Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends (540 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / 2019: NCAN Arrives State House To Present Nomination Form To Buhari / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends by NCANSecretary: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dear members and friends,

It is with the utmost urgency that I write this letter hoping that we can rise up to the challenge ASAP. A new group is on the verge of the horizon that threatens to swallow our livelihood as NCAN members. Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3980728/association-detribalised-nigerians-adn-formed/3#59399021

Tell me what have we done wrong? Did we perpetrate the crimes? When a tribe is well known for drug peddling and we expose their names is it not a good thing for the nation? What of when a tribe is known for hunting human heads? Shall we not expose them so that their people will caution them? What tribes that kill at the slightest provocation?

It is time to put our differences aside and work together with the common goal of reducing crime in Nigeria. Even if we eat from this work it's not bad because you should not muzzle the ox that is threading out the corn.

Thank you.

Cc
NCANdirector
NCANpresident
NCANchairman
NCANsecretary
NCANpatroller
NCANtaskforce
All NCAN lovers worldwide

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends by Niyeal(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Niyeal from Osun state federal constituency support you
Re: Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends by NCANSecretary: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Niyeal:
Niyeal from Osun state federal constituency support you
Thank you sir!
Re: Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends by michealdeco: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
When a tribe eats gworo and issue unwarranted quit notice

We must expose there name!!

5 Likes

Re: Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends by lilwheezy1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secrectly doing the thier own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our buisnesses to trive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
Re: Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
I saw the referenced thread and I laughed within me. Although the idea is noble but their objective would eventually prove impossible to implement.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
NCAN national president from minna Niger state,we will make it together my people give me your supports

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Clarion Call To All NCAN Members And Friends by NCANpatroller: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
NCANSecretary:
Dear members and friends,

It is with the utmost urgency that I write this letter hoping that we can rise up to the challenge ASAP. A new group is on the verge of the horizon that threatens to swallow our livelihood as NCAN members. Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3980728/association-detribalised-nigerians-adn-formed/3#59399021

Tell me what have we done wrong? Did we perpetrate the crimes? When a tribe is well known for drug peddling and we expose their names is it not a good thing for the nation? What of when a tribe is known for hunting human heads? Shall we not expose them so that their people will caution them? What tribes that kill at the slightest provocation?

It is time to put our differences aside and work together with the common goal of reducing crime in Nigeria. Even if we eat from this work it's not bad because you should not muzzle the ox that is threading out the corn.

Thank you.

Cc
NCANdirector
NCANpresident
NCANchairman
NCANsecretary
NCANpatroller
NCANtaskforce
All NCAN lovers worldwide

Saw their notice. They re attention seekers
We wont acknowledge

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leave It For People That Have The Power. / Adeyinka Grandson Lambast Buhari / Igr:oyo State Education Trust Fund Sought Cooperation Of Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.