Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? (902 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Affordable Houses For Low Income Earners - Working Class And Self Employed / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by edoman2016: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Apart from local governments in island of Lagos such as lekki, ikoyi, Victoria island, Marina/CMS and Lagos island, which local government on the mainland of Lagos can we find large number of middle class earners that live there?

Is it true that it is only low income earners that live on the mainland of Lagos?
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by eph12(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Explain what you mean by low income earners first
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by thesicilian: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2017
Are you a kidnapper?
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by edoman2016: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2017
thesicilian:
Are you a kidnapper?
No!!! Just carrying out a business research about the growth of middle class in Lagos.
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by edoman2016: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2017
eph12:
Explain what you mean by low income earners first
Low income earners is anyone that earn less than 70,000 Naira in current economy.
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by Lagosfinder(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Anybody can live anywhere as long as they can get a space
Even in banana island low income earners live there
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by eph12(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2017
edoman2016:

Low income earners is anyone that earn less than 70,000 Naira in current economy.
And you think only those earning below 70k stay on the mainland?
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by edoman2016: 11:59am On Aug 12, 2017
The reason why I am asking this question is that I am a sales rep of fmcg products. And I noticed our goods sell fast on the island compared to Lagos mainland. Mainly because our products is more affordable to the upper and middle class earners. And I am sure island on Lagos has more of upper and middle class earners hence why our products sell more there compared to mainland.

The problem now is I am trying to figure out middle class neighborhood on Lagos mainland so that I can capture some market share there as well as a sales rep.
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
edoman2016:

No!!! Just carrying out a business research about the growth of middle class in Lagos.
And nairaland opinion is where you hope to generate your data?
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by googi: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Do not give him a hard time. The guy has explained himself well.

But I think he has answered his own question with his product.

BTW, Nairaland is a good source of info.
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by adadadon(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
False, those that purchase your goods on the island live on the mainland too, they may not have time to patronize you on the mainland.

Other middle class places Magodo, yaba, gbagada, Ikeja, ogudu
Re: Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? by edoman2016: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
adadadon:
False, those that purchase your goods on the island live on the mainland too, they may not have time to patronize you on the mainland.

Other middle class places Magodo, yaba, gbagada, Ikeja, ogudu
Perfect. Thanks. Some nairalanders are just annoying. Instead to attack the message, they are attacking the messenger. Some don't even know the meaning of middle class. They could as well say Agege, Mushin, Ajegunle are middle class neighborhood in Lagos. Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Isn't Done With Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie / NBS In Statistical Deception On Recession - Dele Sobowale / Atiku For President 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.