Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (35913 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by kikake: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Factfinder1:

http://ogashub.com.ng/anything-happens-osinbajo-nigeria-will-break-adebanjo/

We know that declaration of intentions for Oduduwa Republic was a blackmail on Arewa to relinquish power to Osinbajo.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:

.It wont smell disaster for the Hausa Fulani that have rejected restructuring?

It definitely would. They are bigger fish that need to be put in their place. Nigerians are assembling for the mother of all fights with these people and that fight won't happen if yorubas don't want up and be a force to reckon with once more. Maybe the impending disaster of pastor being ousted would wake yorubas up. We have been docile for too long. The peace of a graveyard that exists between the Yoruba and Hausa is because they have been smart in dealing with Yorubas because they know what might become of Nigeria if Yorubas join the band wagon for the Balkanization of the country. Let's keep our fingers crossed and put the Igbos in the middle as is the National pastime.

NB: My post might sound contradictory but only the discerning will understand.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Terrorsquad101: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:

lol... bro you have been deceived.

That he/she is a core Fulani Muslim... trying to sow disaffection between Igbos and Yoruba.

Our common enemy is those barbarians, terrorist up North West
. that dude you see there is more Yoruba than any other Yoruba person here

trust me. i know what am saying
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Rickyzagy: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Cowards. Where is your brothers
When they resist the hausa fulani intimidation in their land and was taken to Abuja by the police what did you do

Afu nsi egu na Ana tupu achoba ya nenu
You have to see the shit of egu for ground before searching for it in the top
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. that dude you see there is more Yoruba than any other Yoruba person here

trust me. i know what am saying

Don't mind the guy. I said the truth and I am ready to stand by it come what may. We have to fix that part of us which makes others see us as a weak tribe else our children won't forgive us for bequeathing such legacy to them.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

How did we get here shocked shocked shocked
When GEJ BEN was there too, the Niger Deltans issue the same threat undecided

We have all realised that the North will do anything/everything to hold on to power.

Then why are we still together

You want to restructure this country Then rotate the presidency amongst all the ethnic groups or allow everyone manage their resources.

It's quite simple! No need of forming a committee where the monies of the tax payers will be wasted again undecided

I think, this is where we all have to stand!
This is what we have to emphasise or else we will find ourselves in square one God forbid!

Why are u all so insecure abt the north na. Which side rule the most since 1999. North or South?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Stricker321: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Yoruba is the laziest tribe in Nigeria. I am a Yoruba bigot and I love my people to a fault but we are toooooo lazy!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Stricker321: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Nothing would happen if anything happens to osinbajo as we yorubas are the weakest tribe in Nigeria. We are too docile. #bittertruth.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by DocHMD: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

All these stories you cooked up doesn't concern me as they happened way back. The contemporary Yoruba race is so docile that we can be sacked in our own cities with no repercussion. On this particular issue of pastor, I repeat that nothing would happen. The Hausas have got this one.

Sorry but I couldn't stifle my laughter as hard as I tried. Forgive me. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Tecno66: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos
Things are different now. Only Yorubas were making noise then. There is noise everywhere now. Moreover, the northerners exposed themselves through the Abiola saga. The entire south ar e close marking them. Doing anything funny to Osinbajo MAY be the last straw that will break the camels back. Get me right, if yoruba joins igbo and niger delta in this agitations, it will not be funny. I trust they wont do anything funny because they need yoruba solidarity to maintain the status quo. Believe it or not, Nigeria is presently sitting on a keg of gun powder.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by elkon(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Yoruba is the laziest tribe in Nigeria. I am a Yoruba bigot and I love my people to a fault but we are toooooo lazy!
lazy as how.. I wish u can enlighten m on how yorubas are lazy.. nd u beta come up with a good reason.. omoale jatijati
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by solomonsly11(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=fergie001 post=59395317]Balderdash.
Shey ipob(even though I do not support all their tactics) said they want referendum for separation,you people said lai-lai.
Oga,if those Hausa people do anything to him,ntn will happen,
Nigeria will not break.

