Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

HOT!! Am Coming To Collect My Late Brother’s Crown, Dagrin’s Younger Bro “TROD” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HOT!! Am Coming To Collect My Late Brother’s Crown, Dagrin’s Younger Bro “TROD” (824 Views)

Music : Bro Collins Ononuju - Look To You / Why Olamide No Sign Dagrin Younger Bro Trod. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT!! Am Coming To Collect My Late Brother’s Crown, Dagrin’s Younger Bro “TROD” by emamos: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
The Competition is getting so tensed!With the Arrival of different Lyrical Titans, It’s safe to sayNaijais trulyLoadedwith dope Talents… Eleyi gidi gan Mehn!Dagrin’s younger brother who goes by the name “TROD” has promised to put in all his best to get all the attention to sit on the Throne Dagrinleft behind and with this short freestyle, We believe he can do it.Watch his Freestyle below:-https://scontent-sit4-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/20772292_1505420739517655_5226804388382638080_n.mp4
http://www..ng/entertainment/hot-coming-collect-late-brothers-crown-dagrins-younger-bro-trod-speaks-watch-freestyle
Re: HOT!! Am Coming To Collect My Late Brother’s Crown, Dagrin’s Younger Bro “TROD” by immortalcrown(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
I dey wait for him full manifestation.
Re: HOT!! Am Coming To Collect My Late Brother’s Crown, Dagrin’s Younger Bro “TROD” by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin shocked grin

That TROD of a guy should better go and learn vulcanizing & stop making cheap noise.

You want to collect Dagrin's crown

No one took it but death, abi u wan collect am from death?

Best of luck tho, make e no b say I no wish u well.

1 Like

Re: HOT!! Am Coming To Collect My Late Brother’s Crown, Dagrin’s Younger Bro “TROD” by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Okay o.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Difference Between "Remix"and "Refix" / Tragic Endings (ft. Skylar Grey) Song Lyrics | Eminem / Amazing Ypee - _ - Ongba (Olamide Motigbana Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.