as compensation/reward.

Not everyone will be accepted to participate in this project. Only those who meet certain specific provisions will be allowed. I can state here clearly that one of the conditions will be that only a specific number of people will be allowed per town/city.

Kindly note that the minimum amount required for the take-off or a trial run using this model is Two Hundred Thousand Naira (NGN 200, 000.00). Only those who have this amount and are ready to invest should indicate via email.

If you are interested in adopting this model for your use kindly send an email to the Gmail account below provided below. In the email, please provide your names, location (area, town and state only and not specific home/office address or full details).

quantulex@gmail.com
Re: Business Model For Non Lagos Residents by Oktane: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2017
What's this about please?
Re: Business Model For Non Lagos Residents by Allstrasse: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2017
Please ensure that you nclude your details in your mail. Your location and a little information about your business experience will help in profiling you.
Re: Business Model For Non Lagos Residents by 44chux(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
I had seen this format before.

This is how it usually starts...

Happy hunting!!!
Re: Business Model For Non Lagos Residents by Allstrasse: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
44chux:
I had seen this format before.

This is how it usually starts...

Happy hunting!!!

The wheat and the chaff are usually separated during processing which could take different forms smd approaches.Otherwise they are enmeshed together. Be careful how you arrive at your conclusions. Not everyone will stoop so low as to scam others of their hard earned prizes. And again, we mostly judge people based on our experiences.

I re-mphasise that this is not meant to make money for me in any way. I do however add that those participants who are satisfied with the project results may offer me a token only after they draw a sense of fulfillment from his excercise. No payments to me for now.
Thanks.
Re: Business Model For Non Lagos Residents by 44chux(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Allstrasse:

And again, we mostly judge people based on our experiences.
First experience was setting up GSM phone bulk recharge card sales in 2009, b4 the advent of online recharge.

Second was buying cars along the border and selling them in Lagos in 2010.

Third was buying parcels of land for resale 2011 - 2014.

Forth was setting up a truck haulage company in 2011.

Next would have been buying accidented cars and selling them for parts, doing palm oil biz, buying cheap land in Ogun and paying locals to farm on it, but I ran away cause it was same format.

Keynote is that they all start as legitimate viable businesses, but the business model is always structured with something else in mind.

Wish you well though.
Re: Business Model For Non Lagos Residents by Allstrasse: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
We are still expecting more responses.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Make An Order Of An Item From Amazon And Get It Delivered Quick To Me?? / Lodgers Chased Out As FIRS Seals Hotel For Tax Evasion In Delta State / Why You Should Own A Payoneer Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.