Aguiyi-Ironsi died,what happened?
Murtala died,what happened?
Biafra was mutilated in the war,we are still suffering till date?
Saro-Wiwa died,ntn?
MKO died,what happened?
Kudirat died, Pa Alfred Rewane, all died
Abacha died,
Awo died,Did Nigeria break?

Now God 4bid,Osibanjo,we will only wear black,and fly half-mast and wear mournful look(not for me though),after all, his children and family members he is throwing into CBN,FIRS,DPR,immigration,
I follow?
After he will give me npower,rubbish
Mtchew

Ntn will happen,lobatan
Let us wait and see if heaven will not fall
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by DocHMD: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2017
cstr1000:
The bloodiest civil war in african history is the yoruba civil war.
Those poor niggas slaughtered themselves like savages.

I guess the abundance of human skulls in that kiriji era made their offsprings addicted to skull mining today. grin grin
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by IkpuMmadu: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2017
kettykin:
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What happend when Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudirat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.

Epic

Are you a history student
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2017
elkon:
lazy as how.. I wish u can enlighten m on how yorubas are lazy.. nd u beta come up with a good reason.. omoale jatijati

Emi o nse omo ale oooo, otito owi pe ka ma so Ohun oooo. We have proven to be weak which now gives the igbos the temerity to do and say what they like to the extent of saying our most cherished city is a "no man's land" . Can they say the same of Kano? I am not advocating that we be barbaric or bloodthirsty but we should strike when we have to in order to protect our interest. What we did to the Hausa Fulani in sagamu should be further explored and OPC should not be done away with due to their misdeed. We need a strike force to be able to hold our own in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by IkpuMmadu: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2017
cstr1000:

You are high.
Why did funmilayo not lead the yoruba women's riot. You well at all?
Have you heard the Ekumeku resistance? Give me an examaple of a yoruba equivalent.
If kingdoms are talking of conquests, sorry, the yoruba nation has none. You have no real history or legacy either.
Your so-called conquest was in slaughtering fellow yoruba people in intra-ethnic wars. The only inter-ethnic war you fought got you guys beaten black and blue by women.
The yoruba people can never band together the way igbos did in 60s. It is just not possible.
Infact, your only saving grace is one naijeria. If one naijeria goes, i am certain , the bloodiest civil war in african history-the ife-modakeke rivalry will resume.

You forgot the ARO BRITISH war
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Okeikpu:
If one begin follow their ewedu mouth

You'll just kill them for nothing

Their cowardice is unimaginable grin

When will u guys stop taking afenifere serious. U think Yoruba take them serious? Adebanjo is just saying nonsense, ntin will happen to osibanjo.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by SirMazi: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Your people jumped into the Ekene Dili Shuku mobile coffins and ran down their erosion land.
What by happend whe Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.
What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.
What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.
What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.
What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudi rat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.
What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.
What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from m taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by oweman: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2017
No cause for any friction all this talk of cabal is people's imagination .
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Go and die. I repeat, if you come from a mediocre family, that's your unfortunate luck. Your problem is that because you don't know your history, you swallow the rubbish fed to you.

Read up the exploits of the Yoruba soldiers in the civil war. Yoruba soldiers practically ended that war. Obasanjo, Adekunle, Iluyomade, even Banjo led the Only Biafran offensive.
Go and check how Yorubas in Pre-Colonial era fought wars regularly.
The Igbos you're mentioning never won any war in the history of the entire Igboland. Have you ever heard of any Igbo notable Igbo Kingdom?

You think warfare is making noise and running around? Go and read up on alternative warfare. Those are what ended the Biafran war.

Go and get properly educated and stop disgracing yourself.

U dey mind the Yoruba clone fool? To them bravery is making noise up and down and disturbing others without achieving anything tangible...

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

This doesn't mean you should insult the whole Yorubas even though I admit that we can be weak at times. Be guided in your utterances please.
This remark shows you are not a yoruba only claiming to be a yoruba for a purposeful purpose. I dare you to states five yoruba adages within a reasonable time as well as their interpretation then you will be seen back as a man of honour.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Cooked up stories? I guess you're incapable of reading.

