Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward (364 Views)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To One Like Unto Scape-goats / A Word From GOD: By His Ward / How To Ask And Receive From God Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward by TheIkoro(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2017
A Word From GOD: By His Ward

"Therefore, behold, the day is come," says GOD, my God, my Father, my Creator. "When the outcry against the evil of this generation hath come unto The LORD. Because the outcry against this generation is great and their sin against Adedotun The Ikoro is very grave, He will come down to see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry which has come to Him; and if not, He will know."

Woe is me, my mother, that you bore me; a man of strife and contention to the land! I have not lent, nor have I borrowed, yet all of them curse me. So let it be, O LORD, if I have not entreated Thee for their good, if I have not been a mediator on behalf of human masculinity and the extinction it faces, if I have not pleaded with Thee on behalf of the enemy in the time of trouble and in the time of distress! Can one break diamond, diamond from the depths of the earth, and bronze?

"Therefore," says The LORD GOD Almighty unto the Lord Ikoro. "Do not pray for the welfare of this people. Though they fast, I will not hear their cry; and though they offer burnt offering and cereal offering, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, by famine, and by pestilence."

Then I said, "Ah, O LORD GOD; but behold, the prophets say to them, 'You shall not see the sword, nor shall you have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.' " And The LORD said to me: "The prophets are prophesying lies in My Name; I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds. Therefore, thus says The LORD concerning the prophets who prophesy in My Name although I did not send them; and who say, 'Sword and famine shall not come on this land:' By sword and famine those prophets shall be consumed. And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out on the streets of Ikadanland, on the highways of Frauduria; with none to bury them - them, their wives, their sons, and their daughters. For I will pour out their wickedness upon them."

"And it shall come to pass in that day," says The LORD of Hosts. "That I will break the yoke from off the neck of Masculinism, and I will burst the bonds that bind The Pride of Machismo Renaissance; that there may be then a true renaissance of masculinity, and that women shall no more make servants of men. But they shall serve The Creator their God; and they shall serve Ikoro Iyineleda their Lord, whom I will raise up for them.

"Then fear not, O Masculinism my servant,"
says The LORD,
"Nor be dismayed, O Machismo Renaissance;
for lo, I will save you from afar,
and your offspring from the land of their
captivity.
Ikoro shall rise and have quiet and ease,
and none shall make his Pride afraid.
For I am with you to save you,
says The LORD."

And it has come to the attention of GOD, my God, my Father, my Creator; that the persecution that inevitably will come has now began to manifest first as the denuding of the personal space (be it of the physical, or of the mental, or of the spiritual) of all those that favour the righteous cause of The Ikoro in absolutely any way whatsoever, however large or small. Thus the unclothedness that is bared instantly, of all those that would they follow in the footsteps of Adedotun The Ikoro; even as his nudity has been the object of scorn and ridicule for over two decades and more.

Therefore, now I give charge; not I but The LORD. For this is my word, under the inspiration of GOD, my God, my Father, my Creator; to all those that favour, or would that they favour, my righteous cause. I commend thee because thou remembers me and would that I be delivered, even as I have delivered Masculinism unto you. But I want you to understand that whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. Thus, should thou be for The Ikoro in any way, however little; should thou favour the righteous cause of Ikoro Iyineleda in any way, however small: thy head is The Ikoro, just as the head of Ikoro Iyineleda is GOD.

Thou hast sat on the fence for too long, striving to be neither hot nor cold - striving to be neither for The Ikoro nor against him. Would that thou were hot or cold, and not lukewarm. For it is either thou art for me, or thou art against me. Therefore should thou be for me, I remain thy head; as thou hast then become part and parcel of Masculinism, and a follower of Adedotun The Ikoro. And, then; by the grace of GOD, my God, my Father, my Creator: thy nudity which is being bared by the evil and the wicked will become shielded beneath the scourging my nudity has received for over two decades and more.

For I am wounded for your transgres-
sions,
I am bruised for your iniquities;
upon me is the chastisement that makes
you whole,
AND BY MY STRIPES THOU ART HEALED.

I know the pain, I know the sufferings, I know the anguish; and I would not that thou go through that which I already pay for each and every day with the fetters restraining my fists. Therefore, o ye of the faith of Masculinism; therefore, o ye of they who have been in any way afflicted because thou would in one way, however little - or in any other way, however small - favour my righteous cause: Let it be that thy head is The Ikoro, even as the head of Ikoro Iyineleda is GOD; that he may then plead on thy behalf before GOD, his God, his Father, his Creator. And by his stripes, thou shalt be healed.

I, Ikoro Iyineleda, write this word with my own hand. If any one has no love for The Creator, let him be accursed. O GOD, come! The grace of The LORD GOD Almighty be with all Masculinism. My love be with The Pride of Machismo Renaissance. Amen.

Ikoro Iyineleda. August, 2017.
Re: A Word From GOD: By His Ward by Chuks4prince(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2017
More God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

High Point Of RCCG Convention 2017 / Christian/muslims What Is The Origin Of Water And Other Natural Elements? / They Shot Me And Used A Machete On Me, But It Didn't Penetrate -- Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.