Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,685 members, 7,858,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts (123578 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pinkfeet: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2017
Bella u are doing great with this family drama.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Pearl05:

Me think you know mua want next update already.

Lolzxx.... you go kill me slowly .... will drop soon
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2017
In an hour, i promise a snippet or a long one
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Gloryejims(f): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2017
cbella:

Expecting it... More inspiration to ur thoughts

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Gloryejims:

Expecting it... More inspiration to ur thoughts

Sorry, lets make it later today. Working on a long one please
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by PreciousBeauty(f): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2017
cbella:

Sorry, lets make it later today. Working on a long one please

No problem. Happy Sunday smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2017
cbella:

Happy Sunday dear.

Please forward your address to me , there is something I need to do immediately; gift you my alarm clock.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
EPISODE 63

Kate stormed in so exhausted to the point of barely struggling with her breath. She walked to the bed and nectar meeting her half way. Kate are you okay, he asked. You look stressed and she just threw herself on the bed totally ignoring him.

He knelt down by the bed and stretched himself holding her hands. Kate withdrew her hands and adjusted herself to properly fit on the bed. She closed her eyes trying to catch some sleep but opened it a few minutes later staring at the ceiling, then locating her phone she threw earlier on the bed.

She stared at the text message she received while driving home. For some weird reasons she wasn’t bothered at all.
Nectar you can stand up now, let’s talk when I finally get some sleep and I would need something for this headache please. She finally spoke up faintly.

Nectar watched her wife who has been sleeping since he gave her that medication on purpose to relax her nerves when he knows all she needed was to get rid of her headache. He is in another trouble but he also knows it was the right thing for her.

Matts and Drake who decided to take their party outside by the pool met Kate driving in hurriedly.
She just waved them, feigned a smile and walked inside.

Matilda, i have to get going now. You saw how she walked in earlier ignoring everyone. When she gets like that you just have to find your way out until she finds herself.

Drake you don’t have to go, I have known Katie all my life. She will come out smiling soon. Matts said just to satisfy her own love agenda.
I know you want me to spend the whole day here, but I got to go. I’m not comfortable in this environment. He said and stood up.

I understand, I will move back to my place soon so you don’t have to see Katie all the time. I just have to make sure those two couples up there can handle themselves especially with the babies coming in soon, I don’t know when I’m going back to my place. But I can always come to your end, matts said and Drake frowning.

Drake sorry, I won’t push it, when you are ready to see me, you know where to find me. Matt's said walking away when Jane who came home earlier interrupted.

Matilda I need help with some stuffs in the kitchen.

Drake I will see you when I do. She hugged him and rushed away leaving Drake to see himself out.

Wilson what happened to asking nicely. Catherine said pushing him away angrily.

I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me again. It seems like you have that excuse all the time. Catherine replied.

And you look weak because the Wilson I know wouldn’t get off that easily. Are the results in yet? Catherine walked closer to him now.

I need a new Kidney Catherine. My body seems to be rejecting Claudia’s after all these years. He said with bloodshot eyes. Catherine went on her knees beside her husband contemplating whether to hold his hands or pull away as she can’t predict what his reaction would be.

Wilson can I hold you, she asked. He raised his head that he tried to cover in his palms which were obviously too small, stared at her for a while and stood up scratching his head.

Wilson you are confused, that’s your usual gesture, I mean scratching your head. Can we talk please? Catherine said.

How did you know that’s my confused gesture? He asked walking back to the bed.

You just happen not to have noticed me but I do know a hundred things about you. Your likes and dislikes I have stacked in my mind. Catherine answered him while he looked on.

Well I obviously haven't realized how much hatred you have built up inside for my harsh treatments but two heads are better than one.

Am not sure this is about the way I feel about you because I obviously don't love you. Whatever I did for your family obviously is an obligation I owe Claudia for her kindness.

She may have made a mistake with her decisions but I was happy anytime I had to hold little Kate in my arms though your mom always never liked me because your father chose me over her.

I was young then just twenty -one years and naive. Am sure she was threatened your Dad was going to make me his second wife.

The man just wanted to help me as Claudia suggested to him since you hated the idea of house helps.

She still carries that hatred, I just hope she comes to her senses soon and accept am tied to her family now. I know she found out about Kate and if am not mistaken she is the one behind all these drama going on in your daughter's life.

Trust me Wilson I know she has a hand in all these attacks. She wants to get me where it hurts most and she doesn’t care if the one in the middle of all these is her own blood. Catherine said now holding hands with her husband for the first time as they never got to have any moments together.

It was always the cold treatments ever since Claudia asked her for that life changing favor. She was not the happiest person but she owes Claudia her life. She thought for a while and was brought up of her reverie with a loud yell from Wilson.

You don’t talk about my mother that way Catherine. This should be your last time you would subject her to your problems.

