Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (4719 Views)

The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited / Feminist Nkechi Bianze Describes Women Killing Their Husband As Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by golddust6000(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Ryabcool:
To marry dey seriously fear me sef. I don see too many things to still think marriage is the ultimate bliss. These days, to be a wealthy single daddy no seem like a bad thing o cry
i tell you my brother. I am so afraid of getting married. I am financially ok, but seeing how nigerian women are these days make me wanna remain single forever. Importing wife from nigeria to the west is the last thing i can think of. I have seen soo many occasions where these kind of shit happen especially ghanian and cameroon. If i marry i will keep her in nigeria, if she like make dem Bleep her die e no concern me as long as i was not the one that disflowered her, if she told me she is carrying my baby well i will do dna text a minute after the child was born.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by deedeedee1: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2017
wickyyolo:
My mother has been telling not to marry Nigerian woman. Now I can see why
Your mother is from where? Madagascar?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by deedeedee1: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=ThatCEO post=59420264][/quote] Tell us how white girls are better that Nigerian girls
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by victorioushands: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2017
ezeagu:

So that then justifies murdering them.

Nothing ever justifies murdering someone else. But, wait, when a woman who was submissive to her husband begins to use the useless laws to turn her husband upside down and to destroy his psyche and all that once she is brought abroad, I think she has killed the man or a large part of him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by backtosender: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
African women don cast already....it is hard now to see someone from Europe or American dudes going back to Africa to bring a woman over to marry after so many sad stories men experience from those local African women
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Stuffs happen but what can son of man do? Marrying black American is a no no for me except someone with an African dad who is still being regarded as father. White ladies are nice but sometimes wierd and Latina American ladies are opportunistic in nature. The best bet is Asian American ladies especially of Japan origin. They hardly allow interracial marriage especially with blacks but if they do, you are lucky you're getting married to angel.
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by googi: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
I am surprised men are stii coming home to marry after so many sad stories.

There are African and all kinds of women. Try university campus for well rounded Nigerian women fresh from home.

You have time and opportunity to watch and study any woman of your choice there instead of camelions and opportunists.

Nigerian girls only reflect the decadence in the society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Amberon11: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
So its the men that are good , right? Hypocrites!
golddust6000:
i tell you my brother. I am so afraid of getting married. I am financially ok, but seeing how nigerian women are these days make me wanna remain single forever. Importing wife from nigeria to the west is the last thing i can think of. I have seen soo many occasions where these kind of shit happen especially ghanian and cameroon. If i marry i will keep her in nigeria, if she like make dem Bleep her die e no concern me as long as i was not the one that disflowered her, if she told me she is carrying my baby well i will do dna text a minute after the child was born.
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Ryabcool(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Amberon11:
So its the men that are good , right? Hypocrites!
Nobody said men are innocent. All we are saying is that we no longer believe in the institution called marriage. Is that a crime? To each his/her own.
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Ovamboland(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
The lesson here to Nigerian men planning to import a wife from home, protect yourself by signing a prenuptial agreement even if the girl is coming from the village.

And my own wicked twist, any money spent on her education should be structured in form of a loan with compound interest. The moment she tries to declare independence or sue for divorce bring out the well kept loan agreement and demand full payment grin
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by gbaliciousgbali: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Funjosh:

Whenever he is not high on his Jamaican weed, he brings some reasonable talk to the house tongue
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Deedeedee4: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirJeffry:
Stuffs happen but what can son of man do? Marrying black American is a no no for me except someone with an African dad who is still being regarded as father. White ladies are nice but sometimes wierd and Latina American ladies are opportunistic in nature. The best bet is Asian American ladies especially of Japan origin. They hardly allow interracial marriage especially with blacks but if they do, you are lucky you're getting married to angel.
Bull-shiit
It is better to marry an African woman that had her education or was born and raised there than to import one whose eyes has not been "opened" yet.
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Funjosh(m): 5:43am On Aug 16, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:

Ajepako come and see brother Saliu again o angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by ajebuter(f): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Funjosh:

Ajepako come and see brother Saliu again o angry
The 20-man werey just added another moniker be that. .. Noted
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by ajebuter(f): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:

you don get another moniker apart from babangbali/lyangbali/notoriousbabe/enemyofprogress abi?

Werey oshogbo
Re: Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by gbaliciousgbali: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
ajebuter:

you don get another moniker apart from babangbali/lyangbali/notoriousbabe/enemyofprogress abi?

Werey oshogbo
enemy of peace,olofofo tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun, This Is How To Fight Tribalism On Nairaland / Hon Rebecca Kadaga, CNN Africa, Uloma Rochas Nwosu For African Virtuous Awards - / If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.