Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Toke Makinwa's Full Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Full Biography (1489 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / Hushpuppi Full Biography & Net Worth - Uzomedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Full Biography by HezeLawson: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2017
Toke Makinwa's Biography
Born: 3 November 1984 (age 32), Lagos State
Nationality: Nigerian
Spouse: Maje Ayida (m. 2014)
Books: On Becoming
Parents: Modupe Monica Makinwa, Caleb Ifemayowa Makinwa
Siblings: Busayo Makinwa, Ope Makinwa

Toke Makinwa's Biography, Television and radio personality, Toke Makinwa, burst onto the scene in 2010 after the premiere of her late night radio show, "Rhythms of the Night," hosted by one of the most popular music stations in the Lagos Metropolitan area, Rhythm 93.7FM.
The show caters to night owls who enjoy smooth melodies that evoke a sense of peace, serenity and calm; qualities that this 27-year old exudes so effortlessly.
Last year, she landed the role of lead anchor on Flytime Entertainment's online show "3 Live Chicks" alongside popular radio presenters, Oreka Godis and Tosyn Bucknor, where she was able to take charge of a live interview and dish on news across the board from hot topics to real day-to-day issues.
"I'm not one to shy away from the camera or back down on a challenge and that's why the Nigerian viewers love me'" she says.
A graduate from the University of Lagos, Toke had always known that her charm and alluring countenance belonged in the spotlight.

In 2011, she started to build her portfolio working as a co-host on 'The Morning Drive,' where she keeps her loyal listeners entertained with news across the continent and the globe.
Ms. Makinwa has been featured in major editorials including Exquisite Magazine, ThisDay Style, City People, Fashion TV and Complete Fashion Magazine, garnering attention for her petite figure but rivetting personality.

As a skilled hostess, she was chosen to anchor the 25th edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Pageant, embarking on a ride of a lifetime with aspiring beauty queens from every state. "I won't say the sky is my limit.

I believe it's my starting point and as I keep working harder and mastering my craft, things will only get bigger and better." she adds.
Some call her 'the life of the party,' others say she's a 'globe-trotting beauty' but stay tuned, this woman has exciting business opportunities up her alley in 2012.

More Biographies here =>>>Nigerian Biographies

Re: Toke Makinwa's Full Biography by liftedhigh: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: Toke Makinwa's Full Biography by liftedhigh: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2017
U cari her full bio com here

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (photos) / Mercy Johnson Boobs Makes 2 Motherless Babies Hungry Check It Out / Who Rock It Best? Battle of the bride "Adesua Or Ehi Ogbebor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.