Keep fooling yourself. The Hausas are still starting from the Ilé-Ifè treatment which shocked them to numbness. It's not the typical Yoruba response of restraint and showed the bitter side of Yorubas.

Ile Ife where only yorubas + the Oba went to jail abi? How is that an accomplishment, pls?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Oblang:

U dey mind the Yoruba clone fool? To them bravery is making noise up and down and disturbing others without achieving anything tangible...

In recent times, which battle have we successfully waged to protect our interests? We need to look inwards, reflect and correct whatever flaws which exists in us as a people. Although the igbos have not achieved much from the resurgent Biafra agitation but we have to commend them for having the courage to stand up and look the Hausa Fulani in the face. The day Yorubas summon such courage is the day the south will be liberated.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Boyooosa(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos
U SOUND LIKE A SMALL 'PERSON' WEY U BE. EVEN THE PERSON IN UR POST PIC IS OLDER THAN YOU AS FAR AS UR COMMENT IS CONCERNED. U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HISTORY AND AM VERY SURE U WILL NOT BE READY TO LEARN, BUT IF U PROMPT ME HERE, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TRACE YOUR BACKGROUND AND UR GREAT GRAND PEOPLE FOR U. MA KI IPORI IYALAYA E FUN E!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This remark shows you are not a yoruba only claiming to be a yoruba for a purposeful purpose. I dare you to states five yoruba adages within a reasonable time as well as their interpretation then you will be seen back as a man of honour.

OMG! I won't state any Yoruba adage to you. You can go to hell as I have nothing to prove to you. Consistent forumites can attest to my struggle on this board for the past 4 years to awaken the Yoruba people. If my stating the facts on this particular issue now makes me stop being Yoruba then so be it!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Very true. I am Yoruba between.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by kabillion(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2017
It is now Osibanjo. When did become d core artery of our existence as a nation? He better thread softly because shld anyhing happen to him I will pound yam n play old school music.

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Who osinbajo help? That pastor is being tossed around by the Hausa Fulani and Yorubas won't do jack if he's hurt. We are too soft to fight. The igbos are more resilient than we are. I don't like igbos but I have to say the truth as good Christian.

Truth hurts. I can see the Yoruba e warriors coming at you. Just throw a banger and watch them scamper for safety.

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by plessis: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2017
AKENIBIAJE:
What most other tribes in Nigeria don't understand about the Yorubas is this ...we don't act on impulse..... or emotions, we analysis carefully and react.
1. When the first coup happened Awolowo was in prison abi? What happened later? The foolish civil war,....remember, Fajuyi was killed Ogundipe was denied ....ok
Awolowo came back....because that are around Gowon are the Yorubas, he made him the Minister of Finance.... the got their rewards.
Go and ask the Abacha and IBB......they will tell you Yorubas will always have the last laugh.....Ask Jonathan.... He hasn't recovered from what hit till today.
See Lagos an evny of the nation..... No conspiracy can destroy that city. Nigeria can only be separated if we want it......this Birfraud issues are our script and the Ibo head will be used to break the coconut.... so you see they can be partakers. Their creed is too clear......the south-south's wealth........They will be disappointed.
so giving awolowo minister of finance is the reward for killing fajuyi, banishing ogundipe? ....

Slaves.....

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by CowHard: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Boyooosa:

U SOUND LIKE A SMALL 'PERSON' WEY U BE. EVEN THE PERSON IN UR POST PIC IS OLDER THAN YOU AS FAR AS UR COMMENT IS CONCERNED. U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HISTORY AND AM VERY SURE U WILL NOT BE READY TO LEARN, BUT IF U PROMPT ME HERE, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TRACE YOUR BACKGROUND AND UR GREAT GRAND PEOPLE FOR U. MA KI IPORI IYALAYA E FUN E!

Please tell me more about this history cool cool
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2017
kettykin:
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What happend when Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudirat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.

it has always been about the igbos and the hausas,yourbas na "siddon dey look" so don't expect more than that from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Osun Election Mega Rally / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.