Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Think This Is The Simplest Classified Ads Website In Nigeria - Yakata.com.ng - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think This Is The Simplest Classified Ads Website In Nigeria - Yakata.com.ng (1501 Views)

How To Get A Classified Ads Website In Nigeria Like Jiji / The Simplest Way Of Earning A Money From Home. / The Latest Free Classified Ads Website In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think This Is The Simplest Classified Ads Website In Nigeria - Yakata.com.ng by yusufu16: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
So I visited this site - www.yakata.com.ng I like the clean and simple layout of the classified ads website. No unnecessary distraction with advert or adsense banners. Just go there and you are in business of buying and selling simple. Everything is FREE. even to promote your ad/busines is FREE. What a platform for individuals and MSMEs!

(1) (Reply)

Philanthropy: Charles Francis Feeney / Oasis Shirts Brings To You The Best And The Trendiest Shirts For Autumn / Buy And Resell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.