Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Our Girls Have Lost Touch With Morals – Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Ex-mbgn Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Our Girls Have Lost Touch With Morals – Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Ex-mbgn Queen (495 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Girls Have Lost Touch With Morals – Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Ex-mbgn Queen by jerupil: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Nivea West Africa brand ambassador, Omowunmi Akinnnifesi is an interviewer’s delight any day. Recall way back in 2005, Omowunmi was crowned The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and since then, her faith in her maker has doubled. She tells you several people who saw her at the pageant were shocked at the new image she cut for herself years after. It was the other side of Omowumi; a transition a pageant queen to a humble and God-fearing lady. The fashion enthusiast radiates beauty within and outside as she shared with Effects her dreams, passion and life as a fashion entrepreneur.
What led you into fashion of all businesses?
I wanted to do a business that would make people call on me regularly. I have this knack for empowering women. There are several other things I intend doing to empower women but among all these interests is my passions for making people look good. I love to make women dress elegantly. I want something that would make the women to be able to carry themselves nicely. The first thing they need to do to beef up their image is to enhance the way they look..... <<< read more >>> @ www.galatixnews.com

(1) (Reply)

This Small Doctor Throwback Photos Got Me Laughing / Actress, Eniola Badmus Blast People Begging Her For Help / Video Davido' Uncle Senator Adeleke Singing And Dancing At A Church Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.