Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM (1471 Views)

Manchester City Sign Camron Gbadebo, Nigerian Defender From Leicester City / Chelsea Agrees Fee With Arsenal For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain / Arsenal Player Salaries 2017-18 (clubs Wage Bill Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
What a thrilling first Epl game of the new season we had between us and Leicester. Here are my personal ratings of the game.

Holding 4: Dude had a terrible night. Was practically indecisive at times and looked nervy through out. Obviously needs an experience figure to guide him.

Bellerin 5: Was too eager to go forward, several times disappointing with his end product(crosses). Left so much space down the right in the defence; Making 'Holding' suffer for it. Had an average game; Nothing spectacular.

Monreal 5: Wasn't too comfortable in the Centre back position. Didn't lead his other partners at the heart of the defence who don't have much Epl experience like him. Was average to be honest.

Chech 5: Not one of his best games to be honest, looked so nervous and was partly at fault for the first goal we conceded. Made many rash decisions, was lucky not to concede more than 3 goal.

Ozil 5: Apart from his involvement in the play that lead to 'Ramsey's goal. Ozil was terrible. Looked totally out of sorts last night. Was robbed too many times off the ball. Doesn't look comfortable at all playing in the wings. Was also at fault for the first goal we conceded.
Overall, he had a below par performance.

Kolasinac 6: Was sloppy a times but on the other way round, was a bull going forward. Brought more stability than the others in the heart of the defence. Gave a timely assist too.

Elneny 6: Great vision to cross that ball for our opening goal but aside that was sloppy a times with his passes and looked sluggish. Had a normal game overall.

Xhaka 7: His getting a '7' for his two assist he used in redeeming himself after being at fault for most of the goals we conceded with his wayward passes.
Overall he had a decent game, but was too eager to be at the center of our creative force, that cost us two goals.

Webeck 7.5: Was impressive last night.
Was always trying to get involved in the mix of things. Took the crucial and timely second goal well too.

Lacazette 8: What a spectacular debut game he had last night. His movement on and off the ball in the box was nothing short of spectacular, Thoroughly composed on the ball. Also showed great alertness to score the first goal. Did some tracking back too and showed great versatility when deployed down the wing.

Chamberlain 8.5: My MOTM last night. Was a constant treat going forward, tormented Leicester defence with his mad runs and pace. Had some decent crosses into the box. Gave us so much energy and force going forward. Was decent in his defensive duties too. Was spectacular overall.

SUBS
Ramsey 8: Changed the intensity of the game when introduced. Great composure for his goal.

Giround 8: He's becoming our super sub.
Gave a new dimension to our attack and what a terrific header he scored.

That's my ratings and analysis for our game last night.
I'll like to know what other Arsenal fans think about the game last night. Perhaps you have contrary opinions to the ratings. Let's discuss.

Cc: :SirWere, Ranchodass,Kyase, Mukina2, CROWNWEALTH019, officialfeatus JhyMedex Aldebaran ,ojun50, miniyi018. Let's get your views on this.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by JhyMedex: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Holding didn't turn up yesterday..
I still tinknd lad got Wat it takes he jst has to keep tins simple ..enof with d Maradona moments..!!! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
JhyMedex:
Holding didn't turn up yesterday..
I still tinknd lad got Wat it takes he jst has to keep tins simple ..enof with d Maradona moments..!!! cheesy
Really needs to take tins simple.. Seems to eager to prove his self tho.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by JhyMedex: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2017
IamZod:

yea.. boy has spirit n confidence.. he has to realize tho dt keeping it simple is d route to being a grt defender..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by ThatKING(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
IamZod:

The form will be out next month
Form 25,000

Acceptance : 20,000
Official transcript,
First year School fees : 98,600

Second Year school fees : 60,000.

Total
Would love to enroll but things are very tight now
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
ThatKING:
The form will be out next month
Form 25,000

Acceptance : 20,000
Official transcript,
First year School fees : 98,600

Second Year school fees : 60,000.

Total
Would love to enroll but things are very tight now
Thank you for this bro.
Hope they would accept me as i have a Bsc in Accounting but want to do Bussiness Admin/mgt.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by ThatKING(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
IamZod:

Thank you for this bro.
Hope they would accept me as i have a Bsc in Accounting but want to do Bussiness Admin/mgt.
in order to confirm that you will have to go to Ilorin ooo. That's a very sensitive question. I wouldn't want to misinform you

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
ThatKING:
in order to confirm that you will have to go to Ilorin ooo. That's a very sensitive question. I wouldn't want to misinform you
Well i guess i will know in time.
Thank you very much.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2019
ThatKING:
Thatking bro.. I still got a question please.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by ThatKING(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
IamZod:

Thatking bro.. I still got a question please.
ok man
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2019
ThatKING:
ok man

Is it Msc in Business admin or MBA business admin?
Because i went through their website and i found out they have a business school and there was no Msc(bus admin) in their post graduate program.

For the business school, i only saw MBA with the said acceptance fee you posted.

Please pardon my questions, i just want to know better.

Thank you so much.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
ThatKing, Good evening to you too bro and thank you for your assitance. I really do appreciate.

I was asking if the program was MSc Bus admin or the professional MBA?
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by ThatKING(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
IamZod:
ThatKing, Good evening to you too bro and thank you for your assitance. I really do appreciate.

I was asking if the program was MSc Bus admin or the professional MBA?
am not sure but I will help you find out. It should be professional MBA
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by ThatKING(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
IamZod:

Is it Msc in Business admin or MBA business admin?
Because i went through their website and i found out they have a business school and there was no Msc(bus admin) in their post graduate program.

For the business school, i only saw MBA with the said acceptance fee you posted.

Please pardon my questions, i just want to know better.

Thank you so much.
In addition too, when the form is out, they list their course courses out... You can search for unilorin PDF masters program online
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
ThatKING:
Ah.. Thank you. I would be expecting a reply.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
ThatKING:
Thank you.. I'd be expecting your response.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
ThatKING:
Bro good evening.
Have you gotten any info about this?
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by ThatKING(m): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2019
IamZod:

Bro good evening.
Have you gotten any info about this?
bro good evening. I could not get the info you seek. But a guy asked said they only have MBA business administration
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2019
ThatKING:
bro good evening. I could not get the info you seek. But a guy asked said they only have MBA business administration
OK thanks. But is it for executive level or can a recent graduate take it.

That's what i am looking at.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
IamZod:

There's executive,Regular,part time.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Please I also want to apply for MBA in ilorin business school.who has information when the form will be out.thanks.
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
hayfay:

There's executive,Regular,part time.
OK. Thanks
You school there?
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by ThatKING(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2019
IamZod:

recent? How recent is yours? I can mention you on a thread filled with unilorin graduates
Re: Arsenal Player Ratings From Leicester Win- Alex Chamberlain My MOTM by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2019
ThatKING:
recent? How recent is yours? I can mention you on a thread filled with unilorin graduates
Not too recent sha. 2015.

Please do mention me

(1) (Reply)

Akwa United Trip To Dutse Halted By A Road Accident / Boost For MANCHESTER United As Key Player Returns To Training / Just In: Chamberlain Undergoes Liverpool Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.