I’m sorry Wilson, please don’t go. Let’s talk about your health first. Catherine said when she realized she just lost the only chance should could get to talk with her husband.

I don’t think I need your help with my health, don’t wait up for me. Wilson said and closed the door on her face.

I am falling in love with this man gradually, yet he doesn’t notice. It’s best I keep my feelings to myself. Am not sure it’s even right anymore. Catherine kept thinking when her phone rang. She rushed to it by the mirror.

Hello Kate are you okay! She said instantly said wiping her face.

Mom I’m fine. I know I have a sister out there and you two are hiding that from me again, but that’s fine am just tired of you two lieing to me all the time. Just want to find out what Dad is doing about locating her lost child. Kate asked her mom sarcastically.

Kate am sorry you have to find out that way. Mom let’s not start with another apology just answer me already. Kate snapped.
He is doing his best, believe me this time he is stepping up as the father you want Kate.

Mom why do you always have to defend this man. Are you falling for him now because I know he disgusts you and you were holding on for me. Get out now when you still have breathe. Kate said trying not to sound bossy and angry.

I have to go now, Take care of yourself. Kate said raising herself off the bed while walking towards the washroom.

OH you are in here, Kate gasped at nectar who was taking his bath. I will just come back later when you are done. Nectar just nodded as the guilty husband he already is.

She said and walked away to the door and changed her mind. ‘Can I join you’. Kate asked looking back but still standing at the door.

Nectar stared at his wife surprised because he was expecting a reaction regarding the earlier pearl incident. He kept staring until he was brought out of his thoughts by Kate's cold and soft hands on his chest.

Stacy kept staring at the resignation letter she wrote for Kate. She cursed herself for not telling Kate it was actually a letter addressed to tell her she was her sister and all the wrongs she has done. Since she couldn’t face her wrath.

Now she believes she did the right thing for not telling Kate who she actually was, because her anger earlier she could barely stand.

She got out of her car and walked into the hospital she was supposedly birthed at. Nurse, I’m Stacy! I think we spoke earlier about a child born here 25 years ago.

The Doctor will see you now Stacy. She walked in looking over her shoulder, because she recognizes the environment she has found herself in again.

I’m Doctor Sly. Okay! Stacy here please, I called earlier about my birth parents and I was asked to come in today.

Yes, I checked up with the information you gave out but I only found out of two kids who were born here with the date you mentioned but different years.

I’m sorry we couldn’t be of much help. The Doctor said standing up on the call he received to see his next patient.

Stacy rushed out knowing she has hit another wall, her only hope now is Mummy Jane who she would have to do her dirty works for before she could help her.

Talk of the devil, Stacy hissed and picked up the call. Hello Mom, I was just about to call you. Stacy told Jane.

Save it Stacy, what were you doing meeting up with Kate, when I warned you not to. Stacy gasped! Oh you think I wouldn’t know, don’t try that with me again. Jane said and hanged up.

To be continued

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Weldon ma'am

That discussion between Wilson and Catherine is confusing to me . I don't understand the subject there, apart from the health issue d dad complained of.

Waiting sha to see how it all go

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pls send any spare pot of stew that you are not using today over, mine got burned while I was reading update cry

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
This story is captivating.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by 123456dr(f): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Babe are you updating this story in another blog cos I saw it there.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pearl05:
Pls send any spare pot of stew that you are not using today over, mine got burned while I was reading update cry

Is that soup or stew... lol grin
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
123456dr:
Babe are you updating this story in another blog cos I saw it there.

Looks like, which blog please
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pearl05:
Weldon ma'am

That discussion between Wilson and Catherine is confusing to me . I don't understand the subject there, apart from the health issue d dad complained of.

Waiting sha to see how it all go

Lol read again with a goggle. I think its about why jane hates her. It boils down to her coming from the streets and seeking asylum with the santa's. You would understand the rest at the end
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
purples25:
This story is captivating.

Thanks Purple25, you've been gone for a while, hope you finished Love and Snakes... Am following steadily
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
cbella:

Thanks Purple25, you've been gone for a while, hope you finished Love and Snakes... Am following steadily

smiley Hey darling, the word Ive been looking for to compliment your work is ' intriguing' . Well Love and Snakes will soon come to an end, thanks for following, you are appreciated. Do you use 'juju'? I thought I was just self centered, not caring for others works, but the works I am uninterested in must be boring because your story is one that caught me honestly. I keep reading and I even read to catch every word . Why is this story so very interesting to me? I don't know but it takes my attention so powerfully. This way of drawing people that you have, its amazing, and if a writer has this secret recipe of drawing people closer , it's even better than good quotation, spelling, etc.

