Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

"Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" (623 Views)

Photos: The Buhari We Voted For Versus The Buhari We Saw After Election / The Clueless Nature Of The Buhari Led Administration / We Are Glad We Did Not Vote For Buhari - FAYOSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
"GLAD WE VOTED THE CLUELESS EEDIOT OUT OF POWER". Was the jingle that kept beating against everyones ear drum after 2015 general election. Hmmmm....................

"we know now that when dreams come true  they may turn into nightmares. And the paradox is that now that we know the end of the story we are totally in the dark about the future. THE WRITING ON THE WALL IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE, BUT NO ONE  HAS FOUND THE KEY TO DECIPHER IT." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

About 2 years after "we voted the clueless EDIOT out of power" the events unfolding before our eyes right now and under our nose, Malam Bubu. As he is being reduced to the ground, abuse upon abuse falling on his head by the same people who made him look larger than life, an overestimation of him, praise upon praise they had rained which himself accepted, living in his own realm of SELF DECEPTION not being content with what he already has.

"There is probably an element of MALICE in the readiness to overestimate people: we are laying up for ourselves the pleasure of later cutting them down to size." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

'To whom enough is not enough, NOTHING will ever be enough and they will still end up with NOTHING'. Is this not the mentality of this age, SELFISHNESS, always thinking about yourself alone?

7 years ago, this was published in the Sunday Trust News Papers, Feburary 7, 2010, page 13.

"Buhari's ideology is 'I MUST BE PRESIDENT AND NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ME IN NIGERIA.Those he will associate with will soon find they too will have ideological differences with him. HE WILL DO WELL IF HE EXIT FROM POLITICS ALL TOGETHER, as he himself has said in his letter the reason for his resignation is the ideological differences he has with party leaders. Another reason may be the unfounded rumour that some party members will place a memo to the next NEC meeting in Maiduguri for his suspension and eventual dismissal from the party for anti-party activities. I SUGGEST HE (BUHARI) WILL GO HOME AND REST AND BE CONTENT WITH THE STATUS OF AN ELDER STATEMAN."  Alhaji Bashir Tofa. That was a very good advice 7 years ago!

"It is doubtful whether the oppressed ever fight for freedom. They fight for pride and power-POWER TO OPPRESS OTHERS". (Eric Hoffer)

*By the way i dont do 'politics' i have studied 'American democracy'. My finding is that its no more than a scam! Robbery of a public by a few. Example as regards Nigeria in context. What does the majority earn, what is the cost of living and how much do those few senators earn. Is it not then a scam "government of, by, for the people?". Where minimum wage cant feed a mouth and you are fantasizing that you are fighting corruption.

I HAVE NEVER VOTED IN MY LIFE! I SEE LIFE FOR WHAT IT IS NOT THROUGH DOGMATISM OR FANTASIES PREDESIGNED.

The U.S.A subjects her citizen systematically to DEBT SLAVERY so blind a world without COMPASSION for the fellow human beings.

MAKE NO MISTAKE YOU ARE AN AMERICAN DEBT SLAVE. https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/make-no-mistake-you-are-american-debt-slave
Re: "Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" by tribalistseun: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Buhari must go to hell fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" by dlondonbadboy: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2017
Thank God he was elected President....atleast, the whole world now knows how useless he is.

He is now in London pretending to be sick cos he has no idea how to run a country like Nigeria..

Useles$ people!

1 Like

Re: "Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Thank God he was elected President....atleast, the whole world now knows how useless he is.

He is now in London pretending to be sick cos he has no idea how to run a country like Nigeria..

Useles$ people!

If he wasnt elected only God knows how much blood would have been shed. For no reason at all. Well come 2019 the people may be presented with a SCRUBING BRUSH to vote for since the broom and umbrella has failed. The delusion goes on and on .....
Re: "Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" by ZombieTAMER: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
All those fools that helped foist buhari into aso rock will suffer till eternity
Re: "Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
All those fools that helped foist buhari into aso rock will suffer till eternity

Was there really a better option really?! My point is that this system of governmennt is an ILLUSION. The probabilty of the next president to he worse is far higher. Thats just the reality of this fantasy call AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.

Check out the economic mechanism the runs the system call capitalism. What does it produce. The rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer while the doctrine and article of faith of Democracy is EQUALITY. What a dumbsified world! People are not thinking.

And so we have a world which the net income of the first 100 richest people on planet Earth can end worlds poverty not once but 4times.

And you think human beings have common sense. IF NOT GREED what else is in that heart. https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2013/1/20/1180541/-100-richest-people-could-end-extreme-poverty-in-the-world-right-now

www.oxfam.org.uk/blogs/2015/01/richest-1-per-cent-will-own-more-than-all-the-rest-by-2016

5 richest people can end poverty in Nigeria.
https://m.guardian.ng/news/5-richest-people-can-end-extreme-poverty-in-nigeria-says-oxfam/
Re: "Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" by 7lives: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
I am very happy Jona was booted out at least i have light now, unlike before that I spent approximately 45k on fuel, and generator repairs and maintenance, every month.
This government is ok for me, money may not be flowing like before but at least I have savings, my only pain is that I could not vote because I can't stand in the sun to collect voters card.
That useless party PDP reminds me of a BUCKET SHOP, everything goes in but nothing comes out.
Meanwhile, get a grip 'cause you just might die before the millions of people you wishing evil.
Re: "Glad We Voted The Clueless Ediot Out Of Power" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
7lives:

Meanwhile, get a grip 'cause you just might die before the millions of people you wishing evil.

DEATH IS A CERTAINTY AN INEVITABLE ONE. WHO EVER IS AFRAID OF DEATH HAS TRUELY NOT BEEN LIVING. Well good for you. I am talking holisticaly about the system. Doesnt your comment as well portray the selfishness in man. The gov is good for you Hurray! What aboout the general masess?.

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Inspects New Biafra Secret Service BSS / Why Bio-chemical Weapon Against Hausa/fulani? - Adeyinka Grandson / Fela Anikulapo Kuti: Sorrow Tears And Blood Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.