Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Learn How To Earn Big Partnering With Telecom Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Earn Big Partnering With Telecom Services (1517 Views)

Partner With Telecom Network And Cable TV In Nigeria / TEMITECH TELECOM SERVICES Get Your Credit & Data / Training On How You Can Earn Big Partnering With Telecom Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Earn Big Partnering With Telecom Services by mrhansome12(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Would you need additional source of making money?
Here is an opportunity to partner in the telecom world full or part time
With Recharge and Get Paid

You become a distributor registering agent and equally earn from all their recharges using Glo. Mtn. 9mobile. Airtel. Dstv. Gotv. And Star times.

You can do it using your phone, tablet or PC.
Register now at a Basic package fee of just N5,000 or the Platinum fee of 50,000 and get 20% discount fee credited back to your account as your start-up balance on each package. Start trading instantly!!

You can also become a Distributor registering Agents that will enable you to earn N350,000 to 3.5 million naira monthly from this golden opportunity.

Re: Learn How To Earn Big Partnering With Telecom Services by mrhansome12(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
RAGP is actually a platform that gives you access to recharge phones directly through VTU for all networks as well as data purchases for all networks, and the payment of bills and subscriptions from the comfort of your room.

RAGP is registere with CAC and licenced by NCC for business in Nigeria

RAGP Head office is
SUITE C16 DANZIYAL PLAZA, CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, OPPOSITE NNPC MEGA STATION, ABUJA

A QUICK LOOK AT TELECOMS BIZ IN NIGERIA

This is a business sector with 100% certain patronage. Airtime has come to be a necessity because people must RECHARGE

There are over 113 million GSM Users in Nigeria.

Nigerians spend between 238 to 447.8 Billion Naira on recharges monthly and an average of 14 Billion Naira daily.

In every 1 hour, about 3 million Nigerians recharge their phones.

MEMBERSHIP

The six membership packages in RAGP are as follows

BASIC

BRONZE

SILVER

GOLD

DIAMOND 40,000

PLATINUM 50,000

Every package has point value attached:

BASIC 20
BRONZE 40
SILVER 80
GOLD 120
DIAMOND 160
PLATINUM 200

Re: Learn How To Earn Big Partnering With Telecom Services by mrhansome12(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
*The secret of money making; Redefined.*

I Studied the richest people in the world including Aliko Dangote...I started asking myself where is the money....?

Look at Mark Zuckerbeg of Facebook...what is making money for him?... *People*

What is making money for google?.... *People*

What is making money for Government?... *People*

What is making money for the Bank? .... *People*

What is making money for MTN?.... *People*

What is making money for Coca-Cola .... *People*

Why is it that Dangote is expanding to African countries ?....he wants to reach more *People* and make more money.

*Money is in PEOPLE.. *People are the custodians of wealth*

**If you come in contact with somebody who says he cannot get *People*... stay away from her or him, he is not a good business partner.

*"Networking is business of people, for the people and by the people . A 21st century business concept, Period.

*I love referring people to what makes money for me, by sharing vital information on how and what I do will help them*

�� *Networking Marketing* is all about social intelligence.

* it's a relationship marketing, be good to people today, they are the one with your money tomorrow

*STANDOUT AND SUCCEED*✍.
Re: Learn How To Earn Big Partnering With Telecom Services by mrhansome12(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2017

Re: Learn How To Earn Big Partnering With Telecom Services by mrhansome12(m): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2017
*My name is LINCOLN. The secret of money making; Redefined.*

I Studied the richest people in the world including Aliko Dangote...I started asking myself where is the money....?

Look at Mark Zuckerbeg of Facebook...what is making money for him?... *People*

What is making money for google?.... *People*

What is making money for Government?... *People*

What is making money for the Bank? .... *People*

What is making money for MTN?.... *People*

What is making money for Coca-Cola .... *People*

Why is it that Dangote is expanding to African countries ?....he wants to reach more *People* and make more money.

*Money is in PEOPLE.. *People are the custodians of wealth*

**If you come in contact with somebody who says he cannot get *People*... stay away from her or him, he is not a good business partner.

*"Networking is business of people, for the people and by the people . A 21st century business concept, Period.

*I love referring people to what makes money for me, by sharing vital information on how and what I do will help them*

�� *Networking Marketing* is all about social intelligence.

* it's a relationship marketing, be good to people today, they are the one with your money tomorrow

*STANDOUT AND SUCCEED*✍.

(1) (Reply)

Business To Start With 3 Million Naira / Which Payment Gateway Should I Use? / The New Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.