Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Top 7 Things You Should know Before You Become A Hacker - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Top 7 Things You Should know Before You Become A Hacker (1109 Views)

Guys Now I Need A Hacker Am Paying 5m / DARK WEB: You Would Want To Be A Hacker After Studying This / How To Become A Hacker (4 Signs Hacking May Be In Your DNA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Things You Should know Before You Become A Hacker by TopTips: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2017
Top 7 Things You should Know Before you Become a Hacker

"You really want to become a hacker! And you can't afford to read this article that is not up to 3k words, IF YOU WANT TO BE A HACKER, JUST KEEP READING. BEING A CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER, YOU READ AND READ AND READ."

Being a Hacker is not just about coding, computer hardware/software and networking. Believe me, these are really important also, but there are other skills that you should consider even before you think about study programming, css, exploit, pen test, etc... That's why you need this post. check out ful details@ http://www.qtechpluz.com/2017/08/top-7-things-you-should-know-before-become-hacker.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Find Web Development Projects / Waec Result Verification Api For Use / Review My Website For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.