Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Accept Payment Via Your Website. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Accept Payment Via Your Website. (641 Views)

Get A Paypal Business Account That Can Accept Payment. / Create, Verify And Receive Payment Via PayPal In Nigeria / Get Paid Faster - Accept Online Payment Via A Simple Link Or QR Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept Payment Via Your Website. by Ikultra1(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2017
You Want To Accept Payment Via Credit/Debit Cards On Your Website? Let’s Integrate It

A company website is a must-have in today’s Internet-driven economy. But while most companies have a website, few use them to their full potential to drive sales and revenue. That’s a shame, because websites are often a major investment in terms of time and money, and they can be a lot of work to keep updated.

So if you aren't maximizing the return on investment of your site, you're missing out on a huge opportunity.

Features of Payment Gateway

Truly simple payments
Secured payments helps Nigerian businesses accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world.

Complete payment solution
Whether you are a small or large business, payment gateway offers everything you need to accept payments. It's simple, secure and affordable.

We make sure you get paid
Your customers can make hassle-free payments directly on your website.

We provide tools to help you grow
Beyond payments, get reliable support and business solutions to measure and improve your growth.

Security
PCI-compliant, with fraud management built-in.

Very Low payment per transaction.

Check my signature for contact details!

Re: Accept Payment Via Your Website. by Ikultra1(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2017
We build from the scratch.
Re: Accept Payment Via Your Website. by Ikultra1(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2017
We help fix a "Payment Gateway" into an existing website. With Payment Gateway people pay directly from your website into your account.
Re: Accept Payment Via Your Website. by brianromel(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dude do your research.

go to wordpress add a plugin and search for voguepay or paga or cashenvoy or interswitch webpay or any other nigerian payment gateway for website.

check the number of downloads.

none are above 2000.

with over 4millon websites registered in nigeria, only about 5000 or less have payment platforms.

It means your marketing strategy like the above post will not work to attracted them.

If you would like to know how to attract site owners to go for payment platforms.

Send me a mail on bria......n @
(the-ahamefulas) . ....... com(fix that)

oh and you will pay for what i have to say.
Re: Accept Payment Via Your Website. by Ikultra1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
brianromel:
Dude do your research.

go to wordpress add a plugin and search for voguepay or paga or cashenvoy or interswitch webpay or any other nigerian payment gateway for website.

check the number of downloads.

none are above 2000.

with over 4millon websites registered in nigeria, only about 5000 or less have payment platforms.

It means your marketing strategy like the above post will not work to attracted them.

If you would like to know how to attract site owners to go for payment platforms.

Send me a mail on bria......n @
(the-ahamefulas) . ....... com(fix that)

oh and you will pay for what i have to say.

It's not just that alone. Do you know the critics behind those plugins as regard to their functionalities to a site payment. We are professional body as you know. We speak what we have done and are still doing right.

Check my signature for contact info.

Re: Accept Payment Via Your Website. by Ikultra1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Also meet us for your Mobile App now

Check my signature for contact details

Re: Accept Payment Via Your Website. by EbizCoachNg2: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Ikultra1:

It's not just that alone. Do you know the critics behind those plugins as regard to their functionalities to a site payment. We are professional body as you know. We speak what we have done and are still doing right.

Check my signature for contact info.

Can it do monthly rebill?

(1) (Reply)

Only 1 Day To Go! Sneak A Peek Of Discounted Solar Components + 30% OFF Today / Discover A New And Easy Way To Make Over $50 Daily Online / #1.2M Business Loan Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.