Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Female Lead Singer Wanted At Phatwall Studio - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Female Lead Singer Wanted At Phatwall Studio (437 Views)

The Price Range Of Lead Guitar In Nigeria / Your Favorite Nigerian Producer Will Become A Singer, Eventually / Need A Good Singer To Help With My Demo Or Buy A Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Lead Singer Wanted At Phatwall Studio by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2017
Phatwall Studios is looking for a female lead singer with strong vocal strength to join our band. she must know how to dance. Lives around Oshodi/Ikeja. Ages between 18-30. This is a great opportunity you don't want to miss out. Interested persons should call us on 08026418404 + whatsapp

Re: Female Lead Singer Wanted At Phatwall Studio by Naomiuche: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
If you are an artist and resident in ojodu and environs, you need to check this mixing and mastering engineer, worked with vtek and olaitan dada. I got to know from our conversations he was trained by them . His wealth of knowledge in music is outstanding. I finally got his whatsapp contact when I visited his studio. I felt I should share for any upcoming artist who might want very quality body of work at a very good price.

Hit him up 08039324772.

(1) (Reply)

How To Submit Lyrics To Doronize.com.ng for free / [mixtape] DJ Chukzy - "Easter Vibe; Resurrection Mixtape" / Any PH Based upcoming Artiste??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.