Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Laptop Is Not Booting No Light On They Screen After Inserting Flash Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Is Not Booting No Light On They Screen After Inserting Flash Drive (822 Views)

Please Help Dell Inspiron 15 (3000) 8th Generation Not Booting / My Toshiba Laptop With Window Xp Is Not Booting. / My Laptop Is Not Booting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Is Not Booting No Light On They Screen After Inserting Flash Drive by redon12(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2017
I inserted a flash drive into my system immediately my system froze up I tried reviving it to no avail ...
I pulled out they batteries ..
it went off tried to start it up again It doesn't want to boot just a bleeping white light on they cap lock and at they disk side of they system...
it doesn't want to boot at all at all
I use HP 650 pavilion maxi

running on 2gb RAM with 32 bit processor though it was previously running on 64bit ...
I gave it to a guy who repairs computer to upgrade it to window 7 ultimate
it was previously running on window 7 home premium
that's 64bit processor...
am regretting it though...

I am losing money I have taken it to same guy to fix they problem .
he told me it was they RAM that was consumed

he changed they ram ..
still no improvement ... no light on they screen
OK he then told me that it was they processor...
am so confused guys help me out..

am still a fresher at Corel draw which I cherish and this problem stagnated everything...

Help! Help!! Help!!!

(1) (Reply)

New Ways To Make Money Online / How Do I Convert Pictures To GIF Format / Apple Iphone 7 32 GB Unlocked Price N165k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.