I read your story carefully like its for an exam. I surprise myself with the way I concentrate. Dont mind me if I'm gushing but I'm surprised how I follow it back to back. I also followed another story tho but that one has ended. Hmmm don't know what to say again. Till you post again sha.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by 123456dr(f): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
cbella:

Looks like, which blog please
a 1000laff.com.ng.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
123456dr:

a 1000laff.com.ng.

Really! Never been there tho
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
purples25:

smiley Hey darling, the word Ive been looking for to compliment your work is ' intriguing' . Well Love and Snakes will soon come to an end, thanks for following, you are appreciated. Do you use 'juju'? I thought I was just self centered, not caring for others works, but the works I am uninterested in must be boring because your story is one that caught me honestly. I keep reading and I even read to catch every word . Why is this story so very interesting to me? I don't know but it takes my attention so powerfully. This way of drawing people that you have, its amazing, and if a writer has this secret recipe of drawing people closer , it's even better than good quotation, spelling, etc.

I read your story carefully like its for an exam. I surprise myself with the way I concentrate. Dont mind me if I'm gushing but I'm surprised how I follow it back to back. I also followed another story tho but that one has ended. Hmmm don't know what to say again. Till you post again sha.

WOW, i must as well ask questions, if you pass then i update grin grin but i fear exams shaa!!

If this was an exams am sure pearl would be laughing at me by now.

Thank you, am covering my face like a young girl who just had her first kiss grin grin.

Now am thinking why didnt i use a trophy instead of Kiss, this suggest am struggling with that part of my next update.

I promise you my own thoughts about the story when am done.(your ears only) I dont want any jealous Pearl grin

Remind me, but i still need to know my shortcomings, i will force it out of you on your thread.( Just a joke)

A mail will do if am asking too much here. I salute you ma'm.

Much love Miss/Mrs purples25

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pearl05:

Happy Sunday dear.

Please forward your address to me , there is something I need to do immediately; gift you my alarm clock.

Herh, i really need it. I cant believe this funny post which could have made my day is now PASCO

ACCRA SPINTEX , 6th street grin
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pls can we have another update tonight?

What do you say, we start another story after this?

We you going to do about the unauthorized use of ur story in a blog?

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pearl05:
Pls can we have another update tonight?

What do you say, we start another story after this?

We you going to do about the unauthorized use of ur story in a blog?

I will definitely drop in an hour, pls Ghana man time lol but emmm struggling with the Kiss part! Can you help

Well the blog doesnt exist tho, unless my search engine just doesnt want me to find out, but hey am not sure i really want to pursue it. If you can do that for me, i would be glad

123456dr, kindly do well and drop the whole link please. Thanks

I have spent lots of years throwing my work away, but then if i have decided to come out this year with just one and someone finds it interesting enough, thats fine for now, but let me not catch them 'live'. I must as well just create a joke out of it.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
cbella:

I will definitely drop in an hour, pls Ghana man time lol but emmm struggling with the Kiss part! Can you help

Well the blog doesnt exist tho, unless my search engine just doesnt want me to find out, but hey am not sure i really want to pursue it. If you can do that for me, i would be glad

123456dr, kindly do well and drop the whole link please. Thanks

I have spent lots of years throwing my work away, but then if i have decided to come out this year with just one and someone finds it interesting enough, thats fine for now, but let me not catch them 'live'. I must as well just create a joke out of it.

Pls which one is Ghanaian man's one hour? No scam us pls. Which kiss are we talking about here? Kate and nectar's at the bathroom?
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pearl05:

Pls which one is Ghanaian man's one hour? No scam us pls. Which kiss are we talking about here? Kate and nectar's at the bathroom?

You are smarter than this. Nigeria is 1hour ahead of Ghana abiii! The bathroom is taking much time than i expected
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Come over here @ uniqueogo

Cbella, where are you? Operation bringbackourupdate
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
cbella:

WOW, i must as well ask questions, if you pass then i update grin grin but i fear exams shaa!!

If this was an exams am sure pearl would be laughing at me by now.

Thank you, am covering my face like a young girl who just had her first kiss grin grin.

Now am thinking why didnt i use a trophy instead of Kiss, this suggest am struggling with that part of my next update.

I promise you my own thoughts about the story when am done.(your ears only) I dont want any jealous Pearl grin

Remind me, but i still need to know my shortcomings, i will force it out of you on your thread.( Just a joke)

A mail will do if am asking too much here. I salute you ma'm.

