Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Wizkid Can't Write His Story Without Acknowledging Me – Samklef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Can't Write His Story Without Acknowledging Me – Samklef (529 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / See Why Wizkid Can't Do Without Resting On His Manhood -destined Boy / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Can't Write His Story Without Acknowledging Me – Samklef by daniel100bc(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Whether he likes it or not, Wizkid can't write his story without acknowledging me – Samklef
Nigerian music producer and singer, Samklef, has said he is no longer at war with Wizkid. In 2015, it was in the news that he was bitter at Wizkid because he refused to acknowledge the part he (Samklef) played in his life.
However, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, Samklef, said, “I am part of Wizkid’s history whether he likes it or not and he cannot write his story without mentioning my name.
I have always respected Wizkid’s hustle from day one. He has a strong will. So far so good, we have settled the misunderstanding between us in 2015 after one of my trips from America. .
We are all busy now, so I am no longer worried about whatever people say because at the end of the day, we all have our journey in life and success is the most important thing. I am no longer bitter at Wizkid, the past is gone.”

Re: Wizkid Can't Write His Story Without Acknowledging Me – Samklef by nairayouthcom(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
no source
Re: Wizkid Can't Write His Story Without Acknowledging Me – Samklef by sunshineV(f): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Who is smaklef?
Re: Wizkid Can't Write His Story Without Acknowledging Me – Samklef by naijaboiy: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
He's right tho.

I can never forget "Don't dull" & "Molowo Noni" cool
Re: Wizkid Can't Write His Story Without Acknowledging Me – Samklef by Tamarapetty(f): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
undecided u want standing ovation?

(1) (Reply)

Is The Baby Real? / Lady Spends 23 Years Growing Fingernails Crowned.... / If This Comedy Video Does Not Make You Laugh, Then You Need To See A Doctor!��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.