Much love Miss/Mrs purples25

Lol @ jealous pearl and no you're not asking too much. Exam ke ? But I know that if I write one here I'll pass 100% , ha ha. Well as for mistakes, shortcomings, ehhhhh I think you're perfect cuz you're interesting but if you must know, it's just some spelling errors and punctuations, but that aside, I think you're great. The way you twist the story, make it interesting, add suspense, that's skill. And I'm a miss.
So I hope pearl won't come for me because of this info you're passing to me.....I'm honored, my own special update from the writer herself. cool
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
purples25:

Lol @ jealous pearl and no you're not asking too much. Exam ke ? But I know that if I write one here I'll pass 100% , ha ha. Well as for mistakes, shortcomings, ehhhhh I think you're perfect cuz you're interesting but if you must know, it's just some spelling errors and punctuations, but that aside, I think you're great. The way you twist the story, make it interesting, add suspense, that's skill. And I'm a miss.
So I hope pearl won't come for me because of this info you're passing to me.....I'm honored, my own special update from the writer herself. cool

Lol , don't worry for we all can share her love. Oya bring the update cbella for it's 2 hours already.
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by purples25(f): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pearl05:

Lol , don't worry for we all can share her love. Oya bring the update cbella for it's 2 hours already.

smiley I'm waiting for her too. Replied your mention in the other thread .
Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
SNIPPET

Kate I can explain. Nectar said and at the verge of shying away since he had no idea what his wife had in mind for him. His conscience keeps pricking him and his chest warming up to his stomach. He was lost in Kate’s thoughts.

Without a word she took off her over-sized gown, since her husband was already unclad she wrapped her hands around his waist now expecting his rejection but nectar on the other hand was in closed eyes for no reason.

Nectar slowly opened his eyes after minutes of enjoying his wife’s touch and stunned at his wife’s excited face at the same time. She pulled him closer to her body taking him by surprise since he was in deep thoughts earlier.

Nectar decided to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

He found his way to the right places on her body which Kate succumbed and responded quickly to. Her eyes were wide open in shock and ecstasy, as to how much she has been missing.

Kate was driving him nuts already and he only kept thinking of how much more his pregnant wife can take.

As if Kate knows what turns him on, she sure had a way driving men crazy. No wonder Matts said she’s not a one minute lady. Nectar smiled in his thoughts.

A moan escaped Kate’s lips and she clenched her teeth to his lips.

He felt himself coming close but had to make this work as Kate seems to be far away in her thoughts obviously having a good time.
‘How he missed this moment with pearl’. The memories quickly flashed his mind and he dismissed it.

He was close to his orgasm but looking at Kate who was on the point of tears he felt guilty and just had to ask if she was okay. Nectar be gentle she said faintly.

They both cried in joy finally which was all he needed to take his mind off things. She drooled slowly on the bathroom floor, relaxed for a while with her head against the bathroom wall.

As she stood up she whispered in his ears, I wished this moment would last forever then showered herself quickly and walked out while nectar looked on speechless.

Kate what was that all about earlier! Nectar asked after spending lots of minutes back in the shower. What are you talking about Nectar, so it’s now a crime to make love to my husband! Kate retorted.

Maybe you should tell me why you stayed back in the shower. Were you scrubbing yourself off my sweat so you could run back to pearl as if nothing happened?

Nectar just melted while still standing. Kate am sorry, obviously I understand this time was different for both of us but what I meant was you haven’t said a word about your encounter with pearl. And it’s killing me already. He said walking closer.

What about pearl? Should our conversations now revolve around her? Can’t we just pretend she doesn’t exist at all, because the way I see it you obviously have your reasons for whatever you do with her out there?

I just want to take charge of my home now, if you will let me do that. Kate said trying not to meet his eyes.

Nectar still speechless, just stood in the center of the room with his towel still in his hands. He tried to cover his face with it several times but just too heavy to even open his mouth.

I know you don’t have anything to say and I don’t think I even want to know, to think your overnights at the hospital could be another brothel in disguise.

You know what just help me tell that your obsessed mistress to stop sending me messages. I don’t need to know how many times she slept with you or where you had her. If she keeps bugging me with them I might just get a restraining order, and you are not escaping it too.

Kate just adjusted her pillow and gently dropped her head on it. She closed her eyes, asking herself why she is so calm. Could she have done better than how she handled it? Maybe she could have listened to his own side of the story. But what is the point when he is obviously just going to lie again.

Kate said goodnight when nectar’s shadow fell on her and she drifted to bed.

To be continued

My worse work ever, sorry this could only qualify for a snippet. Hope it get some people a good night sleep.

As am being chased to bed, someone wants me to be an early bed tonight. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by Pearl05(f): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Thanks sweetie kiss .

Was nectar having affairs with pearl? But he said it before he met Kate. That guy must be truly sick for engaging her quack detective service around his family.

Nectar better not allow me find out about his dirty romps with pearl else, I will ...

Hmmm. Am already boiling, what nonsense. Can you imagine? Who knows pearl might be behind those pictures sent to Kate's father.

Let me get out of here first before I slap someone.

1 Like

Re: No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts by cbella(f): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pearl05:
Thanks sweetie kiss .

That emoji suggests you want another. Let me sleep tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / Married And